Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 12:58 am

How tall would women want a man to be if they are short?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 8:59 am

As tall as their height inferiority complex.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 9:30 am

How tall do YOU want a man to be? Do you like tall men better than short men? It's your choice. There's no "shoulds" as far as that is concerned.

I don't really care, too much, how tall a woman is. I've been attracted to tall women and to short women.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2018, 10:06 am

I like short guys. The shorter the better.
Tall guys make me a little uncomfortable.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

colossalfailure
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2018, 11:30 am

Anything under 6 ft is a death sentence if you're a guy

Ideally, you should be 6' 4'' and believe it or not this holds regardless of how tall the girl is

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 11:59 am

A lot of really short attractive women do like their men to be really tall. Why? Because they can have a requirement like that and still find suitors. But, this is the sort of thing that drives paid matchmakers crazy!

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 12:04 pm

colossalfailure wrote:

Ideally, you should be 6' 4'' and believe it or not this holds regardless of how tall the girl is

Where do you come up with this?

How do you account for the millions of men under 6ft (I'm an inch or two shy of that height myself) who are in relationships???

colossalfailure

31 Dec 2018, 12:16 pm

Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:

Where do you come up with this?

How do you account for the millions of men under 6ft (I'm an inch or two shy of that height myself) who are in relationships???

All the world famous male models are around 6' 4'', thus its the ideal height. Lots of girls also put "do not contact me if you're under 6''" on their dating profiles so that is a sign that being under 6 feet tall is a negative trait

I myself am under 6'' but close to that so on my license it says 6'' because I lied about being taller than I am, tbh Id feel pretty embarrassed about giving someone my license and on it being a height that starts with a 5, I guess you could say Im insecure but there are really no drawbacks

Finally, I dont know how to word this properly but most guys who are under 6'' who are in relationships are not "safe" in that if a taller guy whos equally aesthetic comes around their gfs or wives would leave them or at least would prefer to do so (though often they dont because starting a new relationship comes with risk)

If women could choose to customize their bfs tho, every single one would make her bf at least 6'' tall

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 12:34 pm

colossalfailure wrote:
All the world famous male models are around 6' 4'', thus its the ideal height. Lots of girls also put "do not contact me if you're under 6''" on their dating profiles so that is a sign that being under 6 feet tall is a negative trait

I myself am under 6'' but close to that so on my license it says 6'' because I lied about being taller than I am, tbh Id feel pretty embarrassed about giving someone my license and on it being a height that starts with a 5, I guess you could say Im insecure but there are really no drawbacks

Finally, I dont know how to word this properly but most guys who are under 6'' who are in relationships are not "safe" in that if a taller guy whos equally aesthetic comes around their gfs or wives would leave them or at least would prefer to do so (though often they dont because starting a new relationship comes with risk)

If women could choose to customize their bfs tho, every single one would make her bf at least 6'' tall

Please correct me if I'm wrong but here's what you seem to think based on what you've written above:

- Because male models are apparently an average of 6' 4", ALL women want a man who is 6' 4" and those that are with a man who is shorter than that height don't really love them and are just waiting for a taller man to replace them with or at the least, forever yearn for a taller man.

Did I get your thought process right?

-

colossalfailure

31 Dec 2018, 12:51 pm

Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but here's what you seem to think based on what you've written above:

- Because male models are apparently an average of 6' 4", ALL women want a man who is 6' 4" and those that are with a man who is shorter than that height don't really love them and are just waiting for a taller man to replace them with or at the least, forever yearn for a taller man.

-

More or less yes, thats the essence of it. Now there are obviously outliers theres no denying that, but as the general rule that statement is correct

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:14 pm

colossalfailure wrote:
Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:

-

More or less yes, thats the essence of it. Now there are obviously outliers theres no denying that, but as the general rule that statement is correct

Where are you getting your information that as a general rule nearly all women require or perpetually long for a man who is 6'4" tall?

colossalfailure

31 Dec 2018, 1:31 pm

Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:
Magna wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:

-

Where are you getting your information that as a general rule nearly all women require or perpetually long for a man who is 6'4" tall?

They dont REQUIRE but they STRONGLY PREFER men who are 6' 4''.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:36 pm

colossalfailure wrote:

I’m 6’4 and it doesn’t help at all.

NorthWind
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:36 pm

colossalfailure wrote:

I don't doubt that being short is a disadvantage for a man, but average height guys are not at a huge disadvantage.

Among the 6 men I know personally who sleep around a lot (or did so in the past in one case) and do it with ease 3 are certainly below 6 ft (5' 9'' or 5' 10''), 1 is pretty much 6 ft or a tiny bit below, 1 is a tiny bit above 6 ft and 1 is about 6' 3''.
(Yes, I know their height because 3 of them are relatives of mine and that's the height they told me (they could have lied but what man ever claims to be shorter than he really is?)
The other 3 heights are estimates based on how much taller or shorter they are than guys whose height I know)

The height I'm personally most attracted to in men is from 5'9'' to 6'3'' but those are not strict borders. It's ideal but not a strict requirement.

colossalfailure wrote:

Some modeling jobs have height requirements. You wouldn't guess the ideal height for women from female models, would you? Not all famous male actors are above 6 ft.

Yes, some women say they want a guy 6 ft or above. In my country they'd say 1.80m instead, which is more than an inch shorter but both are pretty numbers. They won't bring a tape measure to your date.

colossalfailure wrote:

Yes, that is insecure. There are drawbacks for your well-being because feeling insecure or embarrassed is just not pleasant. Whether or not there are drawbacks for your chances with getting sex or a girlfriend depends on if other people notice your insecurities (which are probably not just about your slightly above average height) or not.

colossalfailure wrote:

Not unless she only got into a relationship with him out of desperation or their relationship has other problems worse than his height.

colossalfailure wrote:

My customized boyfriend would be 6'' slightly above or slightly below 6''. Because in that range slightly taller or slightly shorter makes absolutely no difference for attractiveness.

Last edited by NorthWind on 31 Dec 2018, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:40 pm

sly279 wrote:
colossalfailure wrote:

I’m 6’4 and it doesn’t help at all.

Not if you're overweight or unattractive, no, but otherwise it would be an advantage.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2018, 1:44 pm

You know my height already: just under 5 foot 5. I'm a shrimp.....

I always say this: you and a woman are the same height if you're in bed kissing.