Why do women rave over the rock?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JimJohn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Dec 2021, 2:30 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why is former wrestler turned actor the rock so popular with the ladies? I mean the guy is covered in tatooes and looks like he is on a ridiculous amount of steroids.

Do you agree with me on this or not?

Without or before steroids the Rock is an amazing specimen. That is what I think when I see him. It has a rare set of genetics. He is Polynesian, very tall with good proportions including his face.

It would be different if you asked what do women see in Joe Pecci or Danny Devitto? In High School we used to ask what women saw in Prince or Michael Jackson? Donny Osmond was popular at one time.

Women tend to like tattoos on men more than men like tatoos on women. Tattoos on men make them look like bad boys to women. Women who get tatoos are trying to attract men with tatoos.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2021, 2:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why is former wrestler turned actor the rock so popular with the ladies? I mean the guy is covered in tatooes and looks like he is on a ridiculous amount of steroids.

I wasn't aware he was particularly popular.

JimJohn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Dec 2021, 3:39 pm

Flown wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I wasn't aware he was particularly popular.

He has been in a lot of movies lately. He is in Jungle Cruise, Jumangi, Fast and Furious. He is also Comedic. The Rock is awesome.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2022, 4:09 am

funeralxempire wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ I remember him in the transformers movies, so was he ever a sex symbol? I never recall him as such, when was that?

Back in the 80s Tom Selleck was a sex symbol for instance, actors like Vandam and Chuck Norris were action symbols, admired by boys, but not much fancied by women.

Google Mark Wahlberg Calvin Klein ad and guess.

I don't ever recall him being a popular figure among women, ever - despite the ads which are meh.