expression from a woman on chat

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ALADDIN_1978
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jun 2020, 1:23 pm

A woman said, "I am happy to try to find me to love." Does that mean she is interested ? :D :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2020, 1:30 pm

ALADDIN_1978 wrote:
A woman said, "I am happy to try to find me to love." Does that mean she is interested?
You will have to ASK HER!!  We don't know either of you, we were not present for the conversations, and we cannot read minds.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ALADDIN_1978
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jun 2020, 3:16 pm

It is on WhatsApp ! !!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2020, 4:14 pm

Ask the Genie.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2020, 4:22 pm

She wants to love herself. She would be “happy” to love herself.

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2020, 11:16 pm

English doesn't seem to be her mother tongue obviously. How long have you known her? It's worth investing time to establish that her info is consistent, transparent, logical. I wouldn't give anyone access to my phone (Whatsapp) unless I had proof that a) she really is who she claims to be and b) I have chatted with her long enough within the safe confines of the site where you met before giving her access to any of your personal info. There are so many scammers . Sorry to be a wet blanket but there are so many predators on line. She could actually be a man somewhere like the Ukraine trying to dupe you. Or someone desperate for citizenship and financial aid.
Tony Attwood gives excellent advice in such situations to ASD folk, always involve someone else who is streetwise, sensible and you trust when starting new relationships.

Last edited by Teach51 on 24 Jun 2020, 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 1:07 am

ALADDIN_1978 wrote:
A woman said, "I am happy to try to find me to love." Does that mean she is interested ? :D :)

Is she asking for money upfront? :scratch:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 1:18 am

Teach51 wrote:
English doesn't seem to be her mother tongue obviously. How long have you known her? It's worth investing time to establish that her info is consistent, transparent, logical. I wouldn't give anyone access to my phone (Whatsapp) unless I had proof that a) she really is who she claims to be and b) I have chatted with her long enough within the safe confines of the site where you met before giving her access to any of your personal info. There are so many scammers . Sorry to be a wet blanket but there are so many predators on line. She could actually be a man somewhere like the Ukraine trying to dupe you. Or someone desperate for citizenship and financial aid.
Tony Attwood gives excellent advice in such situations to ASD folk, always involve someone else who is streetwise, sensible and and you trust when starting new relationships.

She could be another: "Glissinda the Troll" 8O
Quote:
Later Howard learns from Leonard that Steve Patterson, the greasy old fat guy in Facilities Management, was Glissinda the Troll https://bigbangtheory.fandom.com/wiki/T ... _Deviation

Teach51
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 1:24 am

Pepe wrote:
Teach51 wrote:
Tony Attwood gives excellent advice in such situations to ASD folk, always involve someone else who is streetwise, sensible and and you trust when starting new relationships.

Quote:
Later Howard learns from Leonard that Steve Patterson, the greasy old fat guy in Facilities Management, was Glissinda the Troll https://bigbangtheory.fandom.com/wiki/T ... _Deviation

Horrors :lol: the mind boggles. I can actually imagine a troll called Glissinda with a snotty nose and a bow in her 3 hairs :D

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2020, 6:57 am

Teach51 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Teach51 wrote:

Quote:

Horrors :lol: the mind boggles. I can actually imagine a troll called Glissinda with a snotty nose and a bow in her 3 hairs :D

:mrgreen:

ALADDIN_1978
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jun 2020, 7:39 am

Teach51 wrote:
Tony Attwood gives excellent advice in such situations to ASD folk, always involve someone else who is streetwise, sensible and you trust when starting new relationships.

She is a friend from my ADHD support group.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 8:41 am

ALADDIN_1978 wrote:
She is a friend from my ADHD support group.
All the more reason for you to ASK HER what she meant.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

ALADDIN_1978
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jun 2020, 12:56 pm

She has social anxiety issues, ADHD, maybe ASD.

I will wait for her to call me.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 12:57 pm

If she has never called you before, then you may be waiting forever.  Good luck with that.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2020, 5:48 pm

Ask her to hang out sometime. It sounds like you are already friends.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2020, 1:31 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Ask her to hang out sometime. It sounds like you are already friends.

Can't hurt. <shrug>