I am the XX year old virgin. Add your name to the list.

Page 46 of 53 [ 838 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2012, 6:33 am

artrat wrote:
I am 27 and still a virgin.
This thread makes me feel much better about myself.
It lets me know that I am not alone.

Yeah. It made me feel slightly better about myself. I am 29 and a half, and still virgin. I thought it was just me. I do hope to have a girlfriend/wife one day, and I wonder when it will happen for me. No luck yet. Still, shouldn't dwell on it.

gtw1983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Feb 2012, 12:52 pm

28 year old virgin here.

I wanna lose it like most people do.Just because i'm nearly 30 and still untouched doesn't mean the desire isn't there like anyone else.But the social stigma that goes along with the act makes the issue very uncomfortable to me.I would prefer to lose mine to someone I genuinely care for.Just going out and having sex with random people for the heck of it seems like a foreign concept to me.

Strange as it may sound the fact that so many modern people use sex as a mere pleasure tool and not the deep bonding experience i feel it's meant to be saddens me.

BillyJoe
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Feb 2012, 11:32 pm

was the 21 year old 3 days ago, not anymore!

sorry but I'm so proud of myself, i had to.

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2012, 2:34 am

gtw1983 wrote:
28 year old virgin here.

I wanna lose it like most people do.Just because i'm nearly 30 and still untouched doesn't mean the desire isn't there like anyone else.But the social stigma that goes along with the act makes the issue very uncomfortable to me.I would prefer to lose mine to someone I genuinely care for.Just going out and having sex with random people for the heck of it seems like a foreign concept to me.

Strange as it may sound the fact that so many modern people use sex as a mere pleasure tool and not the deep bonding experience i feel it's meant to be saddens me.

That's how I feel too. I don't want to have sex with a person unless I have a deep emotional connection with them.

Sex seems to be so impersonal for some people and I don't want that at all.

"I belive in God, only I spell it Nature."
~ Frank Llyod Wright

Aesthete
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

Aesthete wrote:
I'm 21 and a virgin.

Funny... not long after I posted this.

No longer a virgin as of January 28, 2012.

Tom5
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Feb 2012, 9:49 pm

In a few months I shall become the 72-year-old virgin but unfortunately for me, I'm not a Muslim.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 11:58 am

I am the 21 year old virgin... now I feel strangely worse about saying that I am.
Also... Tom5, how have you aged 20 years in 4 days? You said in another thread that you were 52 and here you said 72... you can see why I am confused by this, right?

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

mindset_2_0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

11 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

artrat wrote:
gtw1983 wrote:
28 year old virgin here.

That's how I feel too. I don't want to have sex with a person unless I have a deep emotional connection with them.

Your emotions are my emotions :) I somehow knew this place would be the right planet for me, although it might be the wrong one for others :wink:

gtw1983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Feb 2012, 6:42 pm

artrat wrote:
gtw1983 wrote:
28 year old virgin here.

And that brings home the concept of 'wrong planet',because when it comes to social/romantic aspects of life I really do feel like an alien.Or maybe it's not so much i'm on a foreign planet as I feel I was born in the wrong decade/century for a traditional romantic at heart like myself.

OICU812
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Feb 2012, 10:35 pm

Lost at 20, I regret it a bit because it wasn't what I really wanted but thats life.

cyberdogg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Feb 2012, 11:35 pm

33 year old German-American man, profoundly deaf, had 1 date that didn't go well 14 years ago (she's a deaf NT, religious, and was disinterested; she married a decent NT man and had 3 kids with him).

I'm sure there were pretty young hearing NT women interested in me, but they expect men to make the first move. I don't play the "game." I didn't understand why one (very attractive) young server woman, taking the order, stood by the table and looked at me seductively and showed me the colored tattoo on her chest by the slightly open collar on her work blouse when I visited a restaurant for a chat with someone until I told my NT sister and she explained it's flirting. Then I researched, on the internet and checking out library books on romance and dating, what flirting is. (Yes, pursuant to AS, I'm clueless.)

I don't like to play the game ("chasing and flattering women" with the expectation I must make my first move) and, if relationship materialize, prefer marriage to avoid the painful consequences of the relationship involving intimacy and premarital sex (guilt, out of wedlock child, STD, instability, etc).

I still find NT women, at least when it comes to romantic possibility and their piqued interest in me but restrained while hoping that I make the first move, mysterious.

mindset_2_0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Feb 2012, 5:37 pm

cyberdogg wrote:
I don't play the "game."

Nicely put. I do not play the game either. Do I have to?

Dear aspie ladies,

Do I have to play the game to get in touch with you?

I am looking forward to hearing from you...

Yours sincerely,
a possibly completely weird guy

:)

mindset_2_0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Feb 2012, 5:47 pm

gtw1983 wrote:
Or maybe it's not so much i'm on a foreign planet as I feel I was born in the wrong decade/century for a traditional romantic at heart like myself.

The degree of congruence is still amazing. I also have similar thoughts.

StewartMango
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm

StewartMango wrote:
I am the 19 year old virgin and I am saving it up for my husband who MUST also be a virgin.

Now, I'm a 23 year old virgin and now I could care less if my husband is a virgin or not. I'm still saving myself until marriage.

www.stewartmango.com

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2013, 10:46 pm

21 and saving self for marriage. I agree about the husband also needing to be a virgin.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2013, 10:54 pm

im 23.5 and not just a virgin but a kissless one. I dont mind being a virgin, it's the fact that no girl has wanted to do anything with me, that annoys me. atleast if i had a kiss or got a handjob/bj once in my life, id know i was attractive to girls, and i could one day have sex since those things are a precursor to sex.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits