Has anyone had a girlfriend who wasn't annoying?

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 12:38 pm

Or are they all annoying?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 3:13 pm

Define annoying?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 3:40 pm

Likely, there are as many annoying boyfriends as there are annoying girlfriends.

No matter how wonderful you think someone may be, there is likely someone else who is already fed up with them.

Last edited by Fnord on 16 Dec 2021, 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 3:43 pm

The only thing I fount annoying about some past gfs is the testing, and also, getting overly exciteable at such little things, but that was it really, no big deal I thought.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 4:32 pm

The thing is, if she is testing you, then she likes you enough to try to find out more about you.

If she is not interested in you, then she is not about to waste her testing you.  This is because she does not see a future with you.

So testing is a better sign than no testing.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2021, 4:44 pm

I dunno. My friend told me about his wife asking him to do something which would mean they had to go down a certain road, then changing her mind, then telling him to do it again, then changing her mind. He went round a round about 4 or 5 times whilst she did this.

He asked her why? She said, I was just seeing if you love me.

Women like that give the rest of us a bad name. Does my head in.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Dec 2021, 12:02 am

I did not find my 2nd girlfriend very annoying but I'm sure she found me extremely annoying sometimes. However I tend to be very attracted to woman that most guys would find very frustrating. I like women that are very needy, clingy, dependent, anxious, depressed, & unstable. A large part of why is probably because I was that way way with both my exes. I worked on myself a lot but I will always be very far from perfect. I can relate to that some. I don't have much to offer in a relationship except for being emotionally supprtive(I can use my experiences to help my partner) & my emotional health is actually a lot better when I have a romantic partner who makes me feel needed. If I was with someone more normal, I would feel like total cr@p thinking that she'll soon realize that she could do a lot better than me & I could never be the man that she needs which would cause me to become very unstable & lose my grip on reality, psychotic depression is a real b!tch. My current girlfriend finds me less annoying than most anyone else would. She gets annoyed with me sometimes but she knows that she would be annoyed by anybody due to her being unstable & I can deal with that easier than most anyone else could so she finds me easier to deal with.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Last edited by nick007 on 18 Dec 2021, 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 12:03 am

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:

What do you expect us guys to say :lol:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 7:46 pm

I don't date girls who are annoying, but I think I might have had one who was a little bit?

I'm usually the annoying one in the relationship :oops: I don't know why girls put up with me when I annoy them so much.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 9:47 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I don't date girls who are annoying, but I think I might have had one who was a little bit?

I'm usually the annoying one in the relationship :oops: I don't know why girls put up with me when I annoy them so much.
I'm used to people finding me annoying. I'm sure.most people would find me difficult to live with. My mom said to my girlfriend at least 1ce, "How do you put up with him". Cas was thinking "Because I love him" but she didn't know how to respond to that.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 2:58 am

People are annoying. Anything that has a will of its own and impacts on your life will at some point or other be annoying.

This is the reality of having a relationship with another person. It's tremendously rewarding and also very annoying.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2021, 3:14 am

DuckHairback wrote:
People are annoying. Anything that has a will of its own and impacts on your life will at some point or other be annoying.

This is the reality of having a relationship with another person. It's tremendously rewarding and also very annoying.

That is kind of what I was going to go with, if things get serious enough you and your partner live together it would be a miracle if neither party never got annoyed at the other, and well miracles don't exist.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 6:09 am

hurtloam wrote:
I dunno. My friend told me about his wife asking him to do something which would mean they had to go down a certain road, then changing her mind, then telling him to do it again, then changing her mind. He went round a round about 4 or 5 times whilst she did this.

He asked her why? She said, I was just seeing if you love me.

Women like that give the rest of us a bad name. Does my head in.
It sounds like a sh!t test & guys are capable of performing them as well. My girlfriend's uncle performs them to test if people really care about him. Cass is the only one who regurarly spends time with him & talks with him partly because his tests & anger when people fail em, pushes people away. Cass cant set bouderies with people & has a codependent relationship with him. He has various physical & mental health issues & does not take care of himself & has been letting himself waist away for quite a while now. Cass would feel horribly guilty for not being there for him & not spending time with him before he dies.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 6:24 am

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:

Sure. Anyone can annoy you, but I certainly had some who were not annoying overall. If they're annoying, they're not for you.

Honestly, I've always found men boring, in general. They are often self-assured for no good reason, trying too hard to blend in. At least you can talk with women. There's, usually, less posturing.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 6:35 am

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:

Have you ever had ANY kind of friend...same gender, or opposite sex, who "wasnt annoying"?

I find myself annoying!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 7:16 am

naturalplastic wrote:
TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:

Have you ever had ANY kind of friend...same gender, or opposite sex, who "wasnt annoying"?

I find myself annoying!
Finding everyone annoying can be a great reason to live like a hermit & to hate the hew-mon species :wink:
I try to compensate for my annoyingness with comic relief :lol: