Do we have more luck getting one night stands?

Page 6 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 9:53 pm

I got my license at 37 because I wasn’t ready before that. I really wanted to get my license much earlier. Still, not having a license didn’t really affect my “prospects.”

I first owned a car at age 51. I needed a car to work in Nassau County, which is immediately east of Queens County. I also live in a part of Queens where cars are almost essential.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2022, 2:05 pm

Well as far as more being able to get one night stands more than relationships and dating experiences, sometimes women I go out with will ask me how many relationships I have had and when I give the a low number for my age, and they ask why, I just told them that women are just more interested in sex in my experience than dating. But does it sound bad if a person says that too a date?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2022, 2:12 pm

I can only speak for my self but I've never had trouble with getting one night stands. The problem for me was always getting rid of my shag the day after.

I used to always think it was easier to just have casual sex and stay away from long term relationships. I mean you can love a person for just one night and that's perfect and just leave it that way. That always seemed more attractive to me.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2022, 12:45 am

Why would the person be clingy towards you the day after? Can this be a good thing, since it means that getting more than sex may not be as challenging for you therefore?

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2022, 6:49 am

ironpony wrote:
Well as far as more being able to get one night stands more than relationships and dating experiences, sometimes women I go out with will ask me how many relationships I have had and when I give the a low number for my age, and they ask why, I just told them that women are just more interested in sex in my experience than dating. But does it sound bad if a person says that too a date?

Yes.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2022, 11:40 am

I see what you mean. But it probably sounds worse to say that women before were not interested in a relationship without mentioning they still liked the sex, because if you mention that, the that still says at least you were doing something right still?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2022, 3:36 pm

babybird wrote:
I can only speak for my self but I've never had trouble with getting one night stands. The problem for me was always getting rid of my shag the day after.

I used to always think it was easier to just have casual sex and stay away from long term relationships. I mean you can love a person for just one night and that's perfect and just leave it that way. That always seemed more attractive to me.

Well if your a woman it’s easier to get a random f**k.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2022, 3:37 pm

Well it was for me. :D

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

18 Jul 2022, 3:51 pm

! Cornflake wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Well if your a woman it’s easier to get a random f**k.

How many more times must it be stated that these generalised, denigrating and misogynistic "who has it better" conversations are not welcome on WP?