I’m Attracted to a Younger Man

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 11:10 pm

I wish I wasn’t attracted to him, he is too young for me, he 17 years younger :( :x :cry:

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 8:39 am

If you haven't acted upon this attraction then I would say don't worry my lovely.

We have all had our fair share of window shopping. It is nice to look at beauty.

There are plenty of younger men attracted to older girls so it isn't impossible but you might not be comfy.

:heart:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 8:55 am

I used to like older women when I was a young man.

The French President's wife is much older than he is. She used to be his teacher.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2022, 3:15 pm

Why do you make it out that it's a bad thing? There is nothing wrong with it and you never know he might like you for you. So why not break out of your comfort zone, which is what every fiber in your body is telling you not to do, and see what happens. What is the worse thing that can happen?

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 7:19 pm

I'm in agreement with amykitten. Why is that a bad thing? Why not see what happens? Why not go for it?

For the record, my current fwb is fifteen years younger than me. Had I walked away when he approached me because of nothing more than his age, it would have been my loss. He is awesomeness. And for what it's worth, there are no shortages of younger men who like older women. Trust me on that one. It's been one of the weird things I've come to realize as I reentered the single world over the last few years. :lol: What can I say, us gen-xers are great :mrgreen:

But reality is, all of that is irrelevant if you aren't okay with it. So yeah, what is your problem with it? Is it too much for you to get past? If it is, that's okay. It might be worth thinking about though, if you haven't already.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 7:19 pm

I'm attracted to my older teacher. She's an asian woman in her thirties with a big smile. Doesn't mean i'm going to act on it.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 7:39 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
I'm attracted to my older teacher. She's an asian woman in her thirties with a big smile. Doesn't mean i'm going to act on it.

I'm happy for her.

OP, what Amykitten said.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 8:59 pm

After my divorce the only men I’ve went out with have been younger.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 9:57 pm

Quote:
I’m Attracted To A Younger Man

Better you than me. :wink: :lol:

SkinnyElephant
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Oct 2022, 10:09 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
I wish I wasn’t attracted to him, he is too young for me, he 17 years younger :( :x :cry:

As long as he's of legal age, who's to say he's too young?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 10:12 pm

amykitten wrote:
Why do you make it out that it's a bad thing? There is nothing wrong with it and you never know he might like you for you. So why not break out of your comfort zone, which is what every fiber in your body is telling you not to do, and see what happens. What is the worse thing that can happen?

I like your name. Maybe you are right. But I’m 52 & he is 35. We are talking on the dating site, he seems to like me.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Oct 2022, 3:02 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

I like your name. Maybe you are right. But I’m 52 & he is 35. We are talking on the dating site, he seems to like me.

Thank you :heart:

Age is just a number. Go for it. You seem like a lovely person :D Let me know how it goes, I'm curious how it goes?

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 3:10 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

Be careful Kitty, there are a lot of fake profiles,scammers, bots and a***holes on those dating sites.

I know because I have recently been doing the same. I almost got myself a mad controlling stalker. Don't ever trust anyone and never tell anyone where you live.

I didn't realise this was a dating site. Read the red flags.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 7:32 pm

Misslizard wrote:
After my divorce the only men I’ve went out with have been younger.

How much younger?

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 10:19 pm

amykitten wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
amykitten wrote:

Thank you :heart:

Age is just a number. Go for it. You seem like a lovely person :D Let me know how it goes, I'm curious how it goes?

We still talking, so far ao good.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 3:02 am

How do you know it is not a fake profile Kitty?