Why do women consider roid munchers sexually attractive?

Page 1 of 6 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 10:35 am

Why do women swoon over men who take steroids like Dwayne Johnson....?

From what I understand steroids shrink the testicles, flush your skin and make your head grow a weird size amongst other things. I don’t get how you could call that attractive personally.

Last edited by Jamesy on 06 Feb 2021, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 10:46 am

Most women don’t like those sorts of guys.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 10:49 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

But surely a woman would like a tall muscular man to protect them and feel more feminine right?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 10:51 am

Not those grotesque sorts of guys.

Women like guys with natural-looking muscles.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Feb 2021, 11:06 am

They're all different though and there's no accounting for a woman's preferences...even intellectual giants such as Stephen Hawking didn't understand them...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 11:13 am

Would you be turned on to a chick with...three breasts?
That would be the equivalent...wouldnt it? :lol:

================================================================

Actually Mom, and I, had a conversation about the steroid abuse issue once years ago.

I kinda agree with mom's theory that "steroids are the male equivalent of anorexia".

Mom opined that women like that anorexic hyperthin, insectlike look themselves, and wrongly assume that men like it- and starve themselves (and smoke cigarettes) to get it for that reason. But in reality men are actually turned OFF by that look.

Likewise some young guys like that musclebound look themselves. But its exaggerated, and freakish, and actually turns off women.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

06 Feb 2021, 11:33 am

^There's no limit to the possibilities in the Star Wars universe! Twi'leks were considered quite desirable despite their strange anatomies with those tentacle thingies on their heads.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 11:37 am

naturalplastic wrote:
That would be the equivalent...wouldnt it? :lol:

================================================================

Actually Mom, and I, had a conversation about the steroid abuse issue once years ago.

I kinda agree with mom's theory that "steroids are the male equivalent of anorexia".

Mom opined that women like that anorexic hyperthin, insectlike look themselves, and wrongly assume that men like it- and starve themselves (and smoke cigarettes) to get it for that reason. But in reality men are actually turned OFF by that look.

Likewise some young guys like that musclebound look themselves. But its exaggerated, and freakish, and actually turns off women.

Whenever I see a conversation like this, this is pretty much the conclusion people come to.

Most women DON'T like that, but men just think they do. I was also going to bring up the borderline-emaciated look some women say men want as an example. lol

There are women who genuinely think men want them that skinny, but would the OP and other men actively look for women like that? The answer is probably no.

Both sexes really have absolutely no idea what the other sex wants from them and just assume it's some exaggerated feature that they personally want to attain.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 11:41 am

Once again people on this site are implying *all* women something something. That's like implying all men love football and we know that's not true. My brother would rather hold an artist's paintbrush or a guitar than a football.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 12:13 pm

I’d rather hold a football—but that’s besides the point.

I’m a man who digs curvaceous women myself. But there’s much more to it. A feminine, soothing voice in a woman who’s a bit overweight does it much for me more than a skinny woman with a grating voice and personality.

300 pound Mama Cass was a very desirable woman in my book.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 2:38 pm

Jamesy wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
But surely a woman would like a tall muscular man to protect them and feel more feminine right?
Here we go again.

NOT ALL WOMEN LIKE ANY ONE SPECIFIC TYPE OF MAN!!

Please try to remember this!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

06 Feb 2021, 3:53 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

My husband just told me he had a dream where I was pregnant with twins and he was pregnant too and he was wondering if I could breastfeed all three babies. Not sure that that would make it any more of a turn on though :lol:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 4:09 pm

If an adorable woman has three breasts, I would dig her :heart:

I’m actually fascinated by unusual figures and all that.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 4:20 pm

I don't see how it's different to some men finding massive breasts or backsides sexually attractive. Or indeed roid munching females.

I know people get very upset about generalisations like the one in the question but I'm not sure it's entirely useless to consider questions like these. Human beings, it seems to me, have to group things if we're to have any chance of understanding the world around us - we can't deal with everyone and everything individually, we'd go mad. So we group things by attribute and we extrapolate the data we see around us to apply to other members of the group. It's not a crime, we all do it more times a day than we imagine. It's essential, in fact.

Of course 'women' is a huge and vague grouping but there's a lot of data around that, superficially at least, suggests that 'women' do indeed like muscles on men. Look at the men that are presented to women for entertainment, the men that women pay to look at when they go to see a movie or buy a magazine. There's a whole other debate to be had on whether media reflects or dictates desires.

But the real question is whether a woman who does like to look at men with muscular physiques *expects* that from the average man she meets. Is that her only criteria for a potential partner? Maybe, if its just a sex thing. But probably not if she's looking for a meaningful relationship. Physiques change anyway, anyone basing a long-term relationship on that metric is in for a shock down the line.

OutsideView
Veteran
Veteran

Location: England ^not male but apparently you can't change it

06 Feb 2021, 4:41 pm

Personality is the most important bit to me but if I could choose any body type for a partner it would just be average (or which ever body my husband would prefer to be if I could magic it for him).

DuckHairback wrote:
But the real question is whether a woman who does like to look at men with muscular physiques *expects* that from the average man she meets. Is that her only criteria for a potential partner? Maybe, if its just a sex thing. But probably not if she's looking for a meaningful relationship.

That's a very good point that I'd never thought of before.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2021, 4:47 pm

Personally I find bulging, veiny muscles repulsive.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"