When to talk about getting laid

Page 2 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:03 am

I would cook her up something for when she arrives (in the apartment). Or, at the very least, offer coffee or tea. Don't forget to offer SOMETHING other than yourself (I don't mean another person, by the way :P )

Make sure the apartment is pretty clean.

Women are (understandably) wary about a guy who invites her to his apartment right away. Many bad things have happened to women in those sorts of situations. I would wait until you've had a few dates, at least. Until you've established somewhat of a rapport.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 11:06 am

klanka wrote:
If she says yes to that, its pretty much a green light. Now before the hypervigilant people weigh in...look for signs that she doesn't consent etc..

How to get a girl into your apartment is the difficult bit

So if I asked her if she wants to come visit me at my apartment and she said yes, that basically means we're 100% going to get laid? Or there's a chance she probably thinks I meant a more standard friend like paying a visit without any sex involved.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:09 am

First you ask her if she likes Pokemon. If she says yes, then you ask her "How about we have an onix vs cloyster "pokemon battle" at my place tonight?"

100% guaranteed to work

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:11 am

NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

I need to emphasize that---because that's the assumption men make all the time.

Most "decent" women would not want you to have sex the first time they get invited to your apartment. They want to have a cup of coffee, or tea, or food, or whatever. And just sit down, talk, and you guys get to know each other.

Be a good host. That's important. Be a gentleman.

In my experience, I HAVEN'T had sex immediately with somebody who invited me to her apartment/house, or who accepted an invitation to my apartment.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 22 Aug 2022, 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:12 am

Wait until you've been dating for a few months.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:19 am

I'd say its at least 90% chance.

I think if a woman did come over its not your right to have sex with her (just in case the hyper vigilant crowd get the wrong idea)
But if you tried , there's no way a woman can say you're a cad for trying in that situation.

In my experience if a woman isn't interested physically she will not come over to your apartment because she knows the true meaning of such an action.

If you try and fail in that situation its not the end of the world,or the relationship, either.
Then you've just shown that you're a normal bloke and that you can take no for an answer.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:22 am

But in all seriousness, first off, you want to actually make sure she likes you back.

The last thing you want is to preposition sex to a girl who only see's you as a friend or isn't even into you. If you do that, you'll likely lose your friendship with her at best, and be considered a weirdo creep at worst. Regardless, you're probably going to lose her. There are clues to whether or not a woman is into you; if she's taking 24+ hours to respond back, frequently leaves you on read, is always "too busy" to meet up, talks to you about other guys she's dating, tries to set you up with someone else, then she's not attracted or you're friendzoned.

Secondly, unless you're naturally charming, or skilled at game (which most autistic men are not, no offense) then you probably want to wait until you've known a girl for at least a month and it's 100% clear that you two are dating, before you bring up sex.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Aug 2022, 11:26 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

I need to emphasize that---because that's the assumption men make all the time.

Most "decent" women would not want you to have sex the first time they get invited to your apartment. They want to have a cup of coffee, or tea, or food, or whatever. And just sit down, talk, and you guys get to know each other.

Be a good host. That's important. Be a gentleman.

In my experience, I HAVEN'T had sex immediately with somebody who invited me to her apartment/house, or who accepted an invitation to my apartment.

Interesting. I'm glad I asked. So basically, you're saying its not guaranteed. Its a possibility, but not guaranteed. Maybe in the past, in the 80's or so, it was more guaranteed? And now with the technology and all that, its getting more difficult to get laid... or maybe, more emotionally difficult for women to agree to get laid.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

delvian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:28 am

Noamx wrote:
klanka wrote:
If she says yes to that, its pretty much a green light. Now before the hypervigilant people weigh in...look for signs that she doesn't consent etc..

How to get a girl into your apartment is the difficult bit

So if I asked her if she wants to come visit me at my apartment and she said yes, that basically means we're 100% going to get laid? Or there's a chance she probably thinks I meant a more standard friend like paying a visit without any sex involved.

No, it definitely doesn't mean that at all. There's no such thing as a guarantee because everyone is free to change their mind at any time. She might think all you want to do is hang out without sex. And even if she does think you're going to have sex when she comes to your apartment, she's still entitled to change her mind before it happens.

If in doubt, just ask. If she says no, let that be that.

If she says yes, fantastic.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 11:29 am

It’s less possible than it was in the 80s.

For many reasons.

And don’t call it “getting laid.”

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Aug 2022, 11:37 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Never call it "getting laid" to any woman......

^^ This. Sex is supposed to be mutual and pleasurable for both people. You need to factor in her interest level and make things fun and romantic for both of you.

The way the original poster is wording it makes it seem like it's some sort of service or favor they expect to be done for them.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 1:14 pm

Ok, you never bring up having sex with your partner because it can scare them when they don't feel ready. Like with making out, you will both know the right time if you love each other.

delvian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 1:31 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Ok, you never bring up having sex with your partner because it can scare them when they don't feel ready. Like with making out, you will both know the right time if you love each other.

Got to disagree. Talking about it is pretty much always a good idea. If you don't want her to be scared or feel pressured then tell her its fine if she's not ready and that you're willing to wait. Tell her she can answer any way she likes and you'll respect her answer.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 1:35 pm

It can be a bit of a minefield all of this.

Every woman is different so you have to take your time and learn about the one you are with. This should be just as much fun as "getting laid".

:lol:

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 1:47 pm

A few months is reasonable at your age. Women drop hints when they're ready long before then though. Someone who was holding off until marriage will tell you pretty early while someone who wanted to jump straight into it will also hint and more often than not explicitly tell you.

Don't fall into a trap of waiting to long too. I've noticed it's common for extremely shy and straight laced women to gravitate towards autisitc men in the hope they're more likely to cave in to possibly unreasonable expectations. I've had one die hard virgin date me and several others ask to date and it just isn't worth the agro at your age.

delvian
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 1:47 pm

babybird wrote:
It can be a bit of a minefield all of this.

Every woman is different so you have to take your time and learn about the one you are with. This should be just as much fun as "getting laid".

:lol:

This is actually the best response so far.