When to talk about getting laid

Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 10:03 am

Well basically, this time, I'd like to talk to you about when is the right time in a relationship to talk about getting laid.

There are a few questions I have related to this subject:

At what stage during a relationship do you think is the right time to talk about getting laid?

Do you think the man should bring the subject up, or the woman?

Is it okay to talk about it at all, or you think it would happen by itself without talking about getting laid?

When you bring it up in a conversation, how would you suggest to do so without scaring the other person, or making the other person feel nervous or uncomfortable about it?

Thanks!

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:05 am

If "getting laid" is your only relationship goal, then she would be better off for you to start talking about a break-up.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:07 am

How about after you get engaged or end the relationship if you can't wait that long.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 10:14 am

Fnord wrote:
If "getting laid" is your only relationship goal, then she would be better off for you to start talking about a break-up.

Its not my only goal, but I find it hard to believe any man out there can honestly admit they dont want that to happen ever, even if its not the main thing they care about.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:26 am

Noamx wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Its not my only goal, but I find it hard to believe any man out there can honestly admit they dont want that to happen ever, even if its not the main thing they care about.
"Getting Laid" was never my primary goal.  Forming a relationship based on mutual trust and respect is always more important.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:29 am

Getting laid is not the most important thing in the world.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 10:31 am

Fnord wrote:
Noamx wrote:
Fnord wrote:
"Getting Laid" was never my primary goal.  Forming a relationship that is based on mutual trust and respect is always more important.

To be honest, I agree, but atleast here in my country(Israel), there are alot of women who are immature and even women who are 25+ here behave like a 15 years old, for some reason. I dont really know why, thats just how the culture is like here. Yeah, its a very sad situation, no doubt about it, and I'm kind of jealous at Canadians and Americans who tend to be more mature at the age range of 21 - 30 or so. Here, its the complete opposite. The women here are so immature, its crazy man. But other than that, they're also not taking anything seriously, so "getting laid" isnt even relevant, and trust and respect is difficult to do when the woman is so immature and fails to take a relationship seriously. So thats the problem I'm dealing with now, I havent yet really found a woman who is mature enough to her age, which means I need to work harder to find the right one. Its a big problem, and Israeli women have a tendency to be immature, gold diggers, closed minded, or all at once. Sad, right? What do you think about all this?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:31 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Getting laid is not the most important thing in the world.
Making it one's primary goal is unfair to the other person -- especially if they are expecting a real relationship.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:38 am

Never call it "getting laid" to any woman......

When to talk about it? It depends on the relationship and the woman.

Overall, in most cases, I would wait until we've had a few months of steady dating before I broach the subject.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 22 Aug 2022, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:47 am

Quote:
At what stage during a relationship do you think is the right time to talk about getting laid?

After you hand over the money.

Just kidding, these days I don't think you even have to talk about it with most people. You just try your luck and it either happens or she says she is not ready

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:47 am

I wouldn't advise you to be aggressive about it....that's for sure.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 10:53 am

klanka wrote:
Quote:

After you hand over the money.

Just kidding, these days I don't think you even have to talk about it with most people. You just try your luck and it either happens or she says she is not ready

Would you say like, the most basic way, by for example, inviting her to your apartment, and such?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:56 am

Are you asking for advice on seduction?  There are numerous PUA websites for that.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 10:56 am

If she says yes to that, its pretty much a green light. Now before the hypervigilant people weigh in...look for signs that she doesn't consent etc..

How to get a girl into your apartment is the difficult bit

delvian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:02 am

If you enjoy sex, it's perfectly normal and healthy to want to have some in your relationship. If you meet someone/are with someone who also enjoys sex, that's great, but not everyone enjoys or wants sex at all, and those who do enjoy it may want less or even more than you do. A good place to start would be to find out if the other person actually enjoys or wants any sex at all. If they do, they may not necessarily be ready for it right away, but it's perfectly fine to ask them whether they are or not. You might not want to ask them about sex if you've just met them or haven't got to know them in other ways first. But it's not about morality or character. You have to be patient and understanding, but healthy relationships require healthy communication.

Are you thinking specifically about someone you're seeing/dating right now, or is this all just in theory?

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 11:03 am

Fnord wrote:
Are you asking for advice on seduction?  There are numerous PUA websites for that.

I thought for a change, to hear what actual people think about these things... but even a simple google search have brought nice answers, I was just looking for something with more useful information.

I was kinda confused about whether its better done at home or possibly a one-time evening/night hotel.

Can I ask where Stendec is(in your location) or was that a joke left out in the profile?