Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 5:52 pm

Saw the ring - she was married. :( But her eyes told that she wasn't at all against me.
In opposite to the prosecutor who demanded even twice the money then before. She didn't even dare to look in my direction anymore afterwards. Don't understand some women. But in dubio pro reo. :sunny:
Getting my driver license back soon. :D :D :D :D :D
120mph on the highway instead of slow, expensive and uncomfortable busses or trains full of paralized people ... :mrgreen:

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 6:38 pm

Congrats on getting your license back!!

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 2:18 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Congrats on getting your license back!!

Thanks a lot! Was a dangerous and expensive try. But I currently need to support my parents and can't help them without a car. So I ignored the risks.

Btw: "Between my dreams and your fantasies " sounds somehow like a really nice place. :wink:

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 8:08 am

I'm currently in a really nice place, Haha.

Extra independence is awesome; be safe.

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 12:59 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
I'm currently in a really nice place, Haha.

Sounds like I should visit you there or at least cause you to send pics. :wink:

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Extra independence is awesome; be safe.

Independence is a great thing. Just sometimes it's nice to share the feelings. :pr: :pl:

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2019, 11:55 pm

Quote:
Independence is a great thing. Just sometimes it's nice to share the feelings. :pr: :pl:

Being able to go where you want, when you want, can lead to meeting new people to share feelings with (among other things!)

quite an extreme
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2019, 12:08 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Being able to go where you want, when you want, can lead to meeting new people to share feelings with (among other things!)

That's right but it depends on the people and the places that you are going to.