Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

letsgosteamers
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Nov 2019, 8:53 pm

32/male/straight

Kindness and genuine hearts seem to no longer be the first thing considered when looking for a partner.

"Richard" and money have taken precedence in my community.

The former goes against a fat man like me, if you know what I mean; and I am low income.

If anyone who had the biggest heart in the world and could support a woman, but could not meet the minimum requirements of income and 'length', they'll go nowhere here.

Perhaps it's time for me to start packing.

Archmage Arcane
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Nov 2019, 9:17 pm

I'm almost 60, not very rich and certainly not the 'biggest'.

I can find people. They can find me.

There is someone out there for you. There may be a number of 'someones'. You may find them in twenty minutes or twenty years.

The best advice I can give you is to live your life for YOU. Do that and do it well. You'll eventually get the hang of it. If you do that, the rest will take care of itself.

The really hard part is to stay in a relationship once you get into one. :)

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2019, 11:56 pm

^^^ good advice

The only thing I'd add is tenacity. Go out at least once with anyone who wants to. One causal date doesn't equal marriage, and you'll gain experience getting to know people. But only enter a relationship with someone you truly dig.

Don't give up.

Best of luck

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2019, 2:08 am

Archmage Arcane wrote:
I'm almost 60, not very rich and certainly not the 'biggest'.

I can find people. They can find me.

There is someone out there for you. There may be a number of 'someones'. You may find them in twenty minutes or twenty years.

The best advice I can give you is to live your life for YOU. Do that and do it well. You'll eventually get the hang of it. If you do that, the rest will take care of itself.

The really hard part is to stay in a relationship once you get into one. :)

Tired of this lie. No for a lot of men there won’t ever be someone out there for them.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2019, 4:03 am

letsgosteamers wrote:
32/male/straight

Kindness and genuine hearts seem to no longer be the first thing considered when looking for a partner.

"Richard" and money have taken precedence in my community.

The former goes against a fat man like me, if you know what I mean; and I am low income.

If anyone who had the biggest heart in the world and could support a woman, but could not meet the minimum requirements of income and 'length', they'll go nowhere here.

Perhaps it's time for me to start packing.

Many historical marriages were basically business arrangements between families.

Women will not flock to you if you are telling them they only want your money and penis. If a woman thought I only wanted her money and breasts, I wouldn't be with her.

You're not the only one who cares about kindness. Even in this world.