Page 4 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 9:15 pm

sly279 wrote:
The thin attractive women wouldn’t date me anyways, thin attractive women with fat men only happens in movies.

My ex weighed like half of what I do and is attractive. The world has too many stories all going on for some of them to not be even less believable than movies.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
The thin attractive women wouldn’t date me anyways, thin attractive women with fat men only happens in movies.

My ex weighed like half of what I do and is attractive. The world has too many stories all going on for some of them to not be even less believable than movies.

Are you also a worthless sub human ?
I’m that and ugly and fat. Most women won’t treat me like a human why would they date me?
I bet most see me as lower then their dog.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2019, 1:10 am

sly279 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:

I’m that and ugly and fat. Most women won’t treat me like a human why would they date me?

I'm no better than you.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2019, 8:59 pm

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
You also have a decent job
Yeah. That actually makes a huge difference. Back when I was in a lower paid job, I only got a handful of dates and I was never in a relationship. After I got a higher paid job, I got more dates, from women who were more attractive and I got into actual relationships. I've been in my current relationship for over a year.

I don't actually blame women for wanting to date a guy with a decent job, especially if they themselves have a decent job. They want to go to the same places and live the same middle-class lifestyle without having to pay for their partner. I wouldn't want to date a woman without a decent job so I wouldn't blame her for having the same expectations I have.

sly279 wrote:
If I made 50,000 a year owned a bmw and lived alone
BMW? You don't even need a car. I don't own one. I'll admit that living alone is a big help, not so much as a status symbol but because it makes it easier to have peaceful alone time (both intimate and non-intimate) with whomever you're dating.

Being interrupted by parents or siblings kind of ruins the mood. Another benefit of having a place of one's own is that it makes it much easier for her to move in with you. She might not be so keen on cohabitating if you already live in a full house.

Then again, women from other cultures may be more accepting of you living with and looking after your parents since that type of thing is par for the course in some countries.

The Grand Inquisitor wrote:
There's a bit of a difference between your situation and sly's
There is now. 5 years ago we were both in the same boat.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2019, 1:42 am

If I lived alone I’d just be alone and depressed all the time , it wouldn’t help me get dates I’d still be disabled and poor just completely alone and cut off from everyone and anyone.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2019, 11:09 pm

Not necessarily. Living alone can be very relaxing. It's good if you like peace and quiet.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 2:58 am

So is this new strategy working?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 5:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
So is this new strategy working?

I dont know I’ve been too sad to use any of the apps

I have basically near zero chance so it’s just a slight chance increase by avoiding women who’d never date me and adhearing to the sites rejection requirements

Yo El
Toucan
Toucan

23 Apr 2019, 6:06 pm

sly279 wrote:

I think as a guy it's better to date irl through social circle. Women are naturally going to be more picky on online dating platforms due to the larger choice pool, especially when it comes to appearance. I'm not going to be that guy who tells you to lower your standards, it's not fair to the partner if you're not attracted to them. But if you want the thin ladies you should try losing some of those excess pounds. You take any meds?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 9:56 pm

They’re going be as picky in person as online and I can say that from experience.

I don’t have any social circle and when I did people point blank told me I wasn’t good enough for any of the women they know and some say I not good enough for any women.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 11:17 pm

sly279 wrote:
They’re going be as picky in person as online and I can say that from experience.

I don’t have any social circle and when I did people point blank told me I wasn’t good enough for any of the women they know and some say I not good enough for any women.

Then make yourself better.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 11:45 pm

I've been told I need to do the online dating route again but I swore off that route years ago. Even when I had hair covering my forehead (My frontal hair has receded) and my face wasn't fat like it is now, I was still ignored by the women I was interested in. I wish I committed suicide back in 2006 when the depression I still suffer from first kicked in if I had known I would still be the same in 2019. I was being told to like myself and work on myself even back then.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2019, 11:52 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:

Then make yourself better.

I can’t. So it’s this or death. But I can’t kill myself either. Not everyone can just pull themselves up by their boot straps and become wealthy.

Yo El
Toucan
Toucan

24 Apr 2019, 3:33 am

sly279 wrote:

I can’t. So it’s this or death. But I can’t kill myself either. Not everyone can just pull themselves up by their boot straps and become wealthy.

f**k dude, I think at this point it's worth considering anti-depressants. It won't make you chad but it might improve you dealing with your current situation.

SecretOpossumCabal
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Apr 2019, 8:46 am

Online dating is ABYSMAL for males, even for the best of us. I do not recommend people even bother, men are better off cold-approaching in real life.

Keep in mind, for males its a numbers game mixed in with some luck, even in real life, women get offers 24/7 around the clock. So it's a matter of also being lucky, EVEN if you're a well off male. The competition out there is brutal.

Want to see how easy an average girl has it on tinder?

Woo boy. Don't even bother with online dating, if you're an average male it is a graveyard of despair and broken dreams. Online dating would break most men if they rely on it too much.

But as that guy says, the thirst is real. That's why in the other thread Sly, I advised you to self-improve so that you might feel good with yourself as to tolerate loneliness and focus on goals that don't keep women as a focus.

Imagine if you put all the time you spend thinking about a lady to a productive goal or hobby? You can become much more powerful than you realize.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything".

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2019, 3:34 pm

I don’t enjoy anything alone. I have hobbies I spend all my time on and it’s not enjoyable as I have no gf to share it with. I don’t think anyone will ever get it here but for me life without a romantic partner is empty it’s the type of person I am, glad your not that type but it can’t be changed anymore they you can make a gay person straight or an introvert into a social person or vice versa. There is no one way to happiness. I wish people would be as accepting of that as they are other differences