Do women simply just dislike Aspie men?

Page 56 of 61 [ 962 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 61  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,208

01 Jun 2020, 4:01 am

funeralxempire wrote:
She cares about them enough to miss them, but not enough to want to protect them against a likely child molester?
.


Yeah why throw that in?? bizzare?? I've had enough of the mental gymnastics here, I'm not cut out for relationship advice



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,520
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jun 2020, 4:42 am

sly279 wrote:
Meanwhile some guy at my sisters church is having sex with 3 women stringing them all along. All while flirting with underage kids he’s suppose to be pastoring.


Image



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,520
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jun 2020, 4:44 am

Pepe wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Oh course, beautiful. I'd expect nothing less.


Look at Face-of-Boo and multiply the ugly factor by 1000. :mrgreen:
:P


My face is zero tho, it's a void.



smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,330
Location: London

01 Jun 2020, 5:38 am

smudge wrote:
I don't believe everyone here would enjoy that foreign stuff.


I was aiming that at a member here who was racist, FTR.

And I think name-calling men who act that way is judgmental and pompous.

The fact you say you would rather be homeless than have a man with money is one of the most stupid and self-righteous BS I've ever heard, and it's undermining the severity of homelessness.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,208

01 Jun 2020, 6:00 am

Like Marie Antionette's suggestion that the poor starving of Paris eat cake....



smudge
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,330
Location: London

01 Jun 2020, 6:05 am

Hmm?



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,520
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

01 Jun 2020, 10:16 am

cyberdad wrote:
Like Marie Antionette's suggestion that the poor starving of Paris eat cake....


Brioche, not cake.



IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 32,727

01 Jun 2020, 11:00 am



I couldn't resist, with the Marie Antoinette reference. :wink:


_________________
I'll walk where my own nature would be leading: It vexes me to choose another guide.


hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,350
Location: Eyjafjallajökull

01 Jun 2020, 12:30 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Meanwhile some guy at my sisters church is having sex with 3 women stringing them all along. All while flirting with underage kids he’s suppose to be pastoring.


pastor? jail-able offence if its kids

He’s not pastor but part of staff. I shouldn’t said anything least it somehow get out and sister gets upset and in trouble. She’s wanting to leave the church but would miss the kids she’s built relationships with.


She cares about them enough to miss them, but not enough to want to protect them against a likely child molester?


Exactly. She needs to tell someone higher up. I doubt there's enough evidence to go to the police, but if she makes her concerns known to the actual pastor then they can make sure the staff member has a good talking to and if there isn't enough evidence to let him go (I don't know what the employment laws are there) then make sure he is always supervised with kids.



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,865
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

01 Jun 2020, 3:50 pm

hurtloam wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Meanwhile some guy at my sisters church is having sex with 3 women stringing them all along. All while flirting with underage kids he’s suppose to be pastoring.


pastor? jail-able offence if its kids

He’s not pastor but part of staff. I shouldn’t said anything least it somehow get out and sister gets upset and in trouble. She’s wanting to leave the church but would miss the kids she’s built relationships with.


She cares about them enough to miss them, but not enough to want to protect them against a likely child molester?


Exactly. She needs to tell someone higher up. I doubt there's enough evidence to go to the police, but if she makes her concerns known to the actual pastor then they can make sure the staff member has a good talking to and if there isn't enough evidence to let him go (I don't know what the employment laws are there) then make sure he is always supervised with kids.


She may well be obliged to tell, I know most people who are in positions of authority over children are mandated to report anything of this nature.


_________________
Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.


IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 32,727

01 Jun 2020, 4:21 pm

Mandatory reporting is required for anyone working or volunteering with children in a location that provides children's activities or services. So yes, she's required. At the very least she should notify the head of the church diocese, although it's generally understood that she must file the report herself.


_________________
I'll walk where my own nature would be leading: It vexes me to choose another guide.


sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,181
Location: US

01 Jun 2020, 5:17 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Mandatory reporting is required for anyone working or volunteering with children in a location that provides children's activities or services. So yes, she's required. At the very least she should notify the head of the church diocese, although it's generally understood that she must file the report herself.

Check the other thing .


_________________
There is no place for me in the world. I'm going into the wilderness, probably to die


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 15,208

01 Jun 2020, 6:42 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Mandatory reporting is required for anyone working or volunteering with children in a location that provides children's activities or services. So yes, she's required. At the very least she should notify the head of the church diocese, although it's generally understood that she must file the report herself.


In Australia we had a royal commission into pedophiles in the catholic clergy. As part of the investigation witnesses were required under oath to reveal what they knew. Sly's sister (had she been living in Australia) would be required by law to disclose the pastors acts/deeds if they involved children.



lancenick
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Joined: 6 Apr 2020
Gender: Male
Posts: 6
Location: Ohio

11 Jun 2020, 2:09 am

what is happening I think is you're over thinking and psyching yourself out because you said your 36 and never even took a girl out on a date and or even talked to a girl on the phone, those are really weighing on your mind, best thing I can tell you is don't give up,



funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,865
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

11 Jun 2020, 2:22 am

lancenick wrote:
what is happening I think is you're over thinking and psyching yourself out because you said your 36 and never even took a girl out on a date and or even talked to a girl on the phone, those are really weighing on your mind, best thing I can tell you is don't give up,


Just imagine if every single thing you did for the first time got built up the way people build-up dating and sexual milestones. I mean, the first time I raced someone in my car I didn't realize it was my first time until after it was already over. The first time I made lasagne was something that basically was imposed on me with a minute's warning tops. None of the steps were more complicated than anything I had made up until that point, it was really just a matter of putting it all together at the end. If was told days in advance that I'd be doing that I'd be certain it was over my head, but because it just unfolded I just had to pull off the steps, none of which were beyond anything else I had done.

A lot of those early 'getting involved' steps that lancenick describes are things you've already done if you've ever arranged anything with a friend, or gotten a job, or participated in a group activity at some point in your life.


_________________
Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,520
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

16 Jun 2020, 11:13 am

Did the Godwin's law happen in this thread or not yet?