When to talk about getting laid

Page 6 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,985
Location: Queens, NYC

24 Aug 2022, 1:38 pm

There are times when asking female family members about this subject could be a help----especially if you have a good relationship with them.



Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,888
Location: Small Town From Hell

24 Aug 2022, 2:31 pm

Noamx wrote:
Well basically, the culture is different here and the women have a general tendency to be gold diggers, but thats especially in the central part of the country. In Israel we have the large Tel Aviv metropolitan area and the cities near / surrounding Tel aviv. Thats where among the richest residents reside, and naturally female gold diggers are a frequent occurrence. There are many young women who care more about money than about getting laid, so they turn to prostitution alot, but they also would jump on the opportunity to have a rich boyfriend. However, in the Northern and Southern parts of the country, where it is considered more the "countryside" parts of the country, these areas have a more tolerable population and that includes the women too, especially younger ones. They have a general tendency to be more emotional and have a warm attitude and so on.
You seem to have a warped perception of people - women in particular. This is probably largely due to confirmation bias.

It would be significantly more difficult to find a partner when one holds such notions because people can recognize these sorts of red flags.

As far as your desire to “get laid” goes, I’d work on adjusting your attitude towards women first and then go from there, making other changes as needed.

Quote:
Failure with relationships / women generally, doesnt necessarily translate to a problem with understanding women.
It’s clear from reading your posts that you don’t understand women.

Women are diverse, unique individuals, just like men are. We aren’t a separate species. Making sweeping generalizations based on gender, no matter your locale, is not helpful.

When you ask for advice, you should be prepared to receive advice that you may not like. You can’t expect people to only respond in ways that you would like, especially if they perceive a given problem from a different perspective than you do.


_________________
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.“ - Bilbo Baggins


Last edited by Twilightprincess on 24 Aug 2022, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twilightprincess
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 28 Sep 2016
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,888
Location: Small Town From Hell

24 Aug 2022, 2:46 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are times when asking female family members about this subject could be a help----especially if you have a good relationship with them.

This is true.


_________________
“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.“ - Bilbo Baggins


Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,386

24 Aug 2022, 6:31 pm

Noamx wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Noamx wrote:
To be honest, I agree, but atleast here in my country(Israel), there are alot of women who are immature and even women who are 25+ here behave like a 15 years old, for some reason. I dont really know why, thats just how the culture is like here. Yeah, its a very sad situation, no doubt about it, and I'm kind of jealous at Canadians and Americans who tend to be more mature at the age range of 21 - 30 or so. Here, its the complete opposite. The women here are so immature, its crazy man. But other than that, they're also not taking anything seriously, so "getting laid" isnt even relevant, and trust and respect is difficult to do when the woman is so immature and fails to take a relationship seriously. So thats the problem I'm dealing with now, I havent yet really found a woman who is mature enough to her age, which means I need to work harder to find the right one. Its a big problem, and Israeli women have a tendency to be immature, gold diggers, closed minded, or all at once. Sad, right? What do you think about all this?

I really doubt that Israeli women are especially immature. My wife's female ancestors were Ashkenazi Jews and they took responsibility for EVERYTHING while their husbands spent their free time davening. My wife also takes on too much responsibility if you ask me, especially in comparison to her two brothers. When I was in Israel, I got the impression that Israelis thought Westerners were relatively child like because they hadn't spent their entire lives facing an existential threat. Most of them knew somebody who had died in the War of 1973 CE. It might not be quite the same today, but your understanding of women is probably a major hindrance in your goal to find romance. If you have female family members, you should perhaps ask to discuss your views with them and after they're done screaming at you they might tell you some things to help you understand. Painful but necessary medicine.


I think you're being quite rude with the way you talk to me/about me generally, and thats also quite a hindrance at discussing things. We're not friends and we seem to be disagreeing about many things(around the forums), so if you disagree about something and you feel like you must reply about it, try to "watch your mouth" as the saying goes and avoid jumping to wrong/unfair conclusions or assumptions about others, including me.

About the subject itself, I'd like to share a little more information about that, and that might also help you/others understand things a little better(although probably not as good as I do, since I was born in Israel).

Well basically, the culture is different here and the women have a general tendency to be gold diggers, but thats especially in the central part of the country. In Israel we have the large Tel Aviv metropolitan area and the cities near / surrounding Tel aviv. Thats where among the richest residents reside, and naturally female gold diggers are a frequent occurrence. There are many young women who care more about money than about getting laid, so they turn to prostitution alot, but they also would jump on the opportunity to have a rich boyfriend. However, in the Northern and Southern parts of the country, where it is considered more the "countryside" parts of the country, these areas have a more tolerable population and that includes the women too, especially younger ones. They have a general tendency to be more emotional and have a warm attitude and so on.

However, my understanding of women isnt the problem here, my problem is, like many others, the Asperger Syndrome I have. But about your un-asked for advice to me about talking to other women in my family and ask for their help/advice, sounds really stupid to be honest, I really dont need your advice or asked your advice about something like this. And honestly, a person with a terrible attitude like yours would be the last person on earth I'd ask for advice about this subject, despite the fact I didnt even ask anyways. You can be ignorant and thats fine, not everyone is aware of some things, but to jump to conclusions/assumptions without personally knowing someone is not just rude, its just stupid and pointless.

Lets be honest also, if I really was 100% sure I have a problem with the way I understand women I would also definitely know who to contact for that and how to get help. I wouldnt need to ask someone like you without the basic ability to talk to others with respect about it.

Failure with relationships / women generally, doesnt necessarily translate to a problem with understanding women. Its just bad luck generally and the fact I have unfortunately encountered the wrong women, as well as the fact I am generally a shy person sometimes and tend not to have alot of friends, which means I have limited opportunities to meet new women.

What Twilightprincess said. And it's really quite over the top how you're laying into MaxE.


_________________
"A loaded gun won't set you free. So you say." - Ian Curtis


MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,634
Location: Mid-Atlantic US

24 Aug 2022, 8:55 pm

Where_am_I wrote:
Nades wrote:
Where_am_I wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

I need to emphasize that---because that's the assumption men make all the time.

Most "decent" women would not want you to have sex the first time they get invited to your apartment. They want to have a cup of coffee, or tea, or food, or whatever. And just sit down, talk, and you guys get to know each other.

Be a good host. That's important. Be a gentleman.

In my experience, I HAVEN'T had sex immediately with somebody who invited me to her apartment/house, or who accepted an invitation to my apartment.

What do you mean by 'decent'?

What's so indecent about women who do have sex the first time they're invited to a guy's apartment?


Broad rule of thumb is that being invited to someone's home is not an immediate "I want to shag you" invitation. (Though from past experience it often is)

That being said, you don't even need to be invited to an apartment as instant approval for sex. Approval for sex has happened to me in under a minute depending on how ungodly horny someone is.

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

I took issue with the word 'decent' in there, so wanted Kraftie to explain himself.

The first time my wife came to my apartment, she had sex with me. I had already been to hers without having sex, but also without trying to get her pants off.


_________________
My WP story


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,287
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

24 Aug 2022, 9:20 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are times when asking female family members about this subject could be a help----especially if you have a good relationship with them.


That's very sound advice. You should follow it.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2016
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,500
Location: Virginia

24 Aug 2022, 9:40 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
There are times when asking female family members about this subject could be a help----especially if you have a good relationship with them.


That's very sound advice. You should follow it.

Oof. I was never close with any female members of my extended family, then again, I can't imagine what it would take to be that close. Best I can say is, it would be really awkward to ask.


_________________
Dark humor is 10 children in a dumpster. Morbid humor is a child in 10 dumpsters. :twisted:


Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 18 May 2022
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 185
Location: Israel

26 Aug 2022, 10:31 am

Just to steer the thread into a slightly different and maybe more interesting direction, I'd like to share my thoughts about recent replies here and about the whole getting laid subject in generally.

Well, first of all, thanks for all the replies mates, I've read most of them. I cant reply specifically to each of you because that would take too long and require too much effort. Just to say generally, getting laid isnt something I am thinking about or care about that much at all, although thats the wrong impression I have given here by accident, and I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. I actually dont care that much about getting laid, but instead, what I was trying to do with this thread was maybe figure out a little better, how to know when is a better, or worse, time to talk about the subject itself with a girlfriend, especially due to the fact, many women generally dont enjoy talking about a sensitive subject like this without the person being comfortable enough for her to speak about it with. Do you guys think there's a specifically best time to talk about it, or just talk about it when you can tell she is probably feeling comfortable and begin to trust you, and you're on the second or maybe even third date? Not on first date. And so on. And also, does phone calls with girlfriend need to be about getting laid at some point, or that is more a face to face only subject to talk about, in your opinion?

I dont know what about you all, but if I would have reached a point where the "time is right" to talk about getting laid, and I would talk about it and my girlfriend would be like, "sorry, I'm not interested in talking about it / doing it", I wouldnt be disappointed. I would just accept the fact it was too early, and she needs more time to be ready for it.


_________________
About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.


kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,985
Location: Queens, NYC

26 Aug 2022, 10:33 am

There is no answer to this question. It really depends on the woman.....and how you get along with the woman. It could be the next day. It could be the next year.



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,287
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

26 Aug 2022, 4:32 pm

You need to form a connection first.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2016
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,500
Location: Virginia

26 Aug 2022, 4:36 pm

Quote:
When To Talk About Getting Laid

Perhaps around bedtime? :lol: :lmao:


_________________
Dark humor is 10 children in a dumpster. Morbid humor is a child in 10 dumpsters. :twisted:


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,287
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

26 Aug 2022, 4:37 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Quote:
When To Talk About Getting Laid

Perhaps around bedtime? :lol: :lmao:


Good one :lol:


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.