Attitude toward caucasian men with non-caucasian women

Page 4 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Feb 2022, 4:53 am

it has been my experience that mean people only get meaner as they age. "age mellows" is largely a myth, as early personalities tend to be stable over time.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,677

11 Feb 2022, 5:40 am

personality is also influenced by environment. Over time you can unlearn bad ideas. Like ridiculous white supremacy.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Feb 2022, 5:41 am

cyberdad wrote:
personality is also influenced by environment. Over time you can unlearn bad ideas. Like ridiculous white supremacy.

what general % of folks would you say transcend their early programming?



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,677

11 Feb 2022, 5:47 am

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
personality is also influenced by environment. Over time you can unlearn bad ideas. Like ridiculous white supremacy.

what general % of folks would you say transcend their early programming?


In reality not many. But it's possible.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Feb 2022, 6:32 am

cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
personality is also influenced by environment. Over time you can unlearn bad ideas. Like ridiculous white supremacy.

what general % of folks would you say transcend their early programming?


In reality not many. But it's possible.

if only we could find things that would accelerate this process reliably.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,677

11 Feb 2022, 7:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
personality is also influenced by environment. Over time you can unlearn bad ideas. Like ridiculous white supremacy.

what general % of folks would you say transcend their early programming?


In reality not many. But it's possible.

if only we could find things that would accelerate this process reliably.


I think we all have ways to overcome mental blocks/obstacles Blabs. But we have to find the way ourselves. Other people can't help us take that final step.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Feb 2022, 10:45 pm

^^^that is a fatal human flaw, we won't be able to collectively evolve in time for the next destructive meteor strike or cosmic death ray strike.



Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,439
Location: United States

11 Feb 2022, 11:09 pm

I'm Caucasian, and most women I dated were Caucasian too. And all my actual girlfriends were Caucasian.

That said, my interest in women was always mostly race-blind. If a woman showed interest in me, and wasn't too difficult to be around, I gave her a chance, regardless of her race (or attractiveness level, for that matter). I don't know if that makes me "woke" or just plain desperate. Either way, those proto-relationships didn't last, due to a combination of cultural differences and me not being a Chad.



Last edited by Aspie1 on 11 Feb 2022, 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

11 Feb 2022, 11:09 pm

it's all good.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,677

11 Feb 2022, 11:51 pm

A lot of dating/meeting girls is circumstantial. If in the circles you move in you only meet caucasians and that happens to be what you are attracted to that doesn't really make you "racist".

On the other hand, If a dude hypothetically met a really nice girl and they were physically attracted to her but decide not to pursue because of her race then the only person who loses is them (the girl dodged a bullet). No harm done (unless they told the girl they don't date (insert racial group) then that's f'cked up.



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 82,617
Location: Queens, NYC

14 Feb 2022, 5:48 pm

I’m decidedly “non-Chad”—yet I’ve had more success than some Chads.

Chads tend to not do so great as they age; it can be said that “non-Chads” “catch up” to supposed Chads once each hit their 40s.



Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,088
Location: Seattle-ish

15 Feb 2022, 5:33 am

Eh, in all my years in Seattle with the various black partners, the only open hostility I ever got was from black men, and that was largely confined to the type of guys who hang around gas stations at night, there was definitely a class element to it. The weirder thing I've frequently seen over the years is the good looking black man with the much less attractive white girlfriend or wife, always in that configuration and never the other way around, like the white girl is a trophy of some sort. You can quickly get into some thorny territory there, as it's become fashionable to accuse white men who date outside of their race of fetishizing or exoticizing the women they pursue, but the black man who only dates white women has long been a much complained about fixture of the black community, but the new racial morality police are too scared to lump them in with the white guys in the same way.


_________________
“The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.”
-- Robert Anton Wilson


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,677

15 Feb 2022, 5:51 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Eh, in all my years in Seattle with the various black partners, the only open hostility I ever got was from black men, and that was largely confined to the type of guys who hang around gas stations at night, there was definitely a class element to it. The weirder thing I've frequently seen over the years is the good looking black man with the much less attractive white girlfriend or wife, always in that configuration and never the other way around, like the white girl is a trophy of some sort. You can quickly get into some thorny territory there, as it's become fashionable to accuse white men who date outside of their race of fetishizing or exoticizing the women they pursue, but the black man who only dates white women has long been a much complained about fixture of the black community, but the new racial morality police are too scared to lump them in with the white guys in the same way.


Here in Australia black (African) men are quite popular with the ladies. There is some fetishising and of course "black American culture' is popular here.

I knew two dudes who had no luck with girls. They grew his hair out into rastafarian dreadlocks and suddenly girls were attracted to them.



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

15 Feb 2022, 7:45 pm

that is a very sad statement out human nature.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 27,677

15 Feb 2022, 7:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:
that is a very sad statement out human nature.


Kind of like "adventure time" for white girls



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,998
Location: the island of defective toy santas

15 Feb 2022, 8:07 pm

sorta turns me off on the whole idea.