Scam ASD singles websites by Russian hackers

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Anomaly_76
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Apr 2022, 1:47 pm

I thought I'd share some info about some sites I ran across awhile back -- if memory serves, they were aspie-singles and autistic-singles, something of the sort. The point is that anything affiliated with 24-7help.net or anything like that is on a fraud / scam list and will generally be flagged by your banking institution when you try to pay any membership fees.

Just how the hell am I supposed to know WHICH age to act, anyway? :lol:

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2022, 7:41 am

Below are the dating sites I list on my website. Do you consider all of them to be legit?

- Uneepi
- Hiki: Friendship and Love for the Autistic Community
- AutismDate
- Disabled Mate: Autism Dating Club

Let me know if you've had any bad experiences with any of the above (beyond the usual lopsided sex ratio).

Anomaly_76
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

04 May 2022, 2:09 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Below are the dating sites I list on my website. Do you consider all of them to be legit?

- Uneepi
- Hiki: Friendship and Love for the Autistic Community
- AutismDate
- Disabled Mate: Autism Dating Club

Let me know if you've had any bad experiences with any of the above (beyond the usual lopsided sex ratio).

With the exception of Hiki, these are all new to me, thanks. I may check them out. So far my experience with Hiki is that some members have no sense of humor and insist on making a federal case (the type of person who is offended by and reports everything). I also have noticed so far that there seems to be an air of intolerance for ASD even among our own.

Just how the hell am I supposed to know WHICH age to act, anyway? :lol: