Page 9 of 9 [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

christinejarvis21
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Oct 2021, 2:13 pm

There are times I like it when I can go do stuff by myself. But there are other times I get really lonely.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 2:53 pm

babybird wrote:
I love how negative you are. Its such an endearing trait. I'm surprised women aren't just falling over themselves to get to you.

I bet you think you're so clever, don't you? I'm not making anything up. This has been my experience. Every time I did have a positive attitude and made an effort, it nothing ever came of it.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 3:08 pm

dorkseid wrote:
babybird wrote:
I love how negative you are. Its such an endearing trait. I'm surprised women aren't just falling over themselves to get to you.

I bet you think you're so clever, don't you? I'm not making anything up. This has been my experience. Every time I did have a positive attitude and made an effort, it nothing ever came of it.

Just because you put an effort in every now and then doesn't mean to say the world owes you a favour.

Why would you accuse me of thinking that I'm so clever anyway. I only made an observation. It doesn't take an expert or a genius to see how negative you are. Every time someone suggests something to you your response is completely negative.

And where did I even mention that you are making any of this up. Those are your words not mine.

No one here is denying that you have had a hard time of it. People have empathised, sympathised, reasoned with you and advised you. We know what you have been through.

You've already said that it's too late for you. If you truly believe this then maybe it's time to start thinking about a new venture and stop obsessing over something that even you yourself think will never happen.

What else can anyone do or say that will help you. What do you want from us?

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 3:11 pm

dorkseid wrote:
babybird wrote:

What do you mean specifically by "nothing came of it"?

The point of positivity is to make YOU feel better in general.

dorkseid
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2021, 9:10 pm

babybird wrote:
dorkseid wrote:
babybird wrote:

Just because you put an effort in every now and then doesn't mean to say the world owes you a favour.

Why would you accuse me of thinking that I'm so clever anyway. I only made an observation. It doesn't take an expert or a genius to see how negative you are. Every time someone suggests something to you your response is completely negative.

And where did I even mention that you are making any of this up. Those are your words not mine.

No one here is denying that you have had a hard time of it. People have empathised, sympathised, reasoned with you and advised you. We know what you have been through.

You've already said that it's too late for you. If you truly believe this then maybe it's time to start thinking about a new venture and stop obsessing over something that even you yourself think will never happen.

What else can anyone do or say that will help you. What do you want from us?

No. The world doesn't owe me anything. But it doesn't owe anything to all the people who have succeeded in life because they are not disabled in the way I am. I worked hard many times to get through school and to build my resume and apply for jobs, but still nobody would give me a job because my body language is off.

That's what I meant by not making things up. I could never get a job. I've been homeless multiple times. I was abused physically, emotionally, and sexually. I was in an emotionally abusive relationship with a narcissist who wore me down emotionally, and everyone turned against me and nobody believed me and I was treated like I was the abuser. I've been separated from my family, who live in another country, and I have had no social support or safety net of any kind. These are all things that really did happen to me, and they did not happen because I have a negative attitude.

Just because it's too late doesn't mean it's not still important to me. I still want to have romantic and sexual relationships with women. I can't find something else to focus on because I don't want to; this is what I want. Nobody else I know had to give up on having a sex life, and I shouldn't have to because the universe arbitrarily chose me to afflict with ASD without giving me any choice in the matter.

I understand that people are trying to help by giving advice and I appreciate that. The problem is that at this point it is extremely rare for anyone to have any advice that I have not heard or thought of before. I have heard all the advice and tried it multiple times, and it never works.

I don't expect anyone to offer me any magical answers or solutions.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 8:22 am

My wife is an okay person.

I still don’t like being married.

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 9:17 am

At least you got to choose to be married. And if you really wanted, you could choose to be divorced.

I can't choose to have a partner.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2021, 10:13 am

LOL.....try being married to someone when you really want your freedom!

It's almost like we both can't obtain something---and it frustrates us.

Oscar FM
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2021, 11:19 am

Sharing my experience.. little but enought for me..

If I search for girl, I don't find it... maybe because I am too focused and that is creepy to them..

if I don't care about, sometimes, when I am free of any responsability, it happen to know girls, and I try to don't embrace them like the first love or the last woman on earth. I think we need to give them space, like we ask to all others to give us space.. if someone is always talking about the same subject I refuse that person and their knowledge about the subject.

Maybe to have a woman is good ( at least for some particular practices ) but it is painful as well, because I need to know how to deal with her talking with strangers or even people I don't like without making her feel bad.

Giving freedom to someone I like is complicated for me.. I don't feel good when some girl socialize with other people, so at the end, even if my heart needs someone to tell me "I am here for you", I prefer to don't have so ofter, so at least, the little I have is satisfatory.

I think many people wish to have someone because, probably like me, they wish to touch someone else body without being acused of being stupid to them, while those who live together need to stay calm in different moments of their life that are not about love or emotions but about economic stuff and legal stuff.

So, yes, most of the times I enjou being single, while few times I wish I have someone to sleep with.. but that is not necessary every single day. ( at least for me )

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 5:03 pm

dorkseid wrote:
badRobot wrote:

You don't have money because you are not happy.

What does being happy have to do with money?

People are wealthy because they're happy, and they're happy because they're healthy. Bring it full circle: Quite literally, health is wealth. Get healthy = be happy and in turn = become wealthy. 'tis the way of the world. True story.