Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2020, 10:43 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
I've always felt it was a rather rotten thing to do, to force another person to have to exist. I sure wish I had of been consulted before it was foist upon me.

To exist or not to exist....that is the question?

Mom: "One kick if you wanna be born, two if you wanna be aborted".

Just one of those days where I feel like I should have kicked twice. :nerdy:

True story: mom really wanted to abort me. Don't ask how I found out.

How did you find out? :scratch:

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2020, 7:33 am

I think that the world is not worse than before, just weird and a different kind of bad, and the world has always been bad so creativity is how we can escape and always could have. We find meaning through hobbies in a world that is always not that great, so we can teach kids how to think creatively instead of just being absorbed in daily life, consumerism, and pop culture.

However, having kids is, for once, not necessary because the world is overpopulated. Not worth it IMO, at least for me. I would rather be a free spirit past the age of 35 or whatever age people expect you to have kids. In the olden days, that age was probably 25 lol!

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2020, 3:51 am

KikiKitty678 wrote:
I think that the world is not worse than before, just weird and a different kind of bad, and the world has always been bad so creativity is how we can escape and always could have. We find meaning through hobbies in a world that is always not that great, so we can teach kids how to think creatively instead of just being absorbed in daily life, consumerism, and pop culture.

The gobal poverty rate has gone down in recent decades. People say inequality is now worse than ever, surely it was worse in the gilded age or the middle ages. Now, even third world countries aren't as poor as they were 30 years ago.