Page 8 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 11:26 am

So people are breeding less by not having sex which will help to reduce the population in this sickeningly overpopulated world? GOOD! Thank you for not breeding.

I know that most humans see sex as a basic need (which is wrong, because you don't need it to survive like food and water) and aren't on the ace spectrum, but I also know I don't care. What I do care about are the whiny woman hating incels who go out and murder women because for some reason they don't seem to want to sleep with a guy who has the charm of a banana slug. Hormones are the worst, and the human inability to use their brains and sex organs at the same time is just sad.

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Sep 2022, 11:28 am

rse92 wrote:
Trachea wrote:
It's not worth it. Families are huge work. That has been the point of dating and sex. And when most people don't even want to spend time with their own existing families why would they make another one that would probably facilitate much more time with the previous.

In my opinion the chances of getting assaulted are so high from casual dating I would rather not do it. I only date people I've known for years and even those I consider major dangers. 99,9% time even if there is no chance of that, it will turn out that the person is still a complete sexist moron so why would I waste time and money on that. And the benefits of being in a relationship are incredibly low, mostly financial and occasionally some mental support (which is quickly overshadowed by the stress of being in a relationship and having to tend to someone elses needs while trying to tend to ones own). If that, because then if you end up getting pregnant there goes that perk of financial reasons and now you have to be a housecleaner and a childcarer on top of all the other minuses of being in a relationship so the tiny bit of mental support is not enough and not even comparable to the mental support of a real friend.

Masturbating is easy and fun. Secondly everyone is stressed and depressed. I'm sorry but I don't know of a bigger antiaphrodisiac then this doomsday hellscape we get news from 247 and the constant threat of wars and diseases and global warming. Having kids in this day and age is a sad prospect if we dont know if even our generation has any future here. Secondly how am I supposed to pay for them to have food if I can barely pay for my own with these price surges in food and energy and basic cost of living? I dont want to be a homeless mother. Healthcare is in crisis, schools and preschools dont have enough teachers for quality teaching let alone safe environment because nobody wants to pay women living wages, so how can they have kids? These are not really promising prospects for a child's future, and women have to push their baby-making for having to re-educate themselves at thirty-somethings to make ends meet because their current professions demand more but give less. Luckily there are some optimists out there or those who haven't a choice, but I think its a logical thing if people decide not to procreate.

There may come a time when you wish you had a son or a daughter. 40 to 80 is a long time to be alone. Not trying to dissuade you of your position, but this is going to be your future.

No there may not, you do not know me. And as far as hypotheticals come: there may come a time when you wish you didn't have yours. So what? You can literally wish or regret anything in your life, you can't know about your future, so saying that doesn't actually mean anything. You think I should do everything I never wanted to do, just in case? Base my life on what some stranger thinks I might like in 40 years? Yeah I bet your guess on my life is much better than mine, actually being *me* living my actual life? :roll:

Having a child is not the same as tasting some weird-looking food on holiday. I don't make my life decisions based on peer pressure, because I'm stronger than that. Life is full of things you have or haven't got/done, that is not what it's about. It's about knowing yourself and what you want, not trying to live other people's lives. It's being happy about who you are, with what you have, not focusing on what other people are doing with theirs.

For many people in the world they never wanted or had kids and their life is really great from the beginning to the end despite or yes, maybe also because of it. A lot of those people are straight but a lot are called.. thats right! :heart: GAY :heart: So yeah, firstly I'm queer, despite what some straights think, we don't have to procreate to have a good life that has meaning. I've never felt a poopy diaper is what makes life worth living for me, personally. And we don't need biological families to have a community. Secondly, I'm not interested in sex, dating or talking so how do you see that procreating happening exactly? Thirdly I just wrote how I don't believe there is a future for even my own generation so I wouldn't be worried about 40-80 years now would I?

Lastly: not having a kid does not equate to being alone. Having a kid doesn't mean you are not alone. Guess who many people don't want any contact with in their lives: that's right, their parents. If family is so enriching in their lives then why is literally every other old person dying alone in nursing homes? Why are kids running away from home? And if having kids is so *amazing* then why are they constantly being dropped off at kindergartens, friends houses, schools, at any relatives, church, grandparents, hobbies, parks, ball pits at ikea, any stranger who will look after them for money for just a few hours, please?

And how about orphanages, adoptive parents, babies for sale? How about postpartum depression? How about all the babies found in garbage cans? How about all the kids on the streets? How about all the single parents? I think it's now almost more common to have a single parent than two, surely if kids are so amazing and parenthood is so rewarding, everyone would want to be with their kids all the time and could handle little relationship issues just to be with their kids. How can there be so many single parents if kids are the meaning of life? Why would anyone ever give their kids away or wanna be away from them? Or hurt them? Have you thought about that?

So yeah, while I'm sure it's really great for some, I call bullshlt on claiming that it's amazing for everyone and that ANYONE EVER needs ANY pressuring into having kids if they express a clear disinterest to have them. Ever thought that I KNOW that I would literally be a bad parent? That I couldn't even handle caring for a cat or a dog? No? Doesn't matter right? Everyone has to have them!

PSA: DONT HAVE KIDS IF YOU DONT WANT KIDS THAT MAKES YOU A GOOD PERSON NOT A SELFISH ONE.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 11:55 am

I literally said not a single thing you just ranted about.

I will definitely agree parenting is not for everyone. You might be Exhibit A. Vaya con dios.

Trachea
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Sep 2022, 12:06 pm

rse92 wrote:
I literally said not a single thing you just ranted about.

I will definitely agree parenting is not for everyone. You might be Exhibit A. Vaya con dios.

Yes you said nothing of substance and understood nothing of what was said the first time, clearly read nothing. I replied so. You again understood nothing of what was said the second time and replied again with nothing of substance.

You came in OFFENSIVE telling me how I should think about MY future, how you know better that I will regret it, without YOU knowing me.

Then you back paddle and say I am right and try to insult me again by AGREEING what was my point to begin with. Offensive to defensive to offensive again. Nothing to give, nothing to get. Indeed go in god you have no hope for going for much else but fairytales.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 6:52 am

funeralxempire wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Next summer will be The Summer of Celibacy.

What a crappy summer.

I'm wondering if this may be our first indication that the Human Race is going out of business.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 8:04 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I wouldn't want to be a guy and trust my partner when she says she took a pill (sorry ladies).
I wouldn't want to be a woman and trust my partner when he says he'll pull out (sorry men).
I wouldn't want to trust a condom.
I wouldn't trust either party to fool around without having PIV impulsively.

I feel very lucky that I don't have the parts, so I don't have to worry.
If I did have the parts, at least I'm not American and abortion is a free, universal medical service here.
I don't know how I'd feel or what I'd do if I were fertile in a No Rowe state.

This one woman I used to have some fun with kept coming up with half baked questions about where I put the condom afterwards.

Apparently her son told her he blew up a slimy balloon so she asked me what I done with the condom the night before "assuming" this "slimy balloon" was the condom.

How often do kids blown up slimy balloons? Never I imagine and her son never touched any "balloon". I think she was just rummaging through her trash for the condom for nefarious reasons, couldn't find it, then promptly asked me hoping I would believe such a ridiculous story.

Put me off seeing her again. I always take condoms with me if I feel the woman seems like she'll have nothing to lose by getting pregnant. Doesn't matter if I known them years or minutes. I weigh them up as to whether I need a condom and what I'll do afterwards with it should I use one.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 11:13 am

I'll take the bait and ask.
What did you do with it?

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 3:28 pm

Trachea wrote:
It's not worth it. Families are huge work. That has been the point of dating and sex. And when most people don't even want to spend time with their own existing families why would they make another one that would probably facilitate much more time with the previous.

In my opinion the chances of getting assaulted are so high from casual dating I would rather not do it. I only date people I've known for years and even those I consider major dangers. 99,9% time even if there is no chance of that, it will turn out that the person is still a complete sexist moron so why would I waste time and money on that. And the benefits of being in a relationship are incredibly low, mostly financial and occasionally some mental support (which is quickly overshadowed by the stress of being in a relationship and having to tend to someone elses needs while trying to tend to ones own). If that, because then if you end up getting pregnant there goes that perk of financial reasons and now you have to be a housecleaner and a childcarer on top of all the other minuses of being in a relationship so the tiny bit of mental support is not enough and not even comparable to the mental support of a real friend.

Masturbating is easy and fun. Secondly everyone is stressed and depressed. I'm sorry but I don't know of a bigger antiaphrodisiac then this doomsday hellscape we get news from 247 and the constant threat of wars and diseases and global warming. Having kids in this day and age is a sad prospect if we dont know if even our generation has any future here. Secondly how am I supposed to pay for them to have food if I can barely pay for my own with these price surges in food and energy and basic cost of living? I dont want to be a homeless mother. Healthcare is in crisis, schools and preschools dont have enough teachers for quality teaching let alone safe environment because nobody wants to pay women living wages, so how can they have kids? These are not really promising prospects for a child's future, and women have to push their baby-making for having to re-educate themselves at thirty-somethings to make ends meet because their current professions demand more but give less. Luckily there are some optimists out there or those who haven't a choice, but I think its a logical thing if people decide not to procreate.

But there are people still that have the biological drive to procreate.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 3:37 pm

Nades wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=276960053762108

Paying to cuddle someone? How regressive. I think that if people are paying to cuddle someone then it's a sign of social problems in a society.

The Japanese are traditionally very introverted and interactions with strangers are seen as a bit of a taboo. They're also very conformist and so many just feel left behind.

Yeah, it sounds like more of a rip-off and forced/artificial. Why should some people pay for affection and/or sex when somebody else can get it for free? I personally think prostitution should be de-criminalized anyway, but if a group of people are now feeling that they have no choice but to find someone to pay to have sex with, I see that as a symptom of society screwing up and failing people very badly somewhere.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 3:40 pm

klanka wrote:
I'm basically saying that being in a good marriage is the best situation, having a good relationship with your grown children when you are elderly is also great. But reaching for this can lead into the trap of the abusive marriage which is the worst situation of all.

See the thread: 'bullied into adulthood' for what can often happen to those with ASD.
If you don't have loads of experience you won't see a narcissist coming , and due to the love bombing warnings often fall on deaf ears.

So I would say proceed with extreme caution. Sharing your living space with someone is risky unfortunately... I wish it wasn't as a good marriage is a great thing to have

That's the problem too is that half of marriages eventually fail.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 3:44 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
So people are breeding less by not having sex which will help to reduce the population in this sickeningly overpopulated world? GOOD! Thank you for not breeding.

I know that most humans see sex as a basic need (which is wrong, because you don't need it to survive like food and water) and aren't on the ace spectrum, but I also know I don't care. What I do care about are the whiny woman hating incels who go out and murder women because for some reason they don't seem to want to sleep with a guy who has the charm of a banana slug. Hormones are the worst, and the human inability to use their brains and sex organs at the same time is just sad.

That there are some extremists that may murder women and men over a subculture doesn't take away from the fact or validness that many people are frustrated because they can't have opposite-sex affection and/or get laid.

Mitchell M.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Sep 2022, 1:48 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Next summer will be The Summer of Celibacy.

What was this summer?

Mitchell M.

17 Sep 2022, 1:50 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
Nades wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=276960053762108

Paying to cuddle someone? How regressive. I think that if people are paying to cuddle someone then it's a sign of social problems in a society.

The Japanese are traditionally very introverted and interactions with strangers are seen as a bit of a taboo. They're also very conformist and so many just feel left behind.

Yeah, it sounds like more of a rip-off and forced/artificial. Why should some people pay for affection and/or sex when somebody else can get it for free? I personally think prostitution should be de-criminalized anyway, but if a group of people are now feeling that they have no choice but to find someone to pay to have sex with, I see that as a symptom of society screwing up and failing people very badly somewhere.

I'm surprised it isnt legal by now. That and lack of artificial girlfriends such as dolls and robots are stupid.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2022, 6:39 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I'll take the bait and ask.
What did you do with it?

I just chuck them in bins away from the woman.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 9:53 pm

Well it seems that stastiscally the number of sexless men has trippled in the last decade or so I heard, if that's true. But it seems that women are having casual sex more than ever nowadays if that is also true. So how can that be, but at the same time, the sexlessness has trippled for men, unless the women having a lot more sex now can be attributed to lesbian sex, or what am I missing?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2022, 10:41 pm

I doubt very much that the amount of “sexless” men has “tripled.”