Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 10:22 am

One of my classmates from high school dated a lady 25+ years older than him. They have been happily married for a decade now, so it can happen. Usually it is the other way around though. Men tend to be years behind their mental age when compared to women (of the same age) up until their 50s. Maturity does play into the equation.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

16 Oct 2020, 1:37 pm

QuantumChemist wrote:
Usually it is the other way around though. Men tend to be years behind their mental age when compared to women (of the same age) up until their 50s.
I do not belive that men are inheretley more immature than women weather we ae talking about NT men & NT woman or autistic men & autistic women. I think that the trend of men being with younger women & younger women being with older men is usually due to other factors than maturity. Men in general care about physical attraction more than women do. People are generally thought to look better when they are younger. A lot of beauty products claim to make people look younger & very few would claim that they can make people look older. Also the gender expectations & gender roles in suciety & reguarding relationships are different for guys than for women, at least here in the US anyway, I cant vouch for anywhere else. In the old days it was commonplace for young women to get in relationships with guys a bit older than them because those guys could be better protectors & providers at least in theory anyway. When talking about us autistics & maturity things can get weird because us autistics tend to be behind our peers with some things. Some sites claim that on average an autistic's mental age is a 3rd less than our phsyical age & if this is true in Kitty's case(I don't know if it is or not but if it would be the case) her mental age would be around 33(I'm not the best in math & I haven't been up long so my math could be wrong) so it would make sense for her to date guys in their 30s. All this said & typed, there can be plenty of exceptions & variation with everything I said & things are usually not that simple in suciety.

~King Of The Hill

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 5:53 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
I used to dig older women when I was young.

I’m too old now to dig women much older than me :)

You can still dig them, just bring a shovel. :wink:

Omg, classic. :lol: :mrgreen: :skull:

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2020, 6:14 pm

A deep-sea sponge can live up to 10,000 years.... so I can always find older ha.

idntonkw
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Oct 2020, 2:31 am

If you can make it work, you made it work. If younger men are into you, feel free to go along with that.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Oct 2020, 9:33 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
A deep-sea sponge can live up to 10,000 years.... so I can always find older ha.
This sponge has been around for 21 years & is so popular he may still be around in ten thousand(assuming the world & it's technology will still be here that is) :arrow:

~King Of The Hill

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2020, 3:03 am

nick007 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
This sponge has been around for 21 years & is so popular he may still be around in ten thousand(assuming the world & it's technology will still be here that is) :arrow:

My nephew loved SprongeBob when he was a toddler, he will be 21 in December.