Page 3 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 7:39 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
blackicmenace wrote:
Really curious how Tinder works because I don't use it that often and it typically has around the same amount of likes. I just opened the app and I suddenly have an explosion of likes, 3x more than normal. I bet it's some sort of ploy to get me to subscribe. I am pretty sure the algorithm is shady.

Yeah all sites do that to new members; it is a ploy to get money. Just text the ones you match with, don't pay to see secret likes....

I wonder if you can actually match with those secret likes or if it is a pay wall to even be able to match.

[email protected]
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Apr 2019, 9:04 pm

Women get an avalanche of matches, even if they are below average in looks.

If you are not in the top 20% of attractive men they will ignore you or lead you on to boost their ego. Dating sites have released statistics and this has been proven that women only consider 20% of men attractive.

Men are disposable and overabundant. Any girl you talk to on a dating site will have a hundred other men (minimum) competing for her and odds are you won't win.

Women are more important because they have limited eggs but we have infinite sperm. So they are much, much pickier in choosing mates.

Ideally in today's time women would have a reasonable standard for attractiveness like men do that more reflected their own attractiveness so that more people no matter their attractiveness could find a longterm partner but that's not the harsh reality.

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sly is not "low quality" at all.

He can get a little irritating at times----but he has pretty decent morals.

He takes care of his family. He cares about his family.

Girls like that more than most things.

Demonstrably false.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2019, 10:32 pm

We may continue to produce sperm, but it degrades in quality and quantity as we age, thus we are less fertile. I personally haven't noticed a difference in volume, but it may vary from person to person or perhaps I am just not old enough to notice a difference.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 12:46 am

BeaArthur wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
BeaArthur wrote:
Aw geez. I'm not on Facebook for dating, but I have people on there I know now or in the past a bit and considered friends... and I wish them HB when the birthday status comes up. So do they hate me for that?

I'm just not that active. Not going to change. Didn't realize I was offending anyone.

I am not offended by those, just....totally indifferent.

Fortunately, we're not friends on Facebook.

:lol:

Actually what’s funny is when you see HB by someone (usually a woman) who ghosted me and didn’t reply to my last 1-2 messages (yet marked as read).

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 2:39 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sly is not "low quality" at all.

He can get a little irritating at times----but he has pretty decent morals.

He takes care of his family. He cares about his family.

Girls like that more than most things.

Not in my experience

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 5:11 am

sly279 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
sly279 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
What is swiping? :roll:

It’s how dating works now.
There’s a picture of a person, brief summary about them and you swipe right to like them left to pass on them. Then another person pops up , there’s a queen of people for you. ,ost let you swip as many a day you want. Tinder limits you to 50 or something
If they like you too you match and can message each other,

8O You sweep swipe them away?
Jeez -- that's not very good for the self-esteem. No wonder you feel blue sometimes.

I'd stick to meeting people in real life as much as possible -- but I know you've heard that before.

Thin, attractive women need a dating site?? Probably psycho's.

Quickly and off-topic, how's your grandma?

People sweep me away, no one ever swipes right on me :(

The thin attractive women wouldn’t date me anyways, thin attractive women with fat men only happens in movies.

Women in public ignore me, I’m not worth their time even few seconds of it.
I never met anyone in person. I tried going to social event for aspies but was ignored there too and left to sit alone in the corner and watch everyone else chat and have fun.
Some days I really just wish I’d die like today. Just being laying in bed all day crying.
Haven’t drank a thing all day so feel dry and thirsty.

I don’t really know, shes back home. We aren’t close anymore haven’t been for years since that fIrate surgery.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 10:15 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
We may continue to produce sperm, but it degrades in quality and quantity as we age, thus we are less fertile. I personally haven't noticed a difference in volume, but it may vary from person to person or perhaps I am just not old enough to notice a difference.

No women will stop producing eggs when they hit menopause thus they have a more limited quantity.

The game is stacked against men from the start. Women have no difficulty finding men unless they are truly hideous. Historically 80% of women and only 40% of men got to reproduce.

8000 years ago it was only 1 man in 17 reproduced.
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-r ... ve-success

They probably had some Tinder mechanism on stone tablets!
(Yes, throwing tablet to the right *break sounds*, No! to the left *breaks*.... Oh a match *smashing tablet to the head)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 11:33 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
sly279 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
sly279 wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
What is swiping? :roll:

It’s how dating works now.
There’s a picture of a person, brief summary about them and you swipe right to like them left to pass on them. Then another person pops up , there’s a queen of people for you. ,ost let you swip as many a day you want. Tinder limits you to 50 or something
If they like you too you match and can message each other,

8O You sweep swipe them away?
Jeez -- that's not very good for the self-esteem. No wonder you feel blue sometimes.

I'd stick to meeting people in real life as much as possible -- but I know you've heard that before.

Thin, attractive women need a dating site?? Probably psycho's.

Quickly and off-topic, how's your grandma?

People sweep me away, no one ever swipes right on me :(

The thin attractive women wouldn’t date me anyways, thin attractive women with fat men only happens in movies.

Women in public ignore me, I’m not worth their time even few seconds of it.
I never met anyone in person. I tried going to social event for aspies but was ignored there too and left to sit alone in the corner and watch everyone else chat and have fun.
Some days I really just wish I’d die like today. Just being laying in bed all day crying.
Haven’t drank a thing all day so feel dry and thirsty.

I don’t really know, shes back home. We aren’t close anymore haven’t been for years since that fIrate surgery.

Huh?

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2019, 11:48 pm

sly279 wrote:
I’m going only swipe right in bigger less attractive women near by, and swipe left on thin attractive ones and ones outside of 10 miles.

That's a bad strategy. If you swipe left on the thin attractive ones, you won't get to date them.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 8:23 am

Facebook is pretty fake. I really only use it now to waste time on groups. The internet in general is fake, so is real life. I keep to myself and tend to my plants.

Too much fake to deal with otherwise.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2019, 5:40 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
I’m going only swipe right in bigger less attractive women near by, and swipe left on thin attractive ones and ones outside of 10 miles.

That's a bad strategy. If you swipe left on the thin attractive ones, you won't get to date them.

They’d never even talk to me non less date me. Thin or attractive women know they’re too good for me.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 6:38 pm

sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
They’d never even talk to me non less date me. Thin or attractive women know they’re too good for me.
They'll know if you tell them so don't tell them.

sly279 wrote:
Wrong. I'm a fat man and thin attractive women date me.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 6:42 pm

What?

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 8:39 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
They'll know if you tell them so don't tell them.

sly279 wrote:
Wrong. I'm a fat man and thin attractive women date me.

You also have a decent job, you're presumably independent and you tend to go for women from other countries and cultures though, don't you? There's a bit of a difference between your situation and sly's

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2019, 9:59 pm

^

If I made 50,000 a year owned a bmw and lived alone did probably have better luck and be married with kids by now. I’ve seen uglier and fater men then me with thin women but they are all quite well off men.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:15 pm

sly279 wrote:

My ex weighed like half of what I do and is attractive. The world has too many stories all going on for some of them to not be even less believable than movies.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う