Which body type is more desirable?

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

If your a man which body type is most desirable too women!
slim/skinny 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Very broad with big muscles 54%  54%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 24

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:29 pm

Am I the only person who thinks David Beckham is a munter

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:35 pm

hurtloam wrote:

I don’t know about munter, but I definitely don’t see anything attractive about him.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 2:18 am

hurtloam wrote:

If you find him that ugly-looking then probably 99% of men must be very ugly in your eyes.

There’s a huge difference between “he’s not my type” vs “he is a munter”, the latter is tremendously harsh lol.
Cameron Diaz is not my type at all, but I can’t deny she’s conventionally beautiful (at least at younger age).

He’s conventionally handsome, as a British man at least.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

05 Jan 2019, 3:53 am

Why only two types in the quiz?
What about strong & chubby?
I really don't like bodybuilders, they look unnaturally. A slim guy is okay but "skinny" suggests unhealthy level of slimness.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 10:21 am

Being average/tall height and skinny is socially acceptable in my opinion. If your under average height and thin you need too bulk up too look respectable.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2019, 5:07 pm

Oh no I don’t!

I can be my height, weigh 120 lbs, and still be respected and respectable.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2019, 9:55 pm

I've heard more women pining after tall guys than anything else. I've heard interest in muscle tone too, like broad shoulders, biceps, abs, thighs; then again, they don't seem to mind extra weight.

My ideal type is tall and lanky.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2019, 4:06 pm

Yesterday I was in a small dancing club. A jung woman started to rub her back on me. I put my hand on her hip. She turned around recognized that I'm a bit elder and behaved a couple of time like I had done something totally nasty to her. But the people around and her friends didn't care about her because they had seen her rubbing against me. After a while I went to another disco near to the previous one. About two hours later and a bit drunken I came back. The dancing club was nearly empty now. Only the girl that has been nasty to me was dancing and flirting with a guy. He was taller than me, seemed not to be weak but he was not as massive as me. And they were between me and the bar. :evil:
I walked straight to the bar ignoring the guy like being air and hit him nice with my side. He went straight to the ground towards her feets. (Don't women like this? :roll:) I didn't even stop or turn back and went to the bar. (I know it wasn't nice of me but I am as I am. :wink: )
Once reaching the bar I looked back a bit whether he came after me. But he got the message that he has to get out of my way. He just stand up and turned towards the girl and tried to be nice to her again. But she got angry and rejected him now.
I didn't care about both any longer and ordered a next beer and left afterwards. The guy tried to cause her to like him again until I left but she seemed a bit pissed off ... :mrgreen:

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2019, 6:14 pm

Some of you may ask why I did this and why she was angry on him instead of me. I was still a bit pissed off how she was to me before. But I have learned that most women are totally into the nonsense of hierarchy of men. So I humiliated her by treating the guy that she seemed to be into like somebody who isn't even worth to care about. Because she wasn't really bright she got it this way. She expected him to fight me instead of accepting bullying. But he realized that it would be suicide to mess around with me and why should he do so? I didn't even care about him anymore.

InquisitveJay
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2019, 11:25 am

I truly think body type doesnt matter. When you find that someone you click with then all that goes out of the window. That being said, I do find myself going for the bigger frame.

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2019, 2:51 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Beckham is an internationally-known football player. Maybe that's part of his appeal?

Not only that, but because he's very good looking too.

David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo stand out in the looks department among footballers, that's why we notice those two have a lot of female fans. There's a reason why those two do commercials the most among footballers.

Lionel Messi and Neymar are as famous as the two above and all footballers have good bodies, but yet we never hear of them as sex symbols, it's about the looks.

Eh. David Beckham is ugly.

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2019, 2:56 pm

hurtloam wrote:

No, I do, too! :D

You are very smart, hurtloam.

ShyGirl7
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Feb 2019, 3:01 pm

MDD123 wrote:
I've heard more women pining after tall guys than anything else. I've heard interest in muscle tone too, like broad shoulders, biceps, abs, thighs; then again, they don't seem to mind extra weight.

My ideal type is tall and lanky.

Women don't necessarily like tall guys - just guys that are taller than them. :wink:

I've also seen plenty of women with guys that were scrawny, with no muscles whatsoever.

Most women are actually not that picky when it comes to body-type.

They are attracted more to a certain type of behavior.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 4:30 pm

ShyGirl7 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Beckham is an internationally-known football player. Maybe that's part of his appeal?

Not only that, but because he's very good looking too.

David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo stand out in the looks department among footballers, that's why we notice those two have a lot of female fans. There's a reason why those two do commercials the most among footballers.

Lionel Messi and Neymar are as famous as the two above and all footballers have good bodies, but yet we never hear of them as sex symbols, it's about the looks.

Eh. David Beckham is ugly.

And you are gorgeous?

TUF
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 5:10 pm

Mostly when it comes to guys I care about faces. (For women I like curves but not fat. Curves in all the right places, hourglass figure, big boobs...)

I like guys with pretty boy faces and who don't look too rugged.

Along with that I like short and skinny guys.

Sometimes muscle can be nice.

The way Christie bulked up from incredibly skinny to incredibly muscular in 6 months really 'excites' me lol... It's the sheer dedication, focus and the fact he was thinking that much about how to improve his body. I think I'd feel the same if he'd been fat and gone down to looking skinny that quick.

It's mostly about pretty faces though.

Only thing that can bypass that is some sort of homing instinct I have over certain Irish men. Again, a lot of them focus a lot on their body and then the muscle thing works. If you're going to be macho make sure you do it to extremes... And then hair and clothing wise, get 1950s about it. Hair gel, leather jacket, black jeans, tank top.

Tank top in winter works for either style...

It's best for all concerned I don't talk about Man U lol. :lol:

Ronaldo is good looking, too old for me and there's nasty rumours about him but he's good looking.

I prefer skinny 90% of the time, if it's coupled with pretty. It's something which makes it hard to even admit I'm bi.

Not the nicest thing to say to aspies but I like pretty boy body language too.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2019, 6:03 pm

TUF wrote:
Not the nicest thing to say to aspies but I like pretty boy body language too.

Wich kind?