Do most women prefer this type?

Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do women have a preference for dark hair?
Yes most womens vision of there ideal man would be dark haired 20%  20%  [ 3 ]
Women dont care about things like hair colour 80%  80%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 15

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 1:24 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Hope I don't get death threats for saying this but I have never been attracted to women of African and Asian ethnicity.

Dunno why? I guess I have just always been mostly attracted to ladies of my own ethnicity.

And how many women of those ethnicities have you actually spent time around? Just saying could be you just have not met one you found attractive that way. I figure that is a better way to see it than declaring you don't find other ethnicities attractive...if you say things like that in public people may think your a racist jerk.

Well one of my friends from school said once "I wouldn't date black women cause there ugly"

At least I am not as rude as my mate was about the subject.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 1:30 pm

Again apologies if I have upset anyone

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 1:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Hope I don't get death threats for saying this but I have never been attracted to women of African and Asian ethnicity.

Dunno why? I guess I have just always been mostly attracted to ladies of my own ethnicity.

And how many women of those ethnicities have you actually spent time around? Just saying could be you just have not met one you found attractive that way. I figure that is a better way to see it than declaring you don't find other ethnicities attractive...if you say things like that in public people may think your a racist jerk.

Well one of my friends from school said once "I wouldn't date black women cause there ugly"

Still, it is best just not to say things like that at all.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 1:36 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

What's ugly in this one? https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5 ... @._V1_.jpg

Beautiful women are beautiful, as simple as that.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 1:42 pm

I've always found the idea of a type rather strange.

Yeah I do go for blonde guys, but I've also been attracted to men with dark hair and of other ethnicities.

Steve Carrel is a dark haired man I find attractive.

I'll tell you who is gorgeous, Adrian Lester. I still think he should be the next James Bond or Dr Who.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm0504412/

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 1:59 pm

I generally have an aesthetic preference for darker pigmentation. Dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin.

That said, it is purely superficial. If I get on with someone and enjoy their company, all superficial preferences go out the window pretty fast.

A compatible personality trumps most other preferences.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 2:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
I've found that I'm subconsciously drawn to guys with darker hair rather than blonde, although my mum always found herself drawn to blonde guys.

What do you think of light brown/medium brown hair on a guy?

I have been attracted to guys with brown hair, but usually dark brown or black hair, or grey hair that used to be black. My boyfriend went grey early but used to have black hair, but his grey hair is attractive and suits him.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 2:18 pm

I’ve always had a preference for blondes. My main loves just happpened to be dark haired and VERY tall though.

Skjald
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Nov 2021, 2:56 pm

If this was true no woman would have ever found me attractive at all, compared to mine your hair is dark. But this has not been my experience x’D
I have very light blond hair, even natural white blond strands in my hair and beard(my hair used to be completely white blond when I was a kid), I have very light blue eyes too and yet there have been women flirting with me, women finding me attractive and being with me.

While there definitely are women and men who have a preference for a darker, "Mediterranean type" of men/women there are always women and men who have a preference for the lighter, more "Nordic type" of men/women. And I haven’t noticed any pattern in a majority of women in this regards nor do I know any studies that would support your claim.

And to most people those types of preferences aren’t set in stone either, it’s not like they tell themselves that they only date someone with exactly that hair colour, they can actually fall for someone who hasn't their prefered hair colour too.

“The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.”
- Mikhail Bakunin

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 3:00 pm

I personally feel most women aren't that superficial. Most women are attracted to somebody who is kind, thoughtful and a good provider.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 3:55 pm

hurtloam wrote:

Yeah I do go for blonde guys, but I've also been attracted to men with dark hair and of other ethnicities.

I'll tell you who is gorgeous, Adrian Lester. I still think he should be the next James Bond or Dr Who.

I read up that there is a thing about black men and red haired women being attracted to each other.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 6:10 pm

There are so many attractive black women!

Your friend at the bar is another one of those barfly idiots.

If you continue to hang out in bars, you’ll become a barfly.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 6:22 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are so many attractive black women!

Your friend at the bar is another one of those barfly idiots.

If you continue to hang out in bars, you’ll become a barfly.

My ex friend made that comment when we’re in college in 2008 lol

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 6:24 pm

I have dark hair and the answer is no.

I have never met a woman who liked my hair. Although when I was younger I was complimented on my "toosh" so I think hair isn't high on the list of things woman checklist other than clean, groomed etc....

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 7:26 pm

Still an idiot……whether in college, university, or a seedy bar.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2021, 8:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

I read up that there is a thing about black men and red haired women being attracted to each other.

If you google this you only get black men who appreciate redheaded girls.