Maybe I should go ahead and date non-whites

Page 10 of 12 [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:01 am

QFT wrote:
I do pay

Sounds like paying might be the only option for you My friend

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:02 am

babybird wrote:
QFT wrote:
I do pay

Ouch!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:14 am

I never minded paying. I felt weird and not desired when a woman offered to “go Dutch.” It meant she put me in the “friendzone.”

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:24 am

cyberdad wrote:
QFT wrote:
With women of color it is similar. I actually remember one incident -- 6 years ago -- when I DID end up meeting a woman of color for a date. I didn't know she was of color since her profile was photoshopped. I felt really awkward. And I felt really bad that I hurt her feelings, too (and yes, I was talking to her about another date -- mostly to make her feel better -- but the one far away from campus so that I won't be seen with her). .

Dude your comments here are hurting other people on this forum (particularly women of colour). You are using christianity to justify your homophobia but I don't get why you are embarrassed about being seen with a PoC on a date?? nobody cares.
Please think about where your preferences come from and I think its too early for you to pursue PoC for dating.

It's such a weird perspective he has.

I met a black woman recently and we got talking and she grew up in the same town as my parents. We had so much in common. It's the first time I've ever met someone so like me. I was like I can't believe we've never met before! Which is quite funny because her parents are from an African country I've no connection with, but we got on like a house on fire.

OP you are really restricting your life for no good reason.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:26 am

I never did like racist people. Some of my best friends have been black. I think the OP needs to get with the times and stop being racist. Racism has no place in the 2020s Dating Scene.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:27 am

Race is just a social construct.

I learned this before I got to sixth grade.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:39 am

babybird wrote:
QFT wrote:
I do pay

You made up a quote of mine that I never wrote. No I don't pay.

And just so you know, it is possible to make quotes that others didn't write. Let me do the demonstration:

babybird wrote:
The earth is flat

kraftiekortie wrote:
The sky is green

CockneyRebel wrote:
Elephants learned to speak

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:42 am

Hahaha I edited it more like from something you did say

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:43 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Same here, I'd even go as far to say the O.P does not need a relationship beause he already says he'll manipulate peeople and be an as*hole till he gets what he wants. LIke why should anyone subject themself to that treatment. It is clear this poster only cares about himself and his own discomfort but does not give a damn about anyone else.

Again, you are twisting my words. Where did I say I want to manipulate people? The only thing I said that gets closest to this is that I get angry when people do something I don't like. But thats not the same thing as wanting them to be the dolls that do exactly what I like.

Here is an example right here. I posted things you don't like, so you are all angry at me. Does it mean that all the other posters are a bunch of dolls that say exactly what you write? No. They just avoid the racism thing thats all.

Similarly, I have my own triggers too. So if the people I am with don't do things that trigger me, then I would be fine too. I am not asking for them to be a doll that would always say exactly what I want. So where did you get that I manipulate them?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:44 am

babybird wrote:

Where did I ever used that phrase?

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:45 am

^ My anger and disgust is justified. Those that avoid the racism thing are an issue too.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:48 am

Where_am_I wrote:
^ My anger and disgust is justified. Those that avoid the racism thing are an issue too.

How was I an as*hole if someone else attributed to me something I didn't say?

And by the way, I did CTRL+C and found the part she quoted. The complete sentence was on the first page and it was "I do pay attention to the rest of the parts".

How was I supposed to know it without CTRL+C? I am not a savant or anything.

And fact remains: I didn't say I pay for prostitutes did I? I just said I pay attention. But she purposely took away the word attention making it as if I pay for prostitutes.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 7:52 am

QFT wrote:
babybird wrote:

Where did I ever used that phrase?

I said I edited it. Anyway I don't know why you're offended by this after all you have implied in this thread.

I'm really disappointed with the attitudes of certain members of this site. Not only with the offensive threads and language that is used but by the sheer audacity they have when you turn the tables on them.

Look, if you are happy to knowingly go out of your way to offend people then you should be willing to take the backlash.

I'm not going to prove to you where I edited my post from. I would rather risk my membership here.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 8:00 am

QFT wrote:

And even then, I only say those things in WrongPlanet, not on campus. So when I walk down the street and women don't approach me, is it because they all read WrongPlanet and all know that my username there is QFT? I highly doubt it.

People on WrongPlanet are just as real as people you meet on campus, and just as likely to be disgusted by your repellent views. You shouldn't expect to find more sympathy for them here than in the outside world.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 8:04 am

The 1930s are calling. They want their attitude back.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 8:11 am

Women don’t approach me, either. And it’s not because they know I’m Kraftiekortie on WrongPlanet.

It is still rare for women to approach guys with the idea of perhaps dating them.

Why there are guys who are counting on this….I’ll never know.