How do you get turned on a by a really goodlooking woman?

Page 2 of 11 [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 10:19 pm

Oh okay, she went for the guy who has been concentrating on work and ignoring her, how ironic. I didn't think I was that gorgeous.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 11:17 pm

I still think you should just ask her.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2021, 11:56 pm

Oh ask her what?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 1:29 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh ask her what?

I think (in the immortal words of Todd Rundgren) you can ask her if she will still be friends

Infact if you listen to the words of the song its almost like he was directly advising you ironpony.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2021, 12:49 pm

Just go out with her and see what happens, going on a few dates doesn't have to mean you have to commit to a LTR with her. But maybe you'd find you'd get more comfortable with her looks over-time, idk.

Unless of course you really don't want to go on a date with her, than turn her down...but if you really like her personality, 'she's too attractive' seems like a kind of silly reason. And persons looks can probably grow on you if everything else is a good match.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2021, 11:17 pm

She sounds like she wants someone she can be comfortable with and know you will appreciate her. The alphas can get great looking women any day of the week.
Feel free to appreciate her beauty - it’s fleeting for most everyone - but try to focus on the fact that she is as human as the rest of us and treat her with the respect you offer all your dates.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 12:46 am

Oh okay thanks. For sure, I would definitely treat her the same as the rest for sure, with respect. Another thing I find intimidating though, is I am autistic and what does a woman this goodlooking want with an autistic guy when she finds out soon. So I find that intimidating, or is there any advice on how I should handle that problem I have?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 1:09 am

beady wrote:
She sounds like she wants someone she can be comfortable with and know you will appreciate her. The alphas can get great looking women any day of the week.
Feel free to appreciate her beauty - it’s fleeting for most everyone - but try to focus on the fact that she is as human as the rest of us and treat her with the respect you offer all your dates.

What makes a man alpha? I want hear it from a woman because most women deny its existence (Saying like “it was debunked in wolves”, while ignoring the fact that it exists in primates).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 3:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
beady wrote:

What makes a man alpha? I want hear it from a woman because most women deny its existence (Saying like “it was debunked in wolves”, while ignoring the fact that it exists in primates).

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to work out the criteria for an alpha male.
Ask any girl 3 questions
1. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
2. Would you date a guy who isn't good looking
3. Would you date a guy who earns little and/or doesn't have a great job

From that you have three primary criteria for an alpha

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 6:07 am

ironpony wrote:
It seems like an odd illogical question but that is the dilemma I have with this woman I started seeing. I knew for a while now and really like her personality and she asked me out so and we started seeing each other, but even though I love her personality and we are a good match that way it seems, I fail to get aroused by her because she is too goodlooking. She is literally Hollywood, supermodel beautiful and that's the problem for me, sexually. She's too perfect, and I guess she just comes off having a phony supermodel face and body that I just can't relate too.

But my guy friends think I'm crazy I think and feel that I should be really turned on by someone that goodlooking. Can I chance my outlook on it, since I really like her personality, or what do you think?

I was and in a way am actually the same in that the media portrayed models rarely attract me, but the ones the media rejects I find more attractive? It is just how my mind thinks they are too perfect. I think most men think like that in that one will find the less perfect looking ones are the first to get married, and yet the perfect looking ones with every hair in place and makeup done to perfection will usually find they rarely get asked out.

I never forget hearing about a young man who was part of a big American church. The church pastor gave this story. He said that this young man was odd. He did not behave like other people. (He was very likely on the spectrum I would imagine). He would come out with random statements which did not directly relate to what they were talking about. The pastor liked him, but was puzzled and he could not seem to get on this young mans wavelength.
Then one day this young man came in with his newly met girlfriend. The pastor was gobsmacked. His new girlfriend was Miss America. The pastor didn't even know if he knew who she was, so the pastor asked how they met.
The lady said "I was lying on the beach on my own feeling lonely and also thinking about life and what it is all about, and he comes up to me and says "Do you know Jesus Christ saves you from your sins?""
"He said what I was asking. I immediately became a Christian and started dating him".
While the pastor recalled this event, he was saying how some people are neglected from society as they seem to be out of touch with everyone else, but these people canbe totally in touch with God.

While I don't remember word for word what the pastor said... It is my account based on what I heard about a decade ago... But it does show how things can happen. But it also shows how we are all different.

I rarely ever get turned on by pin up perfect girls, but rather I get turned on by either women who have interesting character or women who are different somehow?
I am less turned on by women who plaster their faces with makeup and try to look perfect. I see through this somehow?
I look for their hearts.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 9:14 am

Oh okay, but usually when I have conversations with really goodlooking women such as the ones in groups of friends, they talk about how they are hit on a lot, to the point where they find it annoying. Is this true or are they rarely asked out?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 9:31 am

ironpony wrote:
Oh okay, but usually when I have conversations with really goodlooking women such as the ones in groups of friends, they talk about how they are hit on a lot, to the point where they find it annoying. Is this true or are they rarely asked out?

From what I have seen and heard, it is often the most beautiful ladies that are the ones who are still single in my area long after others have found partners...

Whay I don't get is the women who are openly flirtatious towards the men and wear the most revealing clothes tend to be the ones who complain that they are being harassed? Ok. This is not always the case, but for many it puzzles me because if they stopped flirting and if they wore more appropiate clothes, they would attract only the men of a more sensible nature who would be more polite and courtious towards them.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2021, 9:28 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
ironpony wrote:

From what I have seen and heard, it is often the most beautiful ladies that are the ones who are still single in my area long after others have found partners... .

They are more likely to get divorced and go through multiple partners and husbands which gives the impression they are single.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 1:29 am

Well actually she told me on the last date that no guy has ever asked her out before, and I was thinking that's crazy, she's a 10/10 in the looks area, how could a guy never do that. She's only 21 but I guess guys her age in the new generation are just concerned about getting a good looking woman, compared to the older generation around of women my age who say it's annoying to be hit on?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 1:39 am

ironpony wrote:
Well actually she told me on the last date that no guy has ever asked her out before, and I was thinking that's crazy, she's a 10/10 in the looks area, how could a guy never do that.

It's called lying ironpony

I'm also curious if you find her 10/10 in looks why she doesn't turn you on??

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2021, 2:01 am

It's hard to explain. I guess it's just foreign territory so I am not use to it and only turned on by what I have had experience wise, I guess. Plus she is 15 years younger than me and that makes me feel old but maybe that's not that bad? Also, why would she lie about that?