Random love but fake as hell ????? Interesting!

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2020, 10:57 pm

So yesterday a complete stranger walked up to me saying she wants kids
I'm like, go on.. so it would appear she really wants to get her freak on with me and apparently we've kissed before. Anyway so I can't seem to get my head around why someone would fake wanting something with someone.. especially me. I totally feel like saying next time that I'm on the spectrum and watch them run for the hills. I can't understand why people want things like sex etc and not expect it to have any kind of sustenance or deep meaning. I've done this twice in my life just done it to see what it was like and emotionally afterwards it felt like a huge burden .. anyone else been essentially propositioned like this before? One time I was randomly asked and said ok, we did and I've never emotionally recovered.

My head hurts thinkng why are people like this. Stupid nt people.

Last edited by Danusaurus on 08 Oct 2020, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2020, 11:04 pm

if some fecund woman wanted to have sex with me, i'd insist on an FC-2 first.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2020, 11:11 pm

Mental illness? :scratch:

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2020, 11:18 pm

auntblabby wrote:
if some fecund woman wanted to have sex with me, i'd insist on an FC-2 first.

Crossed my mind but I as you know aunt, I wasn't in prime form yesterday hahah about 15 drinks in. But it only got worse.. not sure if u read my sidewalk sulk over last night. 8) :D :D :D :cry: :twisted: and :cry: some more.

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Oct 2020, 11:23 pm

Girls become interested in boys, and some girls are SO interested in boys that they can come up and say something like 'do you want to have sex?' out of the blue.. it happened to me twice and caught me off guard and I did not like it. I think it happens when girls and women are very interested in boys and men for a long time and that is how they express their interest. And it is off putting because they don't know you and it's hard to understand or believe why.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2020, 11:36 pm

Pepe wrote:

I am thinking that. But she didn't come across in a weird way .. it was kinda creepy and sincere so not a crazy mental illness just a lost girl and or sociopath. I am careful where I put my wang. But more importantly!! ! Next time such an ordeal happens or a friendship attempt.. I'm just gonna outright say I've got ASD. Then this knowledge will ensure that I maintain keeping to my own kind. I've actually been thinking for last few hours what to write on the singles list on here.

I'll get this photo thing seorted.. I'm hella cute n the ladies love me, till I open my mouth.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 1:53 am

idntonkw wrote:
Girls become interested in boys, and some girls are SO interested in boys that they can come up and say something like 'do you want to have sex?' out of the blue.. it happened to me twice and caught me off guard and I did not like it. I think it happens when girls and women are very interested in boys and men for a long time and that is how they express their interest. And it is off putting because they don't know you and it's hard to understand or believe why.

You may be correct. It's happened to me being approached for sex and I too wasn't sure how to interpret it. I think they do it as a way to insult me without ever intending to even if I wanted to. People especially women like to have fun at my expense and laugh behind my back they (from what I can read using subjectivity) they like making fun of me and always have some secret agenda, they really just want to destroy my feelings!

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Oct 2020, 2:00 am

Danusaurus wrote:
idntonkw wrote:

You may be correct. It's happened to me being approached for sex and I too wasn't sure how to interpret it. I think they do it as a way to insult me without ever intending to even if I wanted to. People especially women like to have fun at my expense and laugh behind my back they (from what I can read using subjectivity) they like making fun of me and always have some secret agenda, they really just want to destroy my feelings!

Yes, girls used to laugh at me or at my expense while also trying to get with me.. I wasn't understanding something and was probably over sensitive to the laughter.. I guess it was lack of insight into my sensitivity on their part. Maybe they are testing you to see what you will make of your weirdness if they laugh at it.. if you are OK with the laughter it means you are in control of the weirdness and it's worthwhile for them to proceed.

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 1:00 pm

idntonkw wrote:
Danusaurus wrote:
idntonkw wrote:

Yes, girls used to laugh at me or at my expense while also trying to get with me.. I wasn't understanding something and was probably over sensitive to the laughter.. I guess it was lack of insight into my sensitivity on their part. Maybe they are testing you to see what you will make of your weirdness if they laugh at it.. if you are OK with the laughter it means you are in control of the weirdness and it's worthwhile for them to proceed.

Yeah. I am ok laughing at myself but I'm sensitive when others do it. Especially women. I'm going to try at date someone on the spectrum for once and see if that works out. I posted a bit of a bio on WP which has some pic links etc and I was for once totally honest about myself and my real interests, see what happens and go from their. 8)

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 4:53 pm

I've had guys randomly proposition me for sex.... never accepted though.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 10:11 pm

Wait she said she wanted kids as a means of making you think she was interested, but only wanted sex? *scratches head* I'd think that would be a good way to send a guy running away with that kind of opening. Maybe she was hoping you'd be a donor? *scratches head again*

Hookup culture has gotten increasingly gotten bigger. It is largely about instant gratification without any responsibilities one has when otherwise dating. Women like men have sex drives and plently like doing it. Hooking up is just a way to "scratch" the "itch". Of course there can be other things going on like the person who equates being desired with their self worth.

Overall partaking in such things is pretty superficial and those that do it regularly typically have little trouble with not mixing emotions in it. There additudes is largely that it's 'just' sex. Many things could be said about this but the thing to note is their way of being and thinking on the subject is obviously different than yours.

I have been proposition before, but I think this kind of thing is common for women to experience.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 1:50 am

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:

How about now? :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 1:52 am

Danusaurus wrote:
Pepe wrote:

I am thinking that. But she didn't come across in a weird way .. it was kinda creepy and sincere so not a crazy mental illness just a lost girl and or sociopath. I am careful where I put my wang. But more importantly!! ! Next time such an ordeal happens or a friendship attempt.. I'm just gonna outright say I've got ASD. Then this knowledge will ensure that I maintain keeping to my own kind. I've actually been thinking for last few hours what to write on the singles list on here.

I'll get this photo thing seorted.. I'm hella cute n the ladies love me, till I open my mouth.

That works better than saying you have STD. 8O :mrgreen:

Stardust Parade
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Oct 2020, 3:59 pm

I would have have asked how much she’d had to drink or what she’s been smoking because whatever it is, I want some too! Lmao :lol:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Oct 2020, 4:26 pm

I have way too many problems & issues for anyone to want to have kids with me unless possibly they got into a serious LTR with me 1st. I would of turned that girl down OP because I do NOT want to have kids. If she would of just talked about having sex when I was single I would of tried to see if she would of been willing to get in a serious romantic relationship with me.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 4:39 pm

Pepe wrote:
that1weirdgrrrl wrote:

How about now? :mrgreen:

Hahaha Pepe, beat me too it.. :evil: :cry: :)