Aquarius Boyfriend and Virgo Girlfriend

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

imdoneone
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2019, 8:52 pm

Should Aquarius men avoid dating Virgo women?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 2:28 am

Nonsense

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

31 Mar 2019, 2:36 am

"Me and my girlfriend had to split up. She was Capricorn and I don't believe in that sh!t."

The only reasons to care about your gf/bf date of birth:
1. Don't forget their birthday
2. Make sure they is not underage.

Otherwise, look for qualities that matter. Even if they are slightly correlated with season of one's birth, other factors (genetics, upbringing) influence people way more.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 2:43 am

imdoneone wrote:
Should Aquarius men avoid dating Virgo women?

If you believe in astrology which I don't then this is what this website says about the match.

Quote:
The relationship of Virgo and Aquarius can be a little more challenging than others, but compassion and understanding can most certainly make it work. Misunderstanding each other’s unique and different love natures is most likely to create troubles because Virgo wants security and Aquarius wants freedom.

An Aquarius man has a very good take on life. He is a social butterfly with his many friends and acquaintances always around him. This man can see the past, be in the present, while seeing the future all at once. Aquarius man is well rounded and intelligent and also makes for a great humanitarian. He is often detached from the rest of the world but still he enjoys long-term relationships and is quite old fashioned.

A Virgo woman is calm and cool on surface, existing on the sidelines as more of an observer at first. In all aspects of life, she needs structure and efficiency. This is because she is extremely analytical, and uses her powerful observational skills to help her gain a precise and realistic view of the world around her. In a relationship, she is a sincere mate unless she finds her man to be unreliable. At the same time she also finds public displays of affection as insolent and tacky. She is flexible in nature and truly loyal and willing to give unselfishly to the man she loves.

It takes a great deal of patience on the behalf of Virgo woman for her relationship with Aquarius man to work. The Virgo woman enjoys being a wife and a mother — she takes great care of her family when they are ill or in need. He might find himself taking advantage of her good helpful nature since when in love with a man her devotion is unmatchable. She does not believe anyone owes her anything, which makes her very self sufficient and that gives Aquarius man a more careless view towards family and life. The downside to a Virgo woman is that she can be very critical of others including her man, knowing her way is the right way. Just behavior can make him detached and cold towards her leading to many new problems in their relationship.

Aquarius man is talented enough to be able to ball all of the things into one and achieve great results that sound very impressive to the Virgo woman. He shows her many new colors of life and gives her wings to fly and discover the dimensions never seen or heard. He becomes fascinated with many things and takes on many projects which cause him to neglect her from time to time. He does not do this purposely; it is that he has a curious mind by nature that needs to constantly be engaged. What brought these two together in the beginning slowly fades if he does not allows her to become involved in his interests. If he does not involve her, she becomes suspicious and begins to lose trust in him. Once she begins to not trust her Aquarius man, she starts to smother him not giving him the independence and freedom he needs to survive.

Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination, in case of Aquarius man and Virgo woman, furnishing is done by her and imagination is his part of the job. The Aquarius man and the Virgo woman have a beautiful union when they actually get involved with the purest and deepest feelings to share with each other. She always possesses the practical nature the relationship needs for stability and he continues to have the daydreams that keeps things light and enchanting. He melts the ice of his Virgo woman and makes her tremble with anticipation in the relationship and she promises him the hope for the future. Every bit of earth and every blow of breeze are full of new excitements and involvements for them to be happily enjoyed in each other’s arms.

The sexuality between the Aquarius man and the Virgo woman is the best attribute of their relationship. In fact it is the strongest bond that keeps them intact. He has many different attitudes toward sexual pleasure. One, if not many, will do the trick for his Virgo woman, stirring her sensuality and making her more expressive during love making. On the other hand, she is also able to arouse him to have more desire by nature than other woman. He makes her feel wanted, desired and physically needed, what more can a woman ask for. In their sexual intimacy there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole. Also the Aquarius man makes her feel as though without her sexual pleasure he cannot go on living. This is altogether a quite passionate paring with both the partners feeling unexpectedly satisfied in each other’s arms fulfilling their partner’s desires and making their love making a well worthy experience.

One thing that Aquarius man and Virgo Woman have in common is that they are both dreamers by nature. They are both indeed very intellectual beings, but that does not stop them from dreaming. Besides the magnetic sexual connection and dreams they share, there is not much else going on between them. There may be initial attraction but apart from that, there are hardly any positive attributes that may contribute to the relationship’s stability. In fact with time Virgo woman may also find her Aquarius man less considerate about her. And after a while, once they are off with their pleasant talks and all the common traits start diminishing, the negative traits start showing and making the relation worse. In this relationship, the partners have to accept each other as they are, rather than trying to change each other or else it can end in a bad and unworthy relationship.

You are a Gemini , why would want to know about a Virgo / Aquarius match?

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

imdoneone
Raven
Raven

31 Mar 2019, 2:54 am

Well, I'm an Aquarius.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 2:57 am

I deliberately typed your star sign incorrectly as I knew I would get a reply then , sorry :)

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 3:52 am

They're all Barnum statements pet. What Mr Ferris copied and pasted could apply to anyone.

Date whoever you want to based on what you find when you actually interact with them, not on what some description you found online tells you.

Quote:
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them, that are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 4:02 am

hurtloam wrote:
They're all Barnum statements pet. What Mr Ferris copied and pasted could apply to anyone.

Date whoever you want to based on what you find when you actually interact with them, not on what some description you found online tells you.

Quote:
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them, that are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people.

Exactly , Astrology is a bit of fun and can give you some comfort but definitely don't base any important choices on your stars like a potential partner.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 4:54 am

I'm Aquarius and all women avoid me, so I'd answer your question with "yes".

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2019, 5:38 am

It's probably best if people who believe in nonsense date other people who believe in nonsense, leaving the rest of us free of their nonsense.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

31 Mar 2019, 5:55 am

Sabreclaw wrote:
I'm Aquarius and all women avoid me, so I'd answer your question with "yes".

I'm Aquarius and I don't date Virgo women :P

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>