Chasing after those who don’t care for us!

Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm

Pepe wrote:
nick007 wrote:
They sometimes say that when a young girl is mean to a boy it is because she likes him. They also say that some women play hard to get. Perhaps some people keep on believing that & thus sometimes assume that others are into them when the others don't act nice or friendly towards them. The women I made a move on were nice & friendly towards me before that which was why I thought there was a chance they might be willing to give me one but they never liked me in that way.

One what? :scratch: :mrgreen:

Freudian slip and not the slips he liked wearing.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 4:02 pm

In the past, I've chased many women who honestly didn't give a horse crap about me.

I remember when I was in my early twenties, I started taking a massive interest in girls so I took it upon to pursue various women, and try to ask them out on dates in the hopes of finding a girlfriend.

I learned from firsthand experience that many women will never flat out tell you they're not romantically interested in you. Instead, many women communicate their feelings indirectly or through intention rather than what is actually being said. For instance, I asked several women out who were always "too busy" to meet up, or I asked them out and they were always trying to invite their friends along. Overtime, I learned that this is mostly a load of horse crap; they're simply not interested in having a romantic relationship with you and they're subtly trying to write you off. But as a young and inexperienced man, I didn't know this and wasted months of my time pursuing women who honestly didn't give two craps about me.

Over the years, I asked myself the question that I'm sure many other men in my shoes have asked themselves. If other people can find love, why not me? Well in my case, that question is easy to answer. I am a 5 ft 2 autistic male and as a result, I have several major disadvantages that makes finding a romantic relationship very very difficult, certainly harder than the average person. Those were the cards I was dealt in life and unfortunately, I kind of got screwed in that regards.

So do I think I will ever find love? Well i'm already 25 and it wouldn't surprise me if I'm still a virgin at 30, not unless I get lucky.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 4:09 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
In the past, I've chased many women who honestly didn't give a horse crap about me.

I remember when I was in my early twenties, I started taking a massive interest in girls so I took it upon to pursue various women, and try to ask them out on dates in the hopes of finding a girlfriend.

I learned from firsthand experience that many women will never flat out tell you they're not romantically interested in you. Instead, many women communicate their feelings indirectly or through intention rather than what is actually being said. For instance, I asked several women out who were always "too busy" to meet up, or I asked them out and they were always trying to invite their friends along. Overtime, I learned that this is mostly a load of horse crap; they're simply not interested in having a romantic relationship with you and they're subtly trying to write you off. But as a young and inexperienced man, I didn't know this and wasted months of my time pursuing women who honestly didn't give two craps about me.

Over the years, I asked myself the question that I'm sure many other men in my shoes have asked themselves. If other people can find love, why not me? Well in my case, that question is easy to answer. I am a 5 ft 2 autistic male and as a result, I have several major disadvantages that makes finding a romantic relationship very very difficult, certainly harder than the average person. Those were the cards I was dealt in life and unfortunately, I kind of got screwed in that regards.

So do I think I will ever find love? Well i'm already 25 and it wouldn't surprise me if I'm still a virgin at 30, not unless I get lucky.

You know, some of the time if they invite friends along it's because while they're not interested they also don't believe you're uninteresting and sometimes they've got friends who struggle socially as well who they might think you'll be more suitable for.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 4:25 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:

You know, some of the time if they invite friends along it's because while they're not interested they also don't believe you're uninteresting and sometimes they've got friends who struggle socially as well who they might think you'll be more suitable for.

Well I think there's a reason why some women might try to invite other people along if you try to ask them out.

For one thing, when you're going on a date with someone, it's usually just the two of you. If other people are coming, then it's not really a date but rather a group hangout. So if a woman is trying to invite other people along, she doesn't want to make it a date because most likely, she's not romantically interested in you hence the reason why she's trying to get other people involved.

The reason I bring this one up is because I've had two girls pull this trick on me. One girl in particular back in 2016 when I was living in the dorms, she was the master at flaking last minute and whenever she didn't flake, she would invite her friend along. Meanwhile, she had absolutely no problem going out with 6 ft 2 country boy chad all alone and then going back to the dorm room afterwards to have pokemon battles, onix vs cloyster. I cut ties with that girl after about a couple of months of wasting my time.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 6:51 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:

Well I think there's a reason why some women might try to invite other people along if you try to ask them out.

For one thing, when you're going on a date with someone, it's usually just the two of you. If other people are coming, then it's not really a date but rather a group hangout. So if a woman is trying to invite other people along, she doesn't want to make it a date because most likely, she's not romantically interested in you hence the reason why she's trying to get other people involved.

The reason I bring this one up is because I've had two girls pull this trick on me. One girl in particular back in 2016 when I was living in the dorms, she was the master at flaking last minute and whenever she didn't flake, she would invite her friend along. Meanwhile, she had absolutely no problem going out with 6 ft 2 country boy chad all alone and then going back to the dorm room afterwards to have pokemon battles, onix vs cloyster. I cut ties with that girl after about a couple of months of wasting my time.

I don’t get why women go after taller men in general. I mean taller guys die younger and surely a woman would a want a man to live long enough to provide for her right :?

Can I just add as well that the late singer Prince was only 1 inch taller than you at 5ft3 and he had no trouble getting women.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 7:48 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:

How dare her be interested in someone who appealed to her and not in someone who didn't. How terrible, didn't she know she was claimed? :roll:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 7:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Muse933277 wrote:

How dare her be interested in someone who appealed to her and not in someone who didn't. How terrible, didn't she know she was claimed? :roll:

At least the 5ft2 guy will live a lot longer than the 6ft2 man she is more interested in :roll:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 8:16 pm

Jamesy wrote:

At least the 5ft2 guy will live a lot longer than the 6ft2 man she is more interested in :roll:

I'm not sure that's too important to any of the three parties involved.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 8:26 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Well surely the women would want a man who lives long enough to provide for/protect her right?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 8:39 pm

Jamesy wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Well surely the women would want a man who lives long enough to provide for/protect her right?

Why would someone care how long their short-term f**kbuddy is likely to live? :scratch:

That's such an irrelevant consideration. Honestly, I assumed you were joking and I wasn't quite getting it. She just wants to smash with the guy she figures is the most attractive guy she'll ever get to enjoy coitus with.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 8:43 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Why would someone care how long their short-term f**kbuddy is likely to live? :scratch:

That's such an irrelevant consideration. Honestly, I assumed you were joking and I wasn't quite getting it. She just wants to smash with the guy she figures is the most attractive guy she'll ever get to enjoy coitus with.

Sorry my bad I thought we were talking about a long term relationship :oops:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 8:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Sorry my bad I thought we were talking about a long term relationship :oops:

Consider the context. How likely are you to be planning a long term relationship with someone you meet in school? Not everyone plans their relationships around a long term future goal, even the ones that ultimately lead to a long term relationship.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 11:27 am

I’m more suited to the role of a beta bux anyways.

For those of you not familiar with incel slang, a beta bux is a term for a physically unattractive but financially well off male who finds a partner based on the premise that he’s got a lot of money and is able to financially provide for her and her future children.

A lot of women date and hookup with chads in their teens and early twenties because they have no interest in setting down so they primarily look for physically attractive men. And those unlucky enough to get knocked up by chad in their early twenties, often become single mothers because chad, who is also young, broke, and has no interest in setting down either, usually leaves.

But when a woman is ready to settle down, she gives beta bux guys a chance and that’s our time to shine.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 1:06 pm

And I am a Delta Force male.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2020, 1:08 pm

Is there no Gamma Sux? A suckling radioactive mutant being.

<-- that would be me.