“Get a girlfriend!” or “Get your dick wet!”

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 12:58 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Perhaps, offline, you should avoid talking about your desire for a girlfriend except to those you're closest to. That's usually a topic reserved for friends.

Being single is a weird thing for adults to pick on someone for unless that person complains about his or her single status all the time and it's become an annoyance.

My friends at the comic book store ask me constantly if I’ve asked the waitresses at a Mexican restaurant I go to out. I haven’t because Latina women in my area tend to marry early and they usually go for “bad boys”; I have seen more nerdy/geeky Latina women with geeky/nerdy partners but they tend to be coupled up already as well even if they date interracially. I am also worried about getting rejected and it would feel awkward going in to get food after that. Besides, I’ve known these women for years and they don’t seem to be interested in me romantically.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 1:11 pm

You could always use the old limerick “there once was a man from Nantucket...” as a retort to those yahoos.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 1:48 pm

modernmax wrote:
Fnord wrote:
modernmax wrote:
The proper response to "nice guys finish last" is always "yes, but they save the best for last."
Since when are rejects, leftovers and used goods 'best'?

What you call rejects, leftovers and used goods I call "haven't gotten to their potential yet" (Michael Jordan and The Beatles were rejects), underdogs and experienced.

I am also surprised I got flack for being interested in non-model looking women even though some of my detractors accuse me of only wanting model looking women. :roll:

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2020, 9:44 pm

EEEWWWW!! !

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2020, 10:31 am

Yet those are the men getting all the relationships and having the most children.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2020, 8:39 pm

it reminds how I got pissed off a few years ago when on facebook, one of my friends/classmates from middle school, asked me if I had a girlfriend, he was like "so no girlfriend for you? whats up with you dude?", and I lie, fake it, by saying, why you ask man? I've been single for several years now, and he was like "so you had girlfriends before?", then I say "ya why?" and then he says "what happened, didn't work out?" that continued to agitate me even more,

so then I said to him "why are you asking me, why are you curious?" and he says "because I've never seen you with one". That's when it really hurt more, it was back in 2016.