Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2021, 8:35 pm

What is the best site to find out if someone real?

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2021, 9:02 pm

Suggest meeting them for coffee. It's low-cost and casual. If they show up, they are real!

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2021, 9:12 pm

I think sites that do that stuff usually ask you to pay for them. Are you able to ask to video chat with people?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2021, 12:16 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I think sites that do that stuff usually ask you to pay for them. Are you able to ask to video chat with people?

Yes, there a video chat on Badoo dating app.

AngelL
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Aug 2021, 4:35 pm

I know that you didn't ask this question so my apologies if it is unwanted but...

I have found that there is no greater way to sabotage a relationship before it even starts than to look for someone when, "I need to find someone".

youseekcota
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Aug 2021, 5:22 pm

Hi, I'm here, I'm real, 47 M, California. I would welcome a PM. Sometimes it's just so much simpler to be direct in saying what you want or need, suppose that can often be misinterpreted as easily as being subtle. I just need to start building more real connections with real people. I live in a beautiful place, but have been finding it difficult to get out lately because it just looks like so many people are with other people when I am not, and it really stings.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2021, 9:36 pm

that1weirdgrrrl wrote:
Suggest meeting them for coffee. It's low-cost and casual. If they show up, they are real!

I can’t, I can’t walk too good. I don’t know how people date with the covid around.

ilovepalmtrees
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Aug 2021, 11:28 am

You can try dating sites like OKCupid or Tinder, or even an app to meet people like MeetMe. Maybe you can talk to people in your neighborhood, or find a local meetup.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2021, 8:15 pm

ilovepalmtrees wrote:
You can try dating sites like OKCupid or Tinder, or even an app to meet people like MeetMe. Maybe you can talk to people in your neighborhood, or find a local meetup.

I am on a dating app, I’m on Badoo & OkCupid.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Aug 2021, 8:18 pm

AngelL wrote:
I know that you didn't ask this question so my apologies if it is unwanted but...

I have found that there is no greater way to sabotage a relationship before it even starts than to look for someone when, "I need to find someone".
I think women with that attitude can have much better luck if they are seeking out men who also have that attitude. It seems like there are much more desperate men than desperate woman seeking relationships.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition