Scenarios and Whether I Read Them Right.

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 1:59 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
klanka wrote:
No woman has ever frequently initiated texts with me so I should never ask anyone out then,according to that.

Not all men can have a relationship.

QFT. 8)

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 4:19 am

I think what you wrote there is one scenario to how it plays out, but there are many examples of the opposite ie
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=387442&start=48#p8618511

I think there's a certain personality type of woman who intitiates asking the man out for lunch and texting as you wrote, but that's not going to happen every time two people get together.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2022, 4:58 am

^^ She doesn't have to explicitly ask him out per se.

But if she consistently initiates texting/messaging/calling with him here and there, then most likely she admires him.

Women receive a lot messages from men, yes even from single male friends/acquaintances (who usually subtly test the waters), so they usually don't have the need to initiate any connection with guys. They don't even usually initiate texting/messaging with male friends even (for no apparent reason), unless this friend is like super best friend brother-like forever...but this is rare.

So it's very rare for women to pull out the phone from their pocket/purse, to scroll down the contact list, to tap his name and send them a message/text just for the sake of saying hello to him (and there's no sort of situational favor to ask from him). His name won't even cross her mind if she's not interested in him at all.

This minor effort women rarely do with random male friend/acquaintance, unless they LIKE the guy. The frequency of her doing so is a very strong sign, and usually it doesn't stop at that only.