Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2007, 7:01 pm

lol any people in England interested in getting to know about me and things? I don't know really I apply through here in an attempt to perhaps get somewhere in the dating world with an aspie...
I don't think I want to try with NT's anymore. :lol:

Well if this actually can work and if any aspies are interested... respond? lol

Image[/

[URL=http://imageshack.us]Image

These are pics of me. :P lol XD

(I will state - this is not a typical re-bound - this is finally understanding that I don't fit in with NT's and opening up my eyes that aspies are going to connect with me much better)

Anyhoo if anyone is interested - send pics or something? I don't know how to do this really lol. :D

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2007, 7:16 pm

I really should've said about myself. :roll: No professionalism here. :D

You may have only read about the bad I've been experiencing so here are some positive aspects (I hope lol)

Right hmm... basically as you may see I'm a guy into music and the like. Well I'm also kind of into sports and the like - football (soccer) mainly... I go for foreign teams just to be awkward :P lol. And well yeah lol I do support one English team - Hull City. :D

I'm 18 years of age and basically a bit of a mad man... I'm sure you can relate. :P
I am very devoted to this kind of thing and basically try hard to make people happy... but not in a clingy way I know when to give space of sorts.

Oh I should state that after this year is up I'm moving to either Manchester, Plymouth or Liverpool for University hopefully... atm I live about 40 miles off the borderline of Wales and I live in a small place called Ironbridge/Telford in the County of Shropshire.
So well - if anyone lives in any of these vicinities or thereabouts, or is up for long distance stuff... well... state an interest if you wish lol. :D

hmm... if I can think of anything else good to say for this I will. :) lol

Oh and if that 'send pics' thing sounded wrong I'm not in it for the sole purpose of looks at all. I'm not shallow.