Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 7:44 am

Did she say "Yes" or did she say "No"?

Last week, Vladut Mihai took this carefully planned selfie of himself proposing marriage. "I left nothing to chance," he says. "I calculated the position of the moonrise for a few months, and performed some tests. Often I had problems with small clouds on the horizon, so I had to wait for clear skies, always checking the weather forecast. On March 29th, it all came together. I found a small hill, positioned the camera about 350m away, and started filming. I had to run, because I had to appear in the picture too. :))"

"She said YES!" says Mihai. Planning pays off, after all.

Source: SpaceWeather.com of 2 April 2021

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 7:54 am

Hmmm! 350 meters that equates to 383 yards. That was a 383 yard dash with some of it uphill. All before the camera timer did the final countdown and click. That is quite a workout.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2021, 7:57 am

I'm sure it was worth it in the end :)

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2021, 3:15 pm

Sometimes people can go overboard!

Not everyone likes making a scene.

It’s not uncommon for people to choose Disney World as the place to propose to their significant other at. While it can provide amazing backdrops for the big moment, the park is also usually full of large crowds, which may be a turn-off for some.

A woman shared footage to her TikTok page that shows her fiance pretending to propose to her multiple times during a recent trip to Disney World in Florida. Each time, as the man gets down on one knee, his embarrassed fiancé walks away, leaving the crowds completely confused.

Lavery explained that her fiancé had previously proposed (for real) at the couple’s house. According to her, the only witness to the event was their dog, which was fine since Lavery apparently doesn’t like making a scene.

TikTok users appeared to be very amused by the video. One commenter wrote, "Jokes on him. Looks like he’s being rejected all over Disney World."

Source: Disney World guest embarrasses fiancee with fake proposals all over the park