Claims that a few "super hot men" are hogging all the women

Page 16 of 20 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

12 Jul 2019, 7:24 am

magz wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
magz wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Interesting, so why would you personally not date a man shorter than you?

I couldn't find one :D

Danny Devito is taken huh

Well, actually there was one in high school and he even tried to date me... but he didn't share my curiosity and love for logic so I knew we couldn't form a happy couple.

The short guy in high school found out of my passion for English and tried to use it, but very much failed. Good intention but bad skills, he ended up turning me off more. But besides that ppl kept encouraging him to try to gain my interest despite knowing i was online dating someone. He even wrote poems! I burnt them and dropped them in the toilet, poor guy just wouldnt give up, and people putting the stuff in my hands saying it's not cool to refuse, drove me into frustration!

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 7:54 am

magz wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Are you a sock-puppet of rainbow?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 7:57 am

Yeah....I had this sort of thing happen in high school. I was the short, nerdy poet type.

I got over it, moved on, and met more mature women out in the working world.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 7:57 am

Rainbow_Belle wrote:
One or two guys on here claim that they have only dated taller women. This is an exception to the norm and does not reflect the normality of society. When you are a shorter man you must have something else to offer like money and status to compensate for your lack of height.

I know, but many users here talk weird stuff as if they live on some another planet.

You will get used to it.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Jul 2019, 8:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
magz wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Are you a sock-puppet of rainbow?

No, I'm a rainbow sock of a puppet :colors:

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Last edited by magz on 12 Jul 2019, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Jul 2019, 8:16 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Yeah....I had this sort of thing happen in high school. I was the short, nerdy poet type.

I got over it, moved on, and met more mature women out in the working world.

I've always loved nerdy men, I make poetry myself and I dated mostly short-to-average guys... The only boy in high school who was shorter than me (I suspect he suffered some growth hormone deficiency) wasn't really my type intellectually.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 1:38 pm

Actually, the premise of this thread is true, it's time for me to come clean. All 3.5 billion female humans on earth are cooped up in my house. I'd post more but there's several millions crying babies here distracting me. :mrgreen:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 1:49 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Actually, the premise of this thread is true, it's time for me to come clean. All 3.5 billion female humans on earth are cooped up in my house...
Your momma too?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 2:05 pm

Rexi wrote:
He even wrote poems! I burnt them and dropped them in the toilet, poor guy just wouldnt give up, and people putting the stuff in my hands saying it's not cool to refuse, drove me into frustration!

Right! You had to like him and not the others. And girls just want to have fun ...
:pr: :king: :queen: :pl:

breaks0
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jul 2019, 2:16 pm

The thread that won't die.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 2:23 pm

breaks0 wrote:

:skull: All hope abandon ye who enter here ... :skull: :twisted:

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 2:32 pm

Rainbow_Belle wrote:
One or two guys on here claim that they have only dated taller women. This is an exception to the norm and does not reflect the normality of society. When you are a shorter man you must have something else to offer like money and status to compensate for your lack of height.

A man's height has never been such a priority to me that he would have to compensate for it. Sure I'd prefer to not be looking at the top of his head but it's not a sticking point. Who he is and how he treats me is a hell of a lot more important than height, money, or status.

And with me being 5'10" it seems unreasonable for me to demand a guy be taller. My boyfriends have been around the same height as me or shorter.

magz wrote:
I've always loved nerdy men, I make poetry myself and I dated mostly short-to-average guys... The only boy in high school who was shorter than me (I suspect he suffered some growth hormone deficiency) wasn't really my type intellectually.

I'd say "Brainy" men, as nerdy makes me think of the Big Bang guys lol though there's something cute about the geeky quality too. Especially when I'm a kind of a dork.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 11:58 pm

Alterity wrote:
I'd say "Brainy" men, as nerdy makes me think of the Big Bang guys lol though there's something cute about the geeky quality too. Especially when I'm a kind of a dork.

Alas there are millions of celibate nerds who would be rolling their eyes

http://shawneehistory.tripod.com/16.pdf

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:03 am

Fnord wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Actually, the premise of this thread is true, it's time for me to come clean. All 3.5 billion female humans on earth are cooped up in my house...
Your momma too?

Considering I live with my folks, of course. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:03 am

quite an extreme wrote:
breaks0 wrote:

:skull: All hope abandon ye who enter here ... :skull: :twisted:

When did we start breeding incels? :lol:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 1:47 am

In another thread here:

Chronos wrote:
Anyway I agree it's better to meet people offline. So where do single women congregate?

1. Dance classes. For some reason a lot of women want to learn how to dance.
2. Cooking classes.
3. Painting classes.
4. Museums.
5. Cat rescue organizations (no joke, all of them here are female dominated).
6. Day spas.
7. Bookstores.
8. Communal gardens.

I forgot some.

9. Yoga classes.
10. Exercise classes.

Perhaps the above might be helpful to some men here, so I'm re-posting it in the current thread.