Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 10:59 pm

Do younger men really like older women? There are men who are 33 & 34 liking me, there guys even younger liking me.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2020, 11:04 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Do younger men really like older women? There are men who are 33 & 34 liking me, there guys even younger liking me.

If they like you they like you. How people attach varies.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Aaron Hamill
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Oct 2020, 6:58 am

Yes they do.

I certainly find older women more attractive.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 6:53 am

I used to dig older women when I was young.

I’m too old now to dig women much older than me :)

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 3:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I used to dig older women when I was young.

I’m too old now to dig women much older than me :)

You can still dig them, just bring a shovel. :wink:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2020, 12:15 am

On Coffee Meets Bagel, there this man that likes me, we are talking in the app chat room, I met him almost 4 days ago, he sooooo cute, I don’t think it will work out, he is 34, I’m 50' but I look like I’m still in my 30s. It seems wrong that I’m attracted to men that are 30 - 35.

idntonkw
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Oct 2020, 2:36 am

Kitty4670 wrote:

yes, rarely some men date older women because it makes them feel safe as they don't have to feel bad about themselves as women their own age will be very successful and equally judgmental and intimidating..so yes you can find a boy-toy like that..
on the other hand, men who are not in that category almost always avoid older women like the plaque as younger women look, feel, act, and pretty much everything about them is better and more interesting sexually for men..

Aaron Hamill

13 Oct 2020, 11:38 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
It seems wrong that I’m attracted to men that are 30 - 35.

Why do you think it's wrong?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 12:40 am

Aaron Hamill wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
It seems wrong that I’m attracted to men that are 30 - 35.

Why do you think it's wrong?

That I’m attractive to men who are 30-35. Maybe I can’t get enough men cuz of my age, I’m 50, I am too old for them"

Aaron Hamill

14 Oct 2020, 11:36 am

Surely age is just a number?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 10:43 pm

Aaron Hamill wrote:

This what I keep hearing. I maybe 50, but I still look very young, I look like I’m in my 30s still. But I cannot lie about my age on dating app.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 10:54 pm

Aaron Hamill wrote:

No it is not.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

15 Oct 2020, 12:20 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Aaron Hamill wrote:

This what I keep hearing. I maybe 50, but I still look very young, I look like I’m in my 30s still. But I cannot lie about my age on dating app.
NT women are sometimes sterotyped to claim that they are younger than they really are. There is a saying that you should never try to acurately guess a women's actual age when talking to her, a few years should be knocked off.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2020, 12:58 am

If two people are happy together and both are of legal age, why worry about it? Life really is too short to worry about such things.

Aaron Hamill

15 Oct 2020, 3:35 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
[This what I keep hearing. I maybe 50, but I still look very young, I look like I’m in my 30s still. But I cannot lie about my age on dating app.

A friend of mine dated a 30-year-old when she was 48. She was afraid he would run when he discovered her age, but it didn't bother him at all.

If he's attracted to you, he won't care about your age.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2020, 3:06 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
On Coffee Meets Bagel, there this man that likes me, we are talking in the app chat room, I met him almost 4 days ago, he sooooo cute, I don’t think it will work out, he is 34, I’m 50' but I look like I’m still in my 30s. It seems wrong that I’m attracted to men that are 30 - 35.

Hopefully your budding relationship is based on more than just physical attraction? How well it will work out will depend on your and his specific personalities, commonalities, personal habits, etc. I see no reason to assume it won't work merely because of his age (although there could be a problem if he is too emotionally immature).

Almost all of my relationships have been with people who were either significantly older or significantly younger than myself. My current relationship is with a man 11 years younger than me. (We met 12 years ago and have been living together for almost 8 years.) I didn't specifically seek out such relationships, but I've always considered the age of my partner to be a relatively minor matter compared to just finding someone I could relate to and who could relate to me.

Also, I remember reading in several places (which I can't find right now, alas) that autistic people are more likely than NT's to have both friendships and romantic relationships with people far apart from them in age.

As long as your partners are of legal age, I see nothing wrong here.

Why do you feel that it's "wrong" for you to be attracted to younger men?