Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 11:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
People sure can make things harder for me. Why can people be happy for me? There other people here that on dating sites & I don’t read be careful or he is a scam artist. I thought this is a site where you get support from your friends?

I am sorry :( it was not my intent to be a spoil sport or a killjoy, we are just worried for you as there are lots of predators out there. it is a dangerous world and one must be careful and vigilant and discerning if one wants to avoid trouble. I would be very happy if the fella was good for you but in this case there is insufficient data so I worry, one aspie to another, one aspie for another.

I love it that you care, this is a different guy. The guy I’m talking to is a good guy, he been caring, patience with me, he never pressure me into anything, we met on OkCupid 8 days ago. I told him about my Cerebral Pasly, Aspergers & Psoriasis, I even told him that I watch kid shows & cartoons, he still talking to me. We been taking things slowly, we been texting almost all day everyday. It’s not like he can come to visit me, he lives in UK & I live in California.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2019, 11:59 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
People sure can make things harder for me. Why can people be happy for me? There other people here that on dating sites & I don’t read be careful or he is a scam artist. I thought this is a site where you get support from your friends?

I am sorry :( it was not my intent to be a spoil sport or a killjoy, we are just worried for you as there are lots of predators out there. it is a dangerous world and one must be careful and vigilant and discerning if one wants to avoid trouble. I would be very happy if the fella was good for you but in this case there is insufficient data so I worry, one aspie to another, one aspie for another.

I love it that you care, this is a different guy. The guy I’m talking to is a good guy, he been caring, patience with me, he never pressure me into anything, we met on OkCupid 8 days ago. I told him about my Cerebral Pasly, Aspergers & Psoriasis, I even told him that I watch kid shows & cartoons, he still talking to me. We been taking things slowly, we been texting almost all day everyday. It’s not like he can come to visit me, he lives in UK & I live in California.

:) praying for the both of you.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2019, 12:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

:) praying for the both of you.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2019, 3:42 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Kitty,
I can only speak for myself, but I worry about your vulnerability because it's obvious you are new to dating. You have admitted many times on WP that you don't have much experience with men, you aren't sure how to read their intentions, you don't know how to "play the game" (example: "Is he my boyfriend?" "Why isn't he speaking to me after two days?"), you are unsure about basics of sexual innuendo, and you've already been scammed for money or deceived by people online. That's why I worry, and it's likely why other people worry as well.

The only way for her to learn is to date people.