Not attracting women my own age?

Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 7:42 am

What are some reasons why women my own age range are not attracted to me but more elderly ladies are?

I am guessing your going to say it's because I look older than my age? When I was 18 in college I didnt have as much trouble attracting girls my age.

Unfourtantly at this point there is 59 year old women who finds me attractive.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 8:14 am

Jamesy wrote:
What are some reasons why women my own age range are not attracted to me but more elderly ladies are? ...
Maybe women your age are not impressed by anything you do or say; but older women know ho to deal with it.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 8:18 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
What are some reasons why women my own age range are not attracted to me but more elderly ladies are? ...
Maybe women your age are not impressed by anything you do or say; but older women know ho to deal with it.

what do you mean know how to deal with it?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2021, 9:29 am

Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Maybe women your age are not impressed by anything you do or say; but older women know how to deal with it.
what do you mean know how to deal with it?
Older women are usually wiser as well; and in their wisdom, they understand male thinking and can see through men's evasive lies, their guilty silences, and their ego-boosting exaggerations.  In this, they have also gained experience in cutting through the male bull to see the lonely little boys inside who just want some loving.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Sep 2021, 12:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What are some reasons why women my own age range are not attracted to me but more elderly ladies are?

I am guessing your going to say it's because I look older than my age? When I was 18 in college I didnt have as much trouble attracting girls my age.

Are you still able to attract 18 year-old women :?: If so I would suggest going for them instead of a much older woman or trying to attract women your own age.

Fnord does have a very good point. Also elderly ladies are more likely to have their sh!t together in life instead of wanting a guy who can help provide for them. Elderly women tend to have less options for guys than younger women do. The majority of guys would prefer to date a younger woman than an older one. Plus women tend to live a little longer than guys do so there may be a higher ratio of elderly single women than elderly single men.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 1:49 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Maybe all the alcohol and drugs you seem to enjoy consuming have added years to your looks. Maybe a 59 year old woman with a face like a bag of spanners is the best you can get these days.

Mind how you go.

Last edited by Cornflake on 01 Oct 2021, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.: Redacted an obscenity

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 6:22 am

babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Maybe all the alcohol and drugs you seem to enjoy consuming have added years to your looks. Maybe a 59 year old woman with a face like a bag of spanners is the best you can get these days.

Mind how you go.

s**t can I reverse the effects alcohol has done to me?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 10:37 pm

Just brainstorming ...

It might be that younger women are less confident about relationships (no matter how cocky them seem) and, thus, need more feedback and reassurance. Perhaps you don't generate that reassurance?

Or ... younger women appreciate a different type of feedback than older women do, and perhaps you act more old fashioned?

Or, as mentioned, alcohol and drugs can have a premature aging effect.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 3:28 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Just brainstorming ...

It might be that younger women are less confident about relationships (no matter how cocky them seem) and, thus, need more feedback and reassurance. Perhaps you don't generate that reassurance?

Or ... younger women appreciate a different type of feedback than older women do, and perhaps you act more old fashioned?

Or, as mentioned, alcohol and drugs can have a premature aging effect.

can you reverse the premature aging effect of alcohol and drugs?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 4:37 am

Jamesy wrote:

I don’t know about reversing it, but you can improve your skin by eating/acting healthy and applying a solid skin care regimen.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 5:19 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I don’t know about reversing it, but you can improve your skin by eating/acting healthy and applying a solid skin care regimen.

ok thanks for advice

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 10:35 am

Jamesy wrote:
No.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 11:01 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
No.

why not?

I only occasionally do drugs

Ghulam Asadiq
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2021, 7:27 pm

I had a mid aged woman take too much of an interest in me, when I said no, she tried lots of pressure tactics, but I put my foot down.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2021, 4:04 am

It's because old people find young people more good-looking.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2021, 6:27 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It's because old people find young people more good-looking.

What about women my own age though?

I am guessing women who are 30 don’t find me as attractive as older ladies do.