What should I put in my facebook dating profile?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

97AlanD
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jan 2021, 5:40 pm

I have autism adhd and an iq of 82. I don't drive and I've had a hard life. I like to listen to music and make music. I make a strange genre of music called outsider music. Its a type of music that people whose disabled sometimes make. I can't drive and I'm a casual gamer. I spend alot of time listening to music. I rock back and forth alot while I listen to music. I work part time in a local shop in my neighborhood and I live with my dad. I have some friends and we enjoy talking about music, going on hikes, playing video games, talking about funny stuff. I never had a girlfriend before. I didn't really have any friends until I was in 12th grade. I spent most of my childhood rocking back and forth on my bed and I broke beds several times doing it, and I still do as an almost 24 year old. I like aquariums and fish but I have a hard time keeping them because they're difficult to keep. I just wanna see whats out there. At least try to make friends who are girls. But every girl I try to talk to just tries to ignore me and it makes me really depressed.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2021, 1:09 pm

Listen, i'm going to be honest with you mate.

I think you would have better luck going after similarly disabled women, I don't really know how likely you are to find these types of women on Facebook dating.

The reason i'm telling you this is because let's be honest, leagues exist. You'll find that if you're only pursuing the really attractive women, the women who are gorgeous, neurotypical, party girls, you'll probably get rejected or friend-zoned by them. In real life, the fat balding mcdonalds worker isn't dating the 10/10 supermodel. We tend to date people who are similar to us in terms of age, lifestyle, values, and even socioeconomic status (how much money you have).

So my advice to you is stay within your league. If you're only chasing the pretty girls that every other guy is going after, you're going to be disappointed. You might have better luck with girls who also have autism or some sort of disability.

In the meantime, if you want to improve your dating marketability, consider investing your time in going to the gym, eating healthy, getting some nice clothes, and getting your drivers license.