Any single Aspies in Jackson or New Orleans?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mkoberland
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Oct 2021, 11:47 am

I'm Joe, 37, male, pretty decently fit and I stay physically active. I moved to Jackson, Mississippi for work a little over a year ago, and am rather frustrated by the singles scene here; it isn't much better than Anchorage, Alaska where I moved from.

Seeing if there are any single Aspie women who are also educated professionals, and frustrated by being single?

I am also interested in meeting anyone down in New Orleans.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 Nov 2021, 3:59 pm

My parents live about an hour from New Orleans. My dad grew up around NO & a bit of my various relatives on my dad's side & also some on mom's side lived around there at least for a bit & some are still there. Do you regularly go to NO or have some connection to it? I moved to Vermont about 9 years ago to be with my girlfriend after we did the LDR thing for about half a year. We met on this forum actually :D I don't know any Aspies living around NO thou. The dating scene around there kinda sux for people like us but you might could find someone there or around Jackson. IDK what your interests are but perhaps there's some websites geared for something in NO or Jackson or you could find out about some events & such to go to that you might like. I'm not really into event type of stuff myself thou.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

mkoberland

09 Nov 2021, 4:46 pm

I just noted NOLA because it is the biggest metro area to Jackson. And the dating scene in NOLA is probably a lot better than Jackson.