Guys or Gals: would you date a BBW?

Page 9 of 15 [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next

Would you date a fat woman?
Yes I love BBW 40%  40%  [ 14 ]
Yes I'm not interested in skinny women 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
No 46%  46%  [ 16 ]
Yes but only is she promised to slim 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 1:31 am

Skjald wrote:
These are a few women considered conventionally attractive here by the way:

As you can see, none of them got that disproportionate figure with the giant arse and thighs, nor do they have F Cup boobs or whatever and yet they are feminine and womanly.

If you are an average looking guy, average dressed, with an average personality with an average salary then these girls are going to be out of your league.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 1:03 am

cyberdad wrote:
Skjald wrote:
These are a few women considered conventionally attractive here by the way:

As you can see, none of them got that disproportionate figure with the giant arse and thighs, nor do they have F Cup boobs or whatever and yet they are feminine and womanly.

If you are an average looking guy, average dressed, with an average personality with an average salary then these girls are going to be out of your league.

Indeed. 8)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 12:38 am

I still don't get why a lot of guys seem to choose looks over sexual performance. It's like saying you want to drive a 1961 Corvette because it looks good, even though it doesn't perform well, compared to a modern day Kia, which doesn't look as good but still performs much better and is much more reliable.

Why choose looks over performance and reliability?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 12:49 am

ironpony wrote:
I still don't get why a lot of guys seem to choose looks over sexual performance. It's like saying you want to drive a 1961 Corvette because it looks good, even though it doesn't perform well, compared to a modern day Kia, which doesn't look as good but still performs much better and is much more reliable.

You are assuming the two are not mutually compatible?

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 1:14 am

Sorry, what are you saying?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 4:01 am

ironpony wrote:

You seem to place too much emphasis on sexual performance, imo. 8)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 8:50 pm

But wouldn't a lot of guys place a good amount of emphasis on that in a relationship?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2021, 2:59 am

ironpony wrote:
But wouldn't a lot of guys place a good amount of emphasis on that in a relationship?

relationships are composite of many things. Sexual performance is just one thing and may not be that important to many couples.

ElvenNeko
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Nov 2021, 3:14 am

I am more interested in skinny and small girls, but yes, if she has a cute face or a nice personality, i don't see why not. Some of the chubby girls are quite hot.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2021, 7:25 pm

ElvenNeko wrote:
I am more interested in skinny and small girls, but yes, if she has a cute face or a nice personality, i don't see why not. Some of the chubby girls are quite hot.

This is normal. Most men naturally gravitate (in preference) toward girls with a normal/average weight. But often will settle for a heavier girl if other things are taken into consideration
e.g. she's a great cook
she's got a compatible personality
she's available (as they say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush).

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 1:09 am

cyberdad wrote:
ironpony wrote:

relationships are composite of many things. Sexual performance is just one thing and may not be that important to many couples.

That's true it just seems to me in my experience, BBW's have the important things that is required for a relationship, but since they tend to be better in bed than thin women my experience, than I feel it's a bonus, you do not likely get otherwise.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 3:03 am

It's funny, I heard that BBW are better in bed.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 3:43 pm

cyberdad wrote:

I'm not certain why @ironpony thinks BBW are better in bed. A thin, petite small-breasted women can easily jump on top and become the active participant without any clumsiness. I can't think of any specific thing a large woman would actually be better at, but perhaps @ironpony can enlighten us.

However, what I just said isn't necessarily the only metric for why some women might be better sex partners than others, and being bigger is by no means a deal breaker. Well how much a couple actually enjoys what they do in bed depends on what they choose to do. If a woman knows how to make a man enjoy himself, and is also able to enjoy herself, that's all that really matters.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 8:42 pm

They just seem like they have had a lot more practice and are better at skill. But it's not just practice, it's also attitude. They are usually more passionate in my experience. Perhaps it's because they feel they have competition with thinner women so they have to compensate more as a result?

But that's just been my experience.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 8:51 pm

MaxE wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I'm not certain why @ironpony thinks BBW are better in bed. A thin, petite small-breasted women can easily jump on top and become the active participant without any clumsiness. I can't think of any specific thing a large woman would actually be better at, but perhaps @ironpony can enlighten us.

However, what I just said isn't necessarily the only metric for why some women might be better sex partners than others, and being bigger is by no means a deal breaker. Well how much a couple actually enjoys what they do in bed depends on what they choose to do. If a woman knows how to make a man enjoy himself, and is also able to enjoy herself, that's all that really matters.

I kind of agree with ironpony to some extent on this one (although to be fair it's a stereotype). Larger women need to overcompensate for their lack of physical appeal by performing better in bed. I worked with single overweight young females before and listened to their workstation conversations about men they hooked up with. They sounded aggressive in terms of how they picked up men (yep they often made the first moves) and how men they hooked up were given a night to remember. In contrast petite pretty young things are often labelled "starfish" in bed (this is not me, this is common vernacular among men) as they lie in bed expecting the man to do all the work while they spread their appendages like a starfish.

Single average looking women are known (according to the narrative) to be better in bed than hot girls so they can keep their man from wandering.

Again these are stereotypes but they are plausible ones.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 12:24 am

cyberdad wrote:
MaxE wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I kind of agree with ironpony to some extent on this one (although to be fair it's a stereotype). Larger women need to overcompensate for their lack of physical appeal by performing better in bed. I worked with single overweight young females before and listened to their workstation conversations about men they hooked up with. They sounded aggressive in terms of how they picked up men (yep they often made the first moves) and how men they hooked up were given a night to remember. In contrast petite pretty young things are often labelled "starfish" in bed (this is not me, this is common vernacular among men) as they lie in bed expecting the man to do all the work while they spread their appendages like a starfish.

Single average looking women are known (according to the narrative) to be better in bed than hot girls so they can keep their man from wandering.

Again these are stereotypes but they are plausible ones.

This is what I meant, yes. In my experience it's the same. Most bigger women are more aggressive and want to give the guys nights they will remember, and the thin women are starfish who just lay there often.

Why do guys prefer the latter? Just because they are thin? Wouldn't they prefer the aggressive sex with much passionate women that is worth remembering, as oppose to just laying there, starfish women sex? Now not everyone is the same of course, but a large number are the stereotypes in my experience.