Increasing popularity of friends-first approach

Page 16 of 16 [ 242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2023, 12:59 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
My neighbor Anita and her husband Phil started out as friends first before dating

On the other hand my other neighbor Glenn and Maureen created their relationship out of thin air (without starting out as friends) and they are older adults so there may be truth to these statistics!

My relationship was created the same way as Glenn and Maureen's

Obviously, both ways can work.
I simply prefer the friends-first approach.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

02 Apr 2023, 7:49 am

Pepe wrote:
Rexi wrote:

Experiments on skunks. You have more a werewolf body than ever before, a howlskunk. Part of it is lizard, possibly, too. Want some of my shimmery pink glow La Vie Est Belle cream?

Pass.
I am going for the rugged non-binary look. 8)
It's actually a really good item for free, prolly my first quality gift. It's better than the glowy sprays I've tested. Even though it's pink, the shimmer is actually "non binary", in the sense it's silver. Glitter is really small so it makes for a very uniform coverage that looks more natural.
I've been wanting to try glittery body sprays since they came out, it's fun to test things and see what I like, but I was about to give up on them when I got this gift.

Trust me, you don't want to be a rug to your friends. :P

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.