Why do some people dislike inter racial dating?

Page 3 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 9:20 am

Have you considered hiring a dating coach, or support person to help you talk to women?
Please don't blame your dating difficulties on black men.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 9:25 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Have you considered hiring a dating coach, or support person to help you talk to women?

There's a lot of negative attitudes towards autistic people and dating. I know my parents are not very positive regarding me and romantic relationships.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 9:28 am

I remember I was watching I robot with cousins back in 2004. When my mom and aunt saw Will Smith shirtless in that movie they could not keep there eyes of him.

Also I bet if you put a blonde haired blue eyed man from Sweden in African village the women would swoon over him. Its not unusual though in England nowadays to see black people in many towns including my own. Back in the 60s though it would probably be a lot rarer.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 9:44 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I see Issy has made an excellent point here, which you've failed to acknowledge.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 9:48 am

Where_am_I wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

I see Issy has made an excellent point here, which you've failed to acknowledge.

Yeah I would agree to. I probably was blaming my lack of success with women assuming the girls I like secretly desire a big black guy.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:15 am

I think Liz Truss is kind of cute----but her politics suck.

If I was a 30-year-old man, I'd still date Nigella Lawson, even though she's about 62.

I would also date Condoleeza Rice----she's the Cat's Meow! :heart:

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:26 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I think Liz Truss is kind of cute----but her politics suck.

If I was a 30-year-old man, I'd still date Nigella Lawson, even though she's about 62.

I would also date Condoleeza Rice----she's the Cat's Meow! :heart:

My mom once said "she would never date a black guy in a million years" yet she described Idris Elba as a "Hunk" :?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:32 am

Once you actually date "people of color," and get intimate with them, you realize that there are many more similarities overall between POC and white folks than differences.

You realize that POC are Homo sapiens, too.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:34 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Once you actually date "people of color," and get intimate with them, you realize that there are many more similarities overall between POC and white folks than differences.

You realize that POC are Homo sapiens, too.

Of course I do. There more similar to us white folk than chimpanzees for example.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:36 am

Black and white people bear virtually no resemblance to chimpanzees.

I have nothing against chimpanzees----but they are chimpanzees, and we are humans.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:38 am

f*****g hell at Jamesy. :roll:

Thanks Kraftie.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:43 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Black and white people bear virtually no resemblance to chimpanzees.

I have nothing against chimpanzees----but they are chimpanzees, and we are humans.

Strange that we don’t share any resemblance to them considering they are our closet living relative. We share like 98 percent of our DNA with them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 10:51 am

Humans share 98% of the DNA of pigs (maybe this is why Arnold Ziffel was so human! :), 90% of the DNA of domesticated cats, and 60% of the DNA of the banana plant.

Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Dec 2022, 2:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:
My mom thinks British boxer Anthony Joshua is good looking which I find perplexing. I mean his nose is to big and flattened through boxing.

Maybe it's his height of 6ft6 and muscular body which gives him sex appeal? Same with the late singer Prince I don't see why women would find him physically attractive.

Prince was quite short, only 5'2 (1.6 meters, if I converted correctly), and far from muscular. But he was charismatic.

He did wear heels, though he said he did that because women liked it when he did. But he still acknowledged he was short.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 3:31 pm

Yep.....Prince was even shorter than I am.....about 2-3 inches shorter. I'm close to 5 foot 5; he was about 5 foot 2.

Yet, he was very strong even if he didn't have "muscles." He could do one-armed pushups very easily.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2022, 3:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Part of me is jealous of black men because they seem to have the upper hand over white guys. My dad was telling me how back in the 1960s there was a black gardener and all the 'white' house wifes would flock to see him :roll:

This was debunked ages ago Jamesy. A very small percentage of white women in any European dominated country actually date other races. When you walk the streets in any major city it might appear like a lot of white women are dating non-European men, it's an optical illusion because this small fraction tends to concentrated in urban areas of cities so if you are fixated with these unions then obviously you start to notice them.