Which body type is more desirable?

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

If your a man which body type is most desirable too women!
slim/skinny 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Very broad with big muscles 54%  54%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 24

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 8:29 pm

From experience i’d say very muscular guys are more attractive too women than normal/skinny men and even fat obese guys I know are more liked by women than some of my skinny friends. Too be fair though the obese guys I know are quite tall which always helps.

I myself am about 5ft7 3/4 which is just under 5ft8 and I now weigh 162 pounds of lean muscle. 5 years ago though when I was addicted too exercise I used too weigh 140-148 pounds and was body shamed for being too thin even though I thought I was in top athletic condition.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2019, 11:10 pm

This topic is mainly about you being insecure about your body, isn't it?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Jan 2019, 3:05 am

I'm more attracted to the skinny women than the broad muscular type because I'm very weak myself & feel inferior to them. I'm more attracted to fat women than muscular women too thou. I was very skinny till I moved in with my current girlfriend. She's pretty big but she's not very muscular either so it doesn't really bother me at all except I'm concerned about her health.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:52 am

I like either slightly overweight or muscular men.

Not a fan of skinny, each to their own though. :shrug:

Plenty of women love skinny men. There’s usually a market out there for most people.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 5:01 am

^ I am a merman, that would put me in the fish market.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 9:54 am

For me, If I could find specifically a short person with muscle, I'd like that because it would show me he likely cares about himself and knows how to work toward something.

A taller guy with a lot of muscle would make me fell extra uncomfortable however.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:05 am

An old friend of mine 10 years ago in college was 5ft10 and weighed 140 pounds. He was actually quite popular with women.

I dunno maybe the taller you are the more socially acceptable it is too be skinny? Like I said before a lot of the guys who I have known that are under 5’10 and skinny are not popular with girls.

Look at David beckham also as an example who is 5ft11 and weighs 154-160 pounds. He’s not mega skinny but he’s on the thinner side but the point is obviously women swoon over him shirtless and beckham is by no means very broad and muscular is he?

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:12 am

Tall and skinny

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 10:13 am

Beckham is an internationally-known football player. Maybe that's part of his appeal?

I'm 5 foot 5, always been chubby, and I haven't really done that bad in the women department. I'm also not "ruggedly handsome." I'm also sort of screwy in the "social skills" department.

It would be assumed, by Incels, incels, Red Pills, MGTOW, etc., that I would never, in my life, find a girlfriend and obtain love.

Women like many different "physical types." I've known women who like men 6 feet 4, 240 lbs. I've also known women who like somebody, say, 5 foot 6 and 130 lbs.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 12:55 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Beckham is an internationally-known football player. Maybe that's part of his appeal?

Not only that, but because he's very good looking too.

David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo stand out in the looks department among footballers, that's why we notice those two have a lot of female fans. There's a reason why those two do commercials the most among footballers.

Lionel Messi and Neymar are as famous as the two above and all footballers have good bodies, but yet we never hear of them as sex symbols, it's about the looks.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 2:01 pm

komamanga wrote:
Tall and skinny

Some women are this way some not. Half a year ago late in a disco I was quite drunken and hit a guy who was dancing with a girl and a head taller then me with my shoulder. Instead of ignoring me it he turned to me and wanted to mess around with me. I pushed him away with just one arm making clear that a spaghetty who doesn't even know how to move his tentacles has no chance against a guy like me of 95kg (190 pounds). The pretty girl that he was dancing with stepped immediately to me and and started to flirt with me even that he was not even half as old as me and much taller. I don't like girls who are that way but I know that she was no exception. Women are just apes and a guy who makes clear that he is higher in the hierarchy is more attractive. Because of this power and having balls count more then size but you need to bring them in. :wink:

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 2:31 pm

Slim, average or slightly round with curved.

If a woman have prominent muscles it is just as repelling to me as being morbidly obese.

komamanga
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 2:42 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
a spaghetty who doesn't even know how to move his tentacles

That's not a very nice thing to say.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 3:21 pm

komamanga wrote:
quite an extreme wrote:
a spaghetty who doesn't even know how to move his tentacles

That's not a very nice thing to say.

Why? I'm recognizing how guys move and whether they know to fight. It's obviously to people who do martial arts.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 3:41 pm

quite an extreme wrote:
komamanga wrote:
Tall and skinny

Some women are this way some not. Half a year ago late in a disco I was quite drunken and hit a guy who was dancing with a girl and a head taller then me with my shoulder. Instead of ignoring me it he turned to me and wanted to mess around with me. I pushed him away with just one arm making clear that a spaghetty who doesn't even know how to move his tentacles has no chance against a guy like me of 95kg (190 pounds). The pretty girl that he was dancing with stepped immediately to me and and started to flirt with me even that he was not even half as old as me and much taller. I don't like girls who are that way but I know that she was no exception. Women are just apes and a guy who makes clear that he is higher in the hierarchy is more attractive. Because of this power and having balls count more then size but you need to bring them in. :wink:

Good story, bro.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2019, 4:29 pm

Am I the only person who thinks David Beckham is a munter