Attracted to creative 'artistic' girls...

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2008, 1:30 am

i am not-not artsy...and I don't concider myself to be very intellectual. I dabble, but i dabble whole-heartedly and it consumes a large part of my existance.
Both my parents are artist/musicians and I am an artist/musician....though not an incredibly good one....I have always had a broad-but mediocre artistic scope...Writing...singing....playing painting and graphic design.....and so on....I have also done some theatre...
I spent 10 years in a working band...I run an art and perfomance space where we cater to persons much more talented than myself.

i can guarantee that any guy who has dated me has been attracted to me on the basis of my being an artsy type...Though I have never really dated a serious "artist" myself...besides Flakey...(who is reading over my shoulder)....ok he is an "Unserious artist"

I have yet to realise my full potential in any particular artistic field.,,but i am destined to keep hacking at it.

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2008, 1:07 am

Artistic talent is attractive, definitely.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2008, 12:43 am

we used to chase 'em in high school, because they were considered 'easy'. However, that was 30 years go, and more, so things have changed since then...;)

Usually they were weird, and high-maintenance (before the term came into use..;)

I hang on an artistic site, but that's as close as I get to them nowadays...;)

vimster
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Mar 2008, 5:19 pm

pakled wrote:
we used to chase 'em in high school, because they were considered 'easy'. However, that was 30 years go, and more, so things have changed since then...;)

Usually they were weird, and high-maintenance (before the term came into use..;)

I hang on an artistic site, but that's as close as I get to them nowadays...;)

Yes, I can see what you mean there. It's easy for people like me to get caught up in the romantic view of the free-wheeling, free-thinking, idiosyncratic, talented geeky girl who draws or writes music, but sadly quite a number merely take on the trappings but lack the substance. And once they know they're popular they really play it up. Fellas like me don't stand a chance as we don't play the game, we can't compete.

Complex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2008, 7:45 pm

Every girl I have ever dated has been artistic. I think it's mutual: Many Aspies like artistic girls because they think out of the box, and many artisc girls like Aspies because Aspies are indeed out of the box!