Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Tetreg
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Aug 2019, 5:15 pm

Hi all, just looking for some advice regarding bio since I don't really have anyone I can ask questions about this, so if you can read below and tell me if its good/ sending girls running to the hills that'd be great:

All around nerd and outdoors enthusiast who likes science, art, climbing etc, i.e. anything other than studying for my degree

Might serenade you with amateur French horn playing if we hit it off (fair warning)

Lets go for a drink and get off this app!

MushroomPrincess
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Aug 2019, 6:53 pm

Honestly? I always swipe right on musicians, so you've got that going for you. :p

Your bio is a little generic though? I see hundreds of bios just like it every day. And pics are more important than bio anyway, most people won't even read the bio if they don't like the pic. And most people won't even read the bio if they do like your pics, I know this from experience of guys messaging me and obviously not knowing anything about me -___-;

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2019, 8:52 pm

FWIW I think girls might read bios more often than guys do.

The "etc" is a little off putting to me, only because it seems to mean different things to different people.

But mentioning specific interests is awesome (climbing, playing French horn). So that you can attract like minded people.

Overall, good work!

Also, good luck!!