How To Get A Girlfriend If You're An Autistic Man

Page 25 of 25 [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 5:41 am

uncommondenominator wrote:
Nades wrote:
and then get offended when I say what I look like :?

Where exactly did I do this? I don't have social skills, and I'm not very self-aware, so I don't know. Please help me understand.

Also, just like you say you wouldn't expect something that you couldn't deliver on, cos you're not a hypocrite - that's why I listed what I'm capable of, so I wouldn't be expecting something from others, that I couldn't deliver on.

You said I was "Mr Muscles" in a snide manner when I said I was "modestly muscular. I'm not even remotely close to being "Mr Muscles" too

All you seem to be doing here is flexing for the ladies.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 6:27 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

Where exactly did I do this? I don't have social skills, and I'm not very self-aware, so I don't know. Please help me understand.

Also, just like you say you wouldn't expect something that you couldn't deliver on, cos you're not a hypocrite - that's why I listed what I'm capable of, so I wouldn't be expecting something from others, that I couldn't deliver on.

You said I was "Mr Muscles" in a snide manner when I said I was "modestly muscular. I'm not even remotely close to being "Mr Muscles" too

I was snide about your muscles! long before you described yourself. Nothing changed there. I called you that cos of the way you seem to have muscles on the brain, not cos of their presence, or absence, on your body.

Let's assume you're right, and that I am just flexing for the ladies. This IS the discussion of how to get a girlfriend, right? Those skills are among the ways I attract people.

"How do attract girlfriend?"

Well, here's what I use

"WOW BRAG MUCH?!"

But, those are literally the skills I use...

"You're just trying to flex on the ladies!! !"

Yes... Those skills are how I attract partners. We've covered that. Apparently, I don't have social skills, so I need to make up for it as much as I can.

And seeing as some of them DID in fact respond positively, it kinda worked, I guess? Is that not the point here? I'm sorry for being effective? :scratch:

Terribly sorry for being a "braggart" with skills while suggesting that people can do more than they think. I really should have stayed quiet and looked like a useless hypocrite while raising expectations. After all, demonstrating that I can meet my own standards is just silly...

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 6:34 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

I was snide about your muscles! long before you described yourself. Nothing changed there. I called you that cos of the way you seem to have muscles on the brain, not cos of their presence, or absence, on your body.

Let's assume you're right, and that I am just flexing for the ladies. This IS the discussion of how to get a girlfriend, right? Those skills are among the ways I attract people.

"How do attract girlfriend?"

Well, here's what I use

"WOW BRAG MUCH?!"

But, those are literally the skills I use...

"You're just trying to flex on the ladies!! !"

Yes... Those skills are how I attract partners. We've covered that. Apparently, I don't have social skills, so I need to make up for it as much as I can.

And seeing as some of them DID in fact respond positively, it kinda worked, I guess? Is that not the point here? I'm sorry for being effective? :scratch:

Terribly sorry for being a "braggart" with skills while suggesting that people can do more than they think. I really should have stayed quiet and looked like a useless hypocrite while raising expectations. After all, demonstrating that I can meet my own standards is just silly...

Lol. Most vain posts of the year goes to you and it's only early February.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 6:36 am

Nades wrote:

Deflect deflect, snappy comeback, yadda yadda...

I just noticed, most of the insults you keep hurling are simply the things that I've talked about - sexism, vanity, seeking attention, those were things I brought up earlier, you're just recycling them and tossing them back at me.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 6:56 am

Nades wrote:

I just noticed, most of the insults you keep hurling are simply the things that I've talked about - sexism, vanity, seeking attention, those were things I brought up earlier, you're just recycling them and tossing them back at me.

Despite your 3 large paragraphs of ego massaging where you list all your "skills"?.

You're one hell of a bully when it comes to autistic men it seems from what you've made abundantly clear in your posts. I look badly on the characters of the other women too for supporting you. Its adds a lot of context to what they think about autistic men.

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2023, 7:15 am

Nades wrote:
Nades wrote:

Despite your 3 large paragraphs of ego massaging where you list all your "skills"?.

You're one hell of a bully when it comes to autistic men it seems from what you've made abundantly clear in your posts. I look badly on the characters of the other women too for supporting you. Its adds a lot of context to what they think about autistic men.

Deflect, counter attack, re-hash an old point - yes yes, we know I was "bragging".

Yes, the skills I use to be attractive to potential partners. Sorry, "skills", now that we're moving on to making it sound like I don't actually have them. Yet if I try to prove them, you'll just accuse me of more "bragging". Or claim any proof I offer is false. Show you my diplomas? You'll call them fakes. Show you my cars? you'll say they're not really mine.

Deflect, discredit, cast doubt...

I pointed out how they seemed to like me, and now you're attacking them, too. I'M the bully?

Nice...

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Feb 2023, 7:25 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Well, it looks like we're done here...

Earlier moderator notice ignored.

Locked.