Surely women want to a guy who lives long enough?

Page 6 of 8 [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 6:00 pm

Large man , carrying big heavey things , move Rock , hunt, bring food . Hominid preferred ,Cromagnon need not apply . Is this a good approximation of values .?

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 6:20 pm

nick007 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Yup.
But even without kids, you'd want someone you can have a conversation with. 8)
NT guys are sometimes sterotyped to mostley talk about guy stuff like hunting & fishing, sports, cars, drinking, & hot women. I'm thinking of the guys in the cartoon King Of The Hill standing around in an ally together drinking beer saying Yep when they are not talking about football :lol: NT women are sometimes sterotyped to dislike guy stuff. There is also a sterotype about women placing guys they like talking to in the "just friends" category. Us autistics are sometimes sterotyped as being quiet when we are not giving monologs on our special interests & us autisic guys tend to struggle a bit harder with getting relationships than NT guys do so I do not think that being able to have good conversation is a major importance for lots of NT women when chosing romantic partners.

How shallow of them. 8O

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 6:21 pm

KT67 wrote:
Gold diggers like partners not to live long but to marry them so that they can live off the wealth while seeking out a new victim or actual love interest.

Gold diggers are a bad choice of spouse.

A commercial relationship is what it is.
One would be silly to expect more.
Some people are happy with that.
To each their own. 8)

magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:
magz wrote:
but I wouldn't date someone only for his physical attractiveness, I've wanted a lasting relationship since I remember.
Personality is the most important consideration, but looks/health is a big part, especially for people who want to reproduce. 8)
Yep, but these "looks" are not about some beauty canon - they're about generally acceptable health and personal preferences.
Yep. One of the reasons women prefer men with a full head of hair, and without seeping pustules. 8O
From my personal experience - some pustules were acceptable in high school, thinned hair is acceptable now - both are rather signs of age than health.

I would *never* marry a bald man with pustules. 8)

Last edited by Pepe on 15 Dec 2020, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 6:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Are you guys all clueless to the fact the taller you are the higher your cancer risk?

Really?
If true, that makes me feel better too. :mrgreen:

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Are you guys all clueless to the fact the taller you are the higher your cancer risk?
Are you really all that clueless that women are more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer than men?

Did you also not know that women are more likely to have ovarian and uterine cancer than men?

Did you know that women are more likely to die during childbirth than men?

Are you even aware that all of these likelihoods are irrelevant when one is focused solely on looks and personality?

"Irrelevant"?
Hell no!
After hearing that, I'm only going to date non-women, in the future. 8O

Last edited by Pepe on 15 Dec 2020, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 6:25 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Women are attracted to tall guys because they want to feel protected and wear heels and pass on those same tall genes to there children.

The thing is though tall men on average die much younger than shorter guys. My question is surely women would want a man to live long enough and to provide for her?

So why on average do women still gravitate towards tall men bearing in mind they don’t live as long.

There's no significant correlation between lifespan and height; and lifespan doesn't affect the attraction laws much because it's unknown.

Don't people who create threads like this one, live shorter lives? :scratch: :mrgreen:

Raleigh wrote:
Women want guys for all kinds of reasons, hopefully one of those reasons is because they love them. Love means you accept someone despite the risk of future heartbreak.
It's no different from marrying someone who's family has a history of heart disease, or stroke, or mental illness.
Where are you going to draw the line?
You can't foresee every variable, so you have to either decide to take a chance on no one, or accept that there are risks to everything in life.

Jamesy likes the power of interaction. 8)

StayFrosty
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 7:06 pm

This thread is quickly turning into a dumpster fire.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 7:21 pm

I had a feeling this thread might backfire on me

Bravo5150
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 7:22 pm

StayFrosty wrote:

I think it started out a dumpster fire and is now turning into a sewage fire.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 7:24 pm

Seriously though if your tall shrink a lot more with age compared to the average man and you might develop problems with your limbs later in life.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 9:07 pm

StayFrosty wrote:

I'm not surprised. :mrgreen:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 9:11 pm

Tall man shrinks with age ... long arms ......then begins to start dragging his knuckles ?

where ever you go ,there you are

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 10:03 pm

I don't think that they like tall guys necessarily but just guys taller than them.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2020, 11:52 pm

The excessively tall do tend to die early. And it does seem that taller men are more susceptible to dying earlier but I'd like to see the variables on that before being concerned about it. Additionally at no time have I ever thought "Oh he's nice but tall, be won't live long" or "oh he's short, he'll be able to live longer! Score!"

I'm far more concerned whether or not a guy lives healthily and isn't an arse.

Jakki wrote:
Tall man shrinks with age ... long arms ......then begins to start dragging his knuckles ?

:lol: xDD

Think the same happens to tall women? :scratch:

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Dec 2020, 3:05 am

Pepe wrote:

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

16 Dec 2020, 3:12 am

Jamesy wrote:
Seriously though if your tall shrink a lot more with age compared to the average man and you might develop problems with your limbs later in life.

Everyone can develop health problems with old age. Humans aren't lobsters, our bodies come with expiration dates.
The difference between living 75 and 95 years is not the main concern when you want to raise children with someone. They'll be adult by then anyway.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2020, 6:37 am

magz wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Are you saying you would marry....THAT?! 8O