Do women simply just dislike Aspie men?

Page 55 of 61 [ 962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 61  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
What were the chances you would connect with 3 gay guys not interested in finding a gay partner?
That is "Guinness Book of Records" stuff. 8O

They told me they were straight. Each relationship was several years. Imagine spending the next 20 years of your life, your prime dating years, in three relationships which will all prove untenable. The second and third ones hurt the most, because they knew I'd been through it before. Sorry for the rant earlier but I understand how mp feels about giving her all, and not having reciprocal dedication ... for whatever reason and under whatever circumstance.

It goes without saying that I was attracted to them and I loved them all, or I wouldn't have been with them. I didn't know any better than to believe what I was promised. My post has absolutely nothing to do with homophobia, and in fact quite the opposite. My heart was broken because I gave more than they could possibly give, and the fallout was very painful. There's a lot to the story that I can't share for privacy reasons.

Now back to our regularly scheduled potatoes.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:02 pm

Meanwhile some guy at my sisters church is having sex with 3 women stringing them all along. All while flirting with underage kids he’s suppose to be pastoring.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:03 pm

I won’t say more just like people in my area it seems most of you just deem my worthless and lazy, uncaring and lazy :(

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:05 pm

sly279 wrote:
martianprincess wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I still maintain the idea that us aspie women just want something more than a potato. Like you have to at least have a personality aside from...' I am nice potato date meeeeee!' because a lot of times those nice potatoes turn out to be bad potatoes. LIke if you have an S.O and you ignore them constantly for games or basement time or whatever...they will leave. You are probably a potato if the gf leaves due to neglect and you never spending time with her, because you are always in a game or have some other excuse why you cannot spend any time with them. Then finally the girl leaves and some guys are like...'whaaaa i only just barley got acknowledged here while doing a 7 day video game binge, the least she could do is stick around and have sex whenever i feel like it.'

Its like no, sorry potato but you don't just get to get connections with people, end said connections by ignoring people and then b***h when a female acquaintance from the days of old just simply doesn't want to have sex with you, because you turned up after they moved on. LIke don't be a potato if you are in a LTR, both people need to participate a lot to make an long term relationship work...if one of you is a potato it doesn't work. LIke seriously both people have to participate or it ends in a divorce.

Exactly.
Relationships take effort and maturity.
We aren’t a coin operated machine that you can just put coins in whenever and get sex and admiration whenever it’s convenient.
Many of the inexperienced people I’ve dated don’t seem to understand the reciprocal nature of relationships.

I feel like I’ll never find a dude that will give me the right balance. I always feel like the more competent partner and I’d rather not be a teacher anymore. I’m sick of people that haven’t reached their potential. Can’t I just find one that’s done that already? :roll:

A lot of sexism against men popping up :roll:

How exactly is it sexist for her to be tired of having to train disinterested people in the basics of having a relationship? Most adults aren't interested in that after a certain point in their life.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:06 pm

sly279 wrote:
Meanwhile some guy at my sisters church is having sex with 3 women stringing them all along. All while flirting with underage kids he’s suppose to be pastoring.

That's creepy and possibly criminal. If he does that in the open what does he know to conceal?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:07 pm

sly279 wrote:

pastor? jail-able offence if its kids

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:09 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Preferably deep fried and in a wrap with egg plants :o

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:16 pm

Last edited by sly279 on 31 May 2020, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2020, 10:32 pm

sly279 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
sly279 wrote:

pastor? jail-able offence if its kids

He’s not pastor but part of staff. I shouldn’t said anything least it somehow get out and sister gets upset and in trouble. She’s wanting to leave the church but would miss the kids she’s built relationships with.

She cares about them enough to miss them, but not enough to want to protect them against a likely child molester?

I can understand your concern about her being hostile to you if she thinks you're responsible for it getting out, but only if she understands she's enabling the problem and you're not in the wrong for not enabling it. She would be for defending it or taking it out on you.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:19 am

sly279 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
sly279 wrote:
magz wrote:
A building where random people gather for services is not where you get attention. You get attention attending groups, asking questions, offering help and then honestly admitting you're not really a believer.
But if these kind of activities don't seem fun to you, look elsewhere. Last time we were talking, you admitted you like trekking and other excursions to the nature. While now we're still in the lockdowns, I still think a trip or two after the regulations ease would be fun and great occasion to meet people who would simply like you.

On,y groups around here are for kids.

I don’t own a car. I haven’t been to nature in 4 years or so and as long as I don’t have any friends willing to take me I’ll never see nature again.

I gather you don't get on with workmates?
Even *I* had superficial semi-friendships when I was working.
They can then introduce you to other people.

Why would they want a poor min wage friend? The women at work have told me I’m not good enough to date they won’t introduce me to their friends.

I was referring to workmates in general, men and women.
As I said previously, I think you would be better off making friends rather than girlfriends.
Once you "Have Your Foot in the Door", *then* you can go "hunting" for a gurlfriend. :mrgreen:
Think "The Long Game". 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:22 am

sly279 wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
I still maintain the idea that us aspie women just want something more than a potato. Like you have to at least have a personality aside from...' I am nice potato date meeeeee!' because a lot of times those nice potatoes turn out to be bad potatoes. LIke if you have an S.O and you ignore them constantly for games or basement time or whatever...they will leave. You are probably a potato if the gf leaves due to neglect and you never spending time with her, because you are always in a game or have some other excuse why you cannot spend any time with them. Then finally the girl leaves and some guys are like...'whaaaa i only just barley got acknowledged here while doing a 7 day video game binge, the least she could do is stick around and have sex whenever i feel like it.'

Its like no, sorry potato but you don't just get to get connections with people, end said connections by ignoring people and then b***h when a female acquaintance from the days of old just simply doesn't want to have sex with you, because you turned up after they moved on. LIke don't be a potato if you are in a LTR, both people need to participate a lot to make an long term relationship work...if one of you is a potato it doesn't work. LIke seriously both people have to participate or it ends in a divorce.

Does this go for women who play video games.
Didn’t you use to just play games and smoke weed?

See I don’t want to date so,e outdoors woman who needs to constantly be doing stuff I want a gamer girl or atleast a homebody. Seems really mean to call inoverts and homebody men potatoes.

You should know by now, that Sweetleaf has a sting in her tail. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:27 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Pepe wrote:
What were the chances you would connect with 3 gay guys not interested in finding a gay partner?
That is "Guinness Book of Records" stuff. 8O

They told me they were straight. Each relationship was several years. Imagine spending the next 20 years of your life, your prime dating years, in three relationships which will all prove untenable. The second and third ones hurt the most, because they knew I'd been through it before. Sorry for the rant earlier but I understand how mp feels about giving her all, and not having reciprocal dedication ... for whatever reason and under whatever circumstance.

It goes without saying that I was attracted to them and I loved them all, or I wouldn't have been with them. I didn't know any better than to believe what I was promised. My post has absolutely nothing to do with homophobia, and in fact quite the opposite. My heart was broken because I gave more than they could possibly give, and the fallout was very painful. There's a lot to the story that I can't share for privacy reasons.

Before we get back on topic,
Could I make a joke? :?:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:31 am

Oh course, beautiful. I'd expect nothing less.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:32 am

sly279 wrote:
I won’t say more just like people in my area it seems most of you just deem my worthless and lazy, uncaring and lazy :(

I'm not sure that is the case.
I was under the impression that *everyone* thought you were "worthless and lazy", errr, JOKE! :mrgreen:

I may have missed it, but I only saw 1 person who seemed to be derisive towards you.
And that persona is, erm...
Damn!
That bloody failing memory of mine. <sigh> :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:37 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

Erm.
<Pepe looks behind him>
Lady, if you mean me, you seriously need new glasses. :nerdy:
Look at Face-of-Boo and multiply the ugly factor by 1000. :mrgreen:
I was hit with the ugly stick multiple times when I came out of the womb.Ouch!

Anyway...
Have you considered that you may be turning straight guys gay? :scratch: :P

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2020, 12:44 am

Pepe wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

Erm.
<Pepe looks behind him>
Lady, if you mean me, you seriously need new glasses. :nerdy:
Look at Face-of-Boo and multiply the ugly factor by 1000. :mrgreen:
I was hit with the ugly stick multiple times when I came out of the womb.Ouch!

Anyway...
Have you considered that you may be turning straight guys gay? :scratch: :P

Trust me. It crossed my mind. No harm in asking! In retrospect though .... no way. They were all in denial, all very Catholic, all very pressured by their families. There was never any straightness in them but I didn't know the signs. The second two had the added pressure of not wanting to hurt me like the first one. It's all good -- it's been 20 years since all of this ended and it's not an issue now, but I could relate to what mp said about giving more than you received. It wasn't a slight against autistic men or gay people in the least, just a personal rant.