Page 2 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2019, 4:31 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I just can't convince you.....such is life!

I know you are more worthy than you think you are. I know that for a fact.

What you or I think doesn’t matter all that matters is what women think and they think I’m worthless trash not worthy of they time or love. Only men with good jobs are good enough.

If my erea has 500,000 extra women maybe I’d have more luck but there’s 2,000 extra men here so women have no need to not be picky.

You're worthy of time and love :heart:

How do you figure? O.o

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2019, 11:11 am

Guy Incognito wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
That's in a bar....I don't go by what people think in bars.

If I went by what people thought in bars, I would still be a virgin today.

If you were born when I was you’d probably still be a virgin
You were just born before society went to hell
Congratulations :cry:

Where are you located? I ask, because I am in the DC area. It is extremely liberal, everyone seems cold, and people are more focused on their phones than what is in front of them. When I go outside of DC, I see people that wave hi to strangers as they pass by them, hold the doors open for each other, and seem content with life. Social mores and attitudes fluctuate, but we are still a long way from Societal Dystopia.

Everyone in every state is focused on their phones....It is hardly just a DC thing.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2019, 7:49 pm

If you stop worrying about your height and start enjoying your life, you'd be much happier. You've been going on about your height for 10 years.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2019, 5:45 am

No, I don't. I don't understand the obsession with height.
When I was younger I was messaging with someone in a dating site who was 5'4" or 5'5", I can't quite remember, but I was interested until he started assuming I wasn't attracted to him because of his height... Which I had said nothing about. I ended up turning him down not because of his height but because of his assumptions about me. He was insecure enough to shut himself down. Don't be that guy.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 2:54 am

Whenever I say to my female acquaintances/friends that women generally don't like dating short men or more specifically men shorter than them, they almost always say the same thing: "That's not truuuuuue. I bet there are lots of women who love short men. What matters most is confidence!"

"Have you ever dated one?" I ask.

"Well, no…" they reply.

"Would you?"

*cricket sound*

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 10:05 am

I'm shorter than lots of women. I haven't been especially unsuccessful.

I'm three inches shorter than JamesY.

AnneOleson
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2019, 8:38 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Whenever I say to my female acquaintances/friends that women generally don't like dating short men or more specifically men shorter than them, they almost always say the same thing: "That's not truuuuuue. I bet there are lots of women who love short men. What matters most is confidence!"

"Well, no…" they reply.

"Would you?"

*cricket sound*

My husband is shorter than me. I used to wear high heels most of the time and he didn’t mind. My first husband was the same height as me. I had to find fancy flat shoes to wear with my wedding dress for the photos though! To even it out though, the boy I dated in school was taller than me. Height doesn’t matter if you are open to getting to know the person.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 6:25 am

AnneOleson wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

"Well, no…" they reply.

"Would you?"

*cricket sound*

My husband is shorter than me. I used to wear high heels most of the time and he didn’t mind. My first husband was the same height as me. I had to find fancy flat shoes to wear with my wedding dress for the photos though! To even it out though, the boy I dated in school was taller than me. Height doesn’t matter if you are open to getting to know the person.

"if she is open to getting to know the person", and that's the whole issue right there.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 9:46 am

Once you're in bed with a woman, and kissing her, you are both the same height.